Happy Birthday! (Part One)

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lily POV

"Wakey wakey, Sleeping Beauty!!! Today's a special day!!” my best friend Renee screamed at me. Aish, it's only......9 AM!! The sun's not even up yet! (In the US...)

"What do you mean by a special day? It's just my birthday! It's not SHINee's 3 year anniversary or BEAST's 600th day! It's not even my mom's birthday!", I screamed at her. I guess she just pretended to not hear me, because she kept shaking me and telling me to get out of my bed.

"Just your birthday?! This day comes only once a year and you're finally turning 20!! I thought you were waiting for this day since we were in the 8th grade! We have to make this the best birthday ever!!", she screamed back at me.

"If you want me to have a good birthday, then let me sleep! I can't be cranky on my birthday! Oh wait, too late. I'm already cranky! YAHHH, GET OFF ME!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!!" If you guys are wondering, she jumped right on top of me and started tugging my arms to get off my bed. =.= She's a strong one.... "FINEEEE. Get off me and I'll go get dressed! Or I'll go all Jacky Chan on you!” I screamed, and luckily she complied. I guess breaking her arm for consistently teasing me made her learn to not think I'm joking when I say I'll bring out my kung Fu on her >:D I got off my bed and got my clothes and went into the shower, wondering what'll happen today.

 ~*~*~*~3 Hours Later~*~*~*~

"Lily-ah, where do you want to go eat?” Umma asked, after Renee left to go run an errand or something.

"Uh...that Chinese restaurant we went to for my last birthday?” I replied. It's a family tradition for our family to go out for dinner, but what's weird is that it's only 12 PM. Oh well, maybe they have something extra special to do today.

Umma and Appa smiled at each other and Appa said, “We were hoping you'd pick there. Go get a sweater and get in the car." I ran all the way to my room and got a sweater and ran outside towards the car. Chinese dumplings, here I come!

 ~*~*~*~At the Restaurant~*~*~*~

 "Table for 3 please", Appa said. The hostess led us to a small table near the back of the restaurant and handed us our menus. I eagerly started looking through the menu, while they were just watching me with a funny expression. When I finally realized it, I put my menu down and was about to ask what was going on when the waiter came up to us and asked for what we wanted to order.

After our food came and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter