010

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

Throughout the months Luhan and I at first were pretty distant, but I put up with it since it was meant to happen since we were in college. But since we already had strong feelings for each other, we're still close. It was just the timing that was bad.

Luhan and Jihye's relationship as friends grew. The boys are ok with her too, except the three maknaes, who disagreed on the new change. The person who really disliked her was Sehun. I don't know why though, but he just doesn't like her, and he doesn't care if she knows. Jihye always tries to talk to him, but Sehun always looks like he wants her to get the message of 'I don't like you. Don't talk to me.' 

Of course Jihye and I weren't that best of friends. The only thing we had in common was dance and Luhan, even though I didn't like the latter connection between us. I did hope we would be good friends.

I tried to hang out with her too, but she always seemed 'busy'. So we just had a platonic relationship. She seemed to enjoy the guys better than me. And I never got the reason why, I was way cooler than them, but her loss. 

 

I woke up stretching with a smile. Today is going to be a good day. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!" Luhan walked inside with a small cupcake and a little pink candle ontop.

"Awe!" I squealed and sat up right away. Luhan laughed and sat down next to me on the edge of the bed. "Happy birthday baby, did you sleep ok?" 

"Yup~!" I smiled and winked at him,"I dreamnt of the one and only you~!"

Luhan blushed a bit,"I can't get over how you're so...blunt." 

"What? You should be used to me by now~! What's going to happen when we have our children?!"

Luhan blushed more,"Aiya! Anyway, I made you some breakfast." 

Breakfast was delicious. Luhan made American style breakfast. Of course it was worth going under the foodgasm category. Luhan was a y chef. 

Today was a Saturday, and we were planning to meet everyone at an amusement park. Luhan and I got dressed.

tumblr_mhijv5pY0r1s11y7ho1_500.png

I prayed my waves wouldn't turn out ugly, so I just straightened it. I threw on a new black dress I got with a pretty chain design, some comfortable wedges, and I made sure my makeup was ok and I scrunched my hair a bit. 

"Ready?" Luhan came out of the bathroom in a teal knitted sweater. He styled his hair in a messy, y way. I looked him up and down,"Someone looks hot today." 

"I can say the same thing about a certain beauty in front of me." Luhan chuckled and nudged his head toward the door,"Let's go?"

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!" The guys yelled outside the amusement park. I covered my ears and giggled. I was tackled with hugs and kisses (on cheeks of course).

"I can't believe you're officially 19." Baekhyun cried and hugged my tighter.

"Our Suminnie is growing up into a woman~!" Chen sang.

Kai snickered,"Oh, Sumin was already a lady back in junior year of high school." 

Luhan turned red,"What the hell man!" I just smiled and looked away. I caught a disatisfied look on Jihye's face,"What does that mean?"

"You know what they saw about woman glowing with beauty...aha, right Luhan?" Kris winked. Lay smirked,"A hormonal teenage boy and girl alone together..."

"Something's definitely going to happen." Kai wiggled his eyebrows at Jihye. She gaped at me,"You're not a-"

"Yeah she's not a-"

"Nope-"

"What did you expect-"

"For crying out loud, why do you guys care if Luhan and I use the special box!?" I exclaimed and pulled the shocked Luhan away from the gigantic group of morons. 

"Wait...Sumin's not a v-" Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen, D.O slowly mumbled. 

"." Kai finished off the sentence,"Surprise surprise." 

"THEY-SHE-HIM-WHAT?!" The six of them gasped.

Kris shrugged,"What did you expect? Don't underestimate couples man. This is a new kind of generation, don't be surprised."

 

"Ok we're going here~!" Suho, Baekyeol, and D.O left. 

"Ooh! Spinning tea cups!" Xiumin pulled Tao, Chen, and Kris away. 

"To...somewhere!" Kai cheered and went with Lay, Sehun, who pulled Jihye along. Who looked surprised by being dragged away. 

So it was just Luhan and I again. For the first hour, the two of us just rode small rides, looked at the different gift shops, and took lots of pictures. I made Luhan buy us couple headbands, and took more pictures. 

"Luhan! Look at this~!" I pointed to a glass case in the store. Luhan came by my side and hugged me from behind,"What is it?"

"Look at these bracelets~!" I beamed. They were couple bracelets with two elephants with initials on each of them, and a heart in the middle. 

il_fullxfull.391882939_smzp.jpg

"Whoa." Luhan gazed at them,"I've never seen anything like that." 

"Me too." I whispered. 

"Miss! How much would this bracelet be?" Luhan asked the worker.

The lady smiled,"That just came in today! It's price is still pretty cheap, but I can give you a discount if you want."

"May I get two? It's her birthday." Luhan smiled and pulled me closer to him.

The lady gasped,"Omo, how sweet~! Well, we can have it ready for you in just a bit. I'll need your initials." 

"L and S please." 

She nodded,"I'll get that ready for you, and what color of string?" Luhan looked at me, and I thought about one,"Red?" 

"Perfect choice ma'am. Be right back!" The lady disappeared into a room. In a few minutes she was already done with the bracelets,"Here you go." 

The worker put it on our wrists and smiled,"So cute. I was planning on getting some myself." 

Luhan beamed,"Im sure he'd like it too."

After paying and saying goodbye to the lady, we started to walk around again, swinging our hands.

"You like it?" Luhan asked me. I nodded my head and hugged his arm,"I love them~! Best present ever!" Luhan muttered something, but I couldn't hear it. 

"Well, Im glad you like your new bracelet." Luhan chuckled and kissed the side of my head. I smiled down at our hands. Today is a good day. How could it get any better?

 

The group decided to meet in front of the coasters.

"You guys look tired." I giggled and hugged Luhan's waist. The boys were panting hard,"You guys...look...happy." 

Luhan and I showed them our new couple bracelets,"Hehe, aren't they cute?" Luhan wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tight.

Kai glowered at us,"I really hate happy couples." 

"I know what  I hate forsure." Jihye muttered. "What was that bitc- I mean Jihye?" I called her out. Jihye smiled quickly,"Oh, nothing~! I just meant...I hate how hot it is." 

"Sure." Sehun scoffed and gave her a glare. Jihye looked away uncomfortably. 

"Anyway, we should ride one more ride!" Tao suggested. 

"I second that!" Chanyeol smiled, along with Xiumin, and D.O. 

Suho and Kris groaned,"Fine." 

They decided they wanted to go ride the rollercoaster. Luhan and I just watched them enter the line. Jihye looked behind her back and stopped,"Why aren't you two going?"

"We'll both just stay here and wait for you guys." I smiled. Luhan let out a little laugh,"Im afraid of heights. Sumin you should go have fun while I wait here."

"No, it's ok." I shook my head.

Luhan pouted,"But you haven't been on a single roller coaster! And you love riding them." 

"I don't want to leave you alone." I smiled at him,"Besides, waiting with you is much better than riding with those idiots."

"I'll stay with Luhan." Jihye smiled and grabbed his arm,"You can leave Sumin."

Did I hear correctly? She did not just grab MY MAN and TELL ME to leave! I looked down at her hands, then up at her.

I smirked,"No, it's ok. I don't want to ruin your fun." I pulled Luhan away from her and held his hand,"Luhan is staying with me."

Jihye caught on my tone,"Well, Im his friend."

"And Im his girlfriend." I shot back.  We both stared at each other with pissed off expressions. 

Luhan stared between us,"Ok, why don't you both go ride the ride so before-"

"Aye, back of our baby's boy!" A deep voice boomed. My eyes widened. That voice...

Jihye and I turned around.

I gasped,"B.A.P?!" 

"Yes sir~!" They cheered and gave me those familiar smiles. I screamed and tackled them with hugs,"Omo! I haven't seen you guys in so long!" I cried and hugged each of them tightly. 

"Ouch baby girl! I fractured my finger." Himchan pouted and held out his hand.

I apologized, and looked at them,"What are you guys doing here?!"

"Well I was going to surprise you a few minutes ago, but it's too late...Surprise though!" Luhan laughed and scratched the back of his head. 

Tears welled in my eyes. I haven't seen B.A.P in such a long time. And Luhan wanted to surprise me. 

"Stop crying baby girl!" Yongguk gave me a gummy smile and wiped my tears. 

"Aren't you glad to see us?" Zelo winked. I frowned,"Of course!"

"Then why are you crying?" Daehyun laughed. I looked to the ground,"I just missed you guys..." 

B.A.P looked at each other, then hugged me again,"We missed you too baby girl. So much, Zelo would cry sometimes." Zelo hit Yongguk in the stomach,"You're not supposed to tell her!"

"Anyway, who's this chick you were going at with?" Youngjae eyed Jihye with furrowed eyebrows. Jihye was blushing and staring at B.A.P. 

I introduced them to each other and B.A.P glanced at her.

Zelo whispered to me, alittle too loud,"She's not a though right?"

"Zelo." Yongguk and Luhan frowned at the maknae.

Zelo held out his hands,"What?" I just laughed, and didn't answer him. 

The other 11 boys were caught off by surprise by seeing B.A.P, but they were glad to be reunited once again. 

 

We decided to meet up and eat dinner at Cafe M. It was about time I took the boys there anyway. Everyone dressed up nicely.

Kyu appa greeted us in the front. "Wow, look at you, I think I see some premature wrinkles..."  Luhan and everyone else gawked at him. They were surprised at his attitude. 

I gave Kyu appa a fake smile,"Well, this was a total waste of my makeup. Can you get us a table old man?" 

"SUMINNIE~!" Sungmin appa tackled me,"Oh, you're finally here! Was Kyu being mean to you again?" 

"She's the spawn of the devil." I heard him mutter.

Sungmin appa and I shot him a look,"You're the devil himself!" 

"Sumin!" Soon Leeteuk, Siwon, Ryeowook, Henry, and Zhou Mi (who was finally back from China) came out to meet us. 

B.A.P, Exo, and Jihye looked at all the men lined up in front of them. All the appas were eyeing them,"Sumin's friends?"

"She actually as friends?" Kyu appa scoffed. Henry slapped his arm,"Quiet Kyuhyun. I don't see any of your friends." 

I laughed and pulled Luhan next to me. And appas all pointed at him,"YOU'RE SUMIN'S BOYFRIEND!"

"The one that slept on the same bed as my god-daughter?" Teuk appa and Siwon appa gave him a hard look.

Luhan gulped,"H-Hello, Im Sumin's boyfriend."

"I hear you can beat me at Starcraft? I think not." Kyu appa smirked at him. Luhan gave him a weird look.

"Don't talk to it, or you'll get some of his stupidity." I whispered to Luhan.

Kyu appa pouted,"Harsh much."

"Smarter much?" I shot back. 

"Ok, enough you two! Anyway, come here, you're appas already reserved your table. Come on." Leeteuk appa smiled and led us upstairs. 

tjep-praq-3.jpg

tjep-praqamersfoort-1.jpg

tjep-praq-6.jpg

praq8.jpg

The private room was cute and playful like.

Leeteuk appa beamed,"We redecorated the private room just for your birthday. Like it?" 

"Teukie appa, it's wonderful." I whispered and looked around. 

"Wow this is some place old man." Zelo whistled.

Teuk appa ignored his comment,"Go sit ever you guys want. This floor is all for you guys. Call when you're ready." Teuk appa threw Zelo a look and walked back down.

We all sat down at different places, and mingled with each other. Luhan wrapped his arms around me, while we looked through the menu. 

Kyu appa and Henry appa walked in with pitchers of water and glasses. "Water for the animals." 

"Thank you WaiterKyu and Henry appas." I laughed. "I think we're all ready to order?"

"Don't worry, we're actually bringing up the food already." Henry appa pinched my cheeks,"Aigoo, I remember when you were in diapers."

"Yeah she was cute back then, what happened?" Kyuhyun appa scrunched his nose.

I flipped my hair,"I turned into a y woman! Right Luhan?" Luhan looked lost and just started to blink fast,"S-sure?" 

The appas brought in a bunch of food and we all dug in. Eunhyuk appa and Donghae appa finally showed up. Donghae appa started crying and it took a while to comfort him.

After dinner, a cake was brought out and everyone sang happy birthday to me. I blew out the candles and we started to serve the cake. Then it was present time.

B.A.P all pitched in and bought me some new designer bag. "Omo, the new Marc Jacobs bag?!" I squealed and hugged it,"So soft~! And pretty!" I cooed while petting it. "Thanks oppas!" 

They smiled,"Only for you baby girl."

The boys all gave me different things. Suho got me a designer bag. Kris and Tao bought me a Gucci wallet, which I spazzed about. Baekhyun and Chanyeol got me earrings. D.O bought me a  scarf. Lay bought me a cardigan. Xiumin got me a recepie book, which I thought was a great gift. Chen got me a makeup set. Kai got me a gift card to Victoria's Secret. And Sehun got me a new jacket. 

Jihye actually got me something. She held out the small pink bag. "Happy birthday." 

I opened and found three different colored Yves Saint Laurent lipsticks,"Thank you Jihye." Maybe she isn't so bad afterall...

Eunhyuk and Donghae appas smiled,"This one is actually for Luhan and you." 

Luhan and I looked at each other and back at them. They laid a white box with a red bow on the table. "Go on." 

Everyone looked with anticipation. I grabbed it and opened the box. I gasped,"No you didn't..." 

Luhan grabbed it from me,"What is it- Abeoji!"

They both smiled,"You guys needed it. Go check it out." 

"OK!" I said right away, grabbing Luhan, and bolting down stairs. Everyone followed us closely, wondering what the gift was. 

Luhan and I eyed the piece of metal in front of us. "NO WAY." I held out the key with shaky hands and pressed the unlock button. *Click Click*  

"A CAR?!" Someone screeched. "Not just any car..." Luhan whispered. 

"Eunhyuk appa's baby..." I looked at him,"Appa, this is your baby though."

Eunhyuk appa smiled and hugged me and Luhan,"You guys need this. You're both growing up, and I thought it was good for you both to have her. But I trust her under Luhan's hands more than yours Sumin." 

I hugged him,"Thanks appa."

He chuckled and kissed my head,"Happy birthday." He whispered,"Im very happy that you're my daughter." 

"I couldn't ask for better parents that the two of you." I beamed. Donghae appa started to cry again. 

"Thank you abeoji." Luhan bowed. Eunhyuk appa ruffled his hair,"You're family." Luhan smiled at his words.

 

Going home was much easier for Luhan and I, especially with the new car. It wasn't new, but it was Eunhyuk appa's first real car, his baby. Jihye was riding with us in the back. 

"So those were your parents?" Jihye asked. 

"Yeah, they adopted me from an orphanage." I smiled,"They're the best parents in the whole wide world." 

Luhan smiled and kissed my hand. I giggled.

We reached home safely, and Jihye decided to go in first. Luhan and I carried all my gifts up the apartment. 

"You really got a lot of stuff." Luhan chuckled and placed the gifts down on the floor of the bedroom.

I looked around,"I know." 

While I put everything away, Luhan went to take a shower. I smiled as I put everything away. I am so blessed with the people in my life.

I got my clothes ready and waited for Luhan to finish. When he was done, it was my turn to take a shower. It felt nice to shower in warm water. Who knew a birthday could be so tiring. 

I got out the shower and changed into my pjs. I dried my hair with a towel. I walked out and found the whole room dark. 

"Luhan?" I called out.

I walked forward, the moonlight making it a little better to see. Arms wrapped around me, and I felt soft lips kissing my neck. Then I felt something cold around my neck.

"Luhan...what's this?" I touched the necklace and looked down, a silver glare hit my eyes, and I noticed a heart necklace. "Omo...Luhan..."

tiffany_co_double_heart_necklace.jpg

"I want you to be able to depend on me from now on. I want to be the one to take care of you. I love you so much, and Im grateful you're in my life. Happy birthday Sumin." Luhan ran his thumb across my lips, and then his lips met mine again. 

I felt that feeling I would never, ever get tired of feeling when I was with Luhan.

Luhan and I were laying down talking for a bit. Luhan faced me and grabbed the necklace. 

"See, this one is me." Luhan pointed to the big heart on the necklace,"And this one is you." He pointed to the smaller heart.

I smiled,"I love it." Best birthday so far. 

I slept in Luhan's arms and fell asleep to the rhythm of his heart beating. 


Another update. Just for you guys. 

*I used 'Exo' cause there was a lot of them hehe*

**excuse le mistakes. if you see some, tis fine right ?

jihye jihye, tis tis tis you bad...

LOLOLOL shall i make her disappear? 

ahahahhahaahha

no. 

sorry.

love you. <4