아, 왕자님!

Ah, My Prince!

As SNSD's favorite sister, you were the first SONE who got to listen to their new song, ' I Got a Boy '. You and the girls were hanging out in SNSD's practice room. It's their free time but sadly, they were not allowed to go out from the SM building because of the fans that were crowded together in front of the main entrance.

 
" So how's our song? " Sooyoung asked you.
You smiled at her and said, " Well, just like appa said, it's the best of the best!! " as you gave them two thumbs up.
Suddenly, someone ruffled your hair, " This one lucky SONE. Aigoo.. What did you tell the girls, huh? " 
 
You looked up and saw your father, Lee Sooman, smiling at you and the girls. " I think my beloved daughter spilled my secret to you, girls. But it's true, this song is the best of the best. Especially you, Taeyeon. I see you are very comfortable with this concept. " Sooman said.
Taeyeon let out one big grin and bowed to him, " Thank you, sajangnim. We will work harder for you. " and kept on bowing.
Lee Sooman patted her shoulder and whispered, " You should thank my daughter. Since you are her favorite, all these ideas about comebacks were hers. "
Taeyeon's eyes widen and she gasped. You all looked at her while she nodded at Sooman and giving him thumbs up. " what is it, Taeng eonni? What did this old man say? " You said as you narrowed your eyes playfully at your father.
Taeyeon chuckled and put her right arm on your shoulder, " nothing Saemi-ah. Oh, by the way, we're planning on having a karaoke party in our practice room. Care to join? " 
 
____________________________
 
" Taeng eonni!!! I'm here! I brought your favorite snacks too! I asked appa if you guys can eat some snacks this time, and he said yes! Eonni, where are you? " you shouted as you entered SNSD's practice room. " Eon- oh! Luhan-ssi, Seohyun eonni, w-what are you both doing h-here? " you stuttered as you mentally tried to calm down your crashing heart.
You've liked Luhan for a long time, ever since you saw him at Myeongdong, and you were the one who suggested your father take Luhan as an SM Chinese trainee.  Weeks after weeks, months after months, you've accidentally seen Luhan laughing and blushing around Seohyun, and that was also the day you assumed that Luhan likes Seohyun.
 
" Oh nothing Saemi-ah. We were just.... Just talking. Yeah. Talking. " Luhan said as he rubbed the back of his neck, looking down to his feet and hiding his red face.
Seohyun let out a giggle and said, " Oppa , won't you go back to your practice room now? " You saw Seohyun wink at him while she waved her hand. You sighed in jealousy as you looked at Luhan's back. ' Why am I so hopelessly in love? When will I get a boyfriend? Seohyun eonni already has someone beside her as her boyfriend and that someone is also my first love. How hurt can this heart be.
 
_________________
 
You were now at the rooftop of SM building, sighing and thinking about your poor heart.
" What's with the sigh? Brokenhearted? " you heard a deep voice. You turned around and saw Kai, leaning on the frame of the door. " Is it about him again? " he asked again, as he walked toward you. You nodded your head. Kai sat beside you on the bench. Suddenly, he put his left arm on your shoulder, softly pulled your head and let it lean on his chest. " Let it out. " he whispered softly. 
 
Kai is your uncle Kim's son, and he is also your childhood bestfriend. He is the only person who knows about your feelings towards Luhan. Kai helped you show Luhan some signs that you like him, but Luhan, being so clueless, didn't get any of the signs. But little did you know, that that's only what you think.
You and Kai are really close since you grew up together. Some people might think you both were a couple and others would mistaken you as a version female of Kai. Why? Because no one knows your relationship with Kai except for your father and your uncle, Kim Youngmin.
 
" What happened again? " Kai suddenly asked out of blue.
" I saw him with her. " you answered as you sobbed into his chest.
Kai sighed as he caressed your hair. " Calm down, Saemi-ah. You can't cry too much or you will make it obvious that you are crying. You don't want SNSD noonas to know you are crying, right? You still have a party with them, right? "
You nodded and looked up to him. " Oppa will come too? " you asked him.
Kai smiled and nodded his head, " Yeap. Oppa will come with the other members too, but maybe oppa will come late. "
You nodded again and wiped your eyes. " How do I look, oppa? "
Kai looked at you and chuckled, " Aigoo. This big baby. " Kai reached for your headband and smoothen your messy hair.
" Oppa, you look so handsome Iike this. If only you weren't my cousin, I would've fallen for you before that other guy. " You suddenly blurted.
Kai blushed and flicked your forehead. He pulled you into a brotherly hug and spun you around.
 
Without knowing, someone had been watching you with his hand clenched into a tight fist.
 
_______________________
 
You were at SNSD's practice room, resting on the couch as the girls fooled around, singing random songs. At first, you were still down, until Taeyeon let out her infamous ahjumma laugh, causing you to laugh out loud. 
 
" Saemi-ah, let's sing our new song! We've got the karaoke version here already! Come on! " Yoona said as she pulled you to the screen at the front. You know you can't let go. It's Im Yoona after all. 
 
You all started to dance as the music started. You were in the middle, standing like a stick. You were too shy to dance even though you knew the steps. 
 
" Ayo GG! " Sooyoung yelled onto the mic. After Sooyoung, Yuri came out, and started singing her lines.
 
Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun and Sunny finished their lines. It's Tiffany turn to do hers. 
 
" Ayo stop! Let me put it down another way. " 
 
Everyone, including you, started to dance like maniacs, not even realizing that EXO had entered the room, shocked at what they're witnessing. 
 
It's your turn to sing since Taeyeon gave you the mic. 
 
' 아, 내 왕자님! 언제 이 몸을 구하러 와 주실 텐 가요?
하얀 꼼처검 날 품 안나 올려 날아가 주시겠죠? '
 
' Ah, my prince! When are you gonna save me?
Will you lift me in your arms and fly, like a white dream? '
 
You sang that part with your whole heart as your mind raced with thoughts about Luhan. Even after you've finished your lines, you still danced with the others. After Hyoyeon and Yoona were finished with their rap, you danced to the chorus. 
 
Seohyun sung her line without realizing Tiffany took the mic from her, and walked to the back and sang her part at someone. You turned, and saw EXO looking at you as if you were an alien. You saw Tiffany walking towards Baekhyun as she sung her part. Baekhyun redden like a tomato when Tiffany did  her bbuing bbuing aegyo at him. You smiled and look at the other members, and they gave you a thumbs up. You looked at Kai. He made a heart shape with his hand, and then winked at you. You blushed, and looked the other way, just to see Luhan, sulking. He looked at you for a while, and glanced away. You realized he was looking at Seohyun. 
 
You dropped the mic and ran out of the room. Leaving SNSD and EXO behind, shocked. 
 
_______________________
 
The first person who realized what had happened was Taeyeon. She ran to Luhan and gave him a piece of her mind. " Luhan, we were trying to help you with your confession but what the hell did you do?! " Taeyeon screamed as her eyes became blurry.
Seohyun held Taeyeon. " Luhan, didn't I tell you not to become a jealous freak? Do you need me to give you another lesson? " 
 
Luhan rubbed his left jaw that Taeyeon punched. " I'm sorry, okay? But she didn't even pay attention to me. She kept looking at that ' tanned ' guy there! " he said, referring to Kai. Kai walked over to him, smirking. " That's because you are too stupid to notice her feelings towards you. " 
 
" Feelings? What feelings? " Luhan said, confused with Kai's statement. 
Everyone in the room sighed, and some of them slapped their forehead, ' How stupid can he be? ' 
 
_____________________ 
 
You were now at the rooftop, sniffing with a cat on your lap. you found a white cat sitting on your lap when you were crying before, and you assumed that this cat belonged to someone in the SM building because, on her neck, there was ' Lumi ' written on its name tag.
As you played with the cat's head, you asked Lumi softly, " Lumi-ah, have you been in love? "
Lumi answered you with a meow.
" Really? How does it feel? " you asked Lumi again. Suddenly, Lumi purred and snuggled into your hand as if wanting you to let go. You let go of her, and she walked over to somewhere. You became curious, so you followed Lumi.
 
You stepped into a corridor with a cat house in the corner. Lumi let out a meow like she was inviting you to her home. You took a peek and saw a grey cat and 3 kittens sleeping. You gasped and covered your mouth. You sat down on the floor, and said, " Lumi, you have kittens? And who is that? Your husband? Aigoo. You naughty kitten. Getting married without telling your master. " you playfully pouted and narrowed your eyes at Lumi. Lumi rubbed her head at your feet cutely, asking for forgiveness. " Aigoo, it's okay Lumi. I understand your hormones. " You giggled at your own words. Suddenly you heard a chuckle and footsteps approaching you.
" Seems like you've found my daughter and her family here. " 
 
You looked up and saw Luhan, walking and smiling at you. " That fat cat in the box is my cat, Light, and this one, is Lumi, his wife. She is my cat too. I found them both drenched wet in the rain months ago. I realize that Lumi is pregnant and I couldn't help myself from bringing them both here. " Luhan spoke. You nodded your head as you pet Lumi's head.
 
" Saemi. " Luhan called you softly. Your heart beat faster than normal as you looked up at him. " I love you. " he said without looking away, taking your hands.
 
 " I love you since the first time I saw you at Myeongdong when you were with Lee Sooman. Since that day, I knew you are the one for me. I know you've been waiting for so long. I know that I've hurt you many times. I'm sorry for not noticing your feelings. I misunderstood everything. I thought you were in a relationship with Kai since you were close with each other. I'm sorry for hurting you mentally and physically. And believe me, I was threatened by Seohyun to confess to you. I know I should've listened to what she said, but I was a coward. I'm afraid that I will get rejected by you. I... I.. "
 
" Luhan. Shut. Up. " you cut him off. He immediately shut his mouth and looked down. 
 
You suddenly cupped Luhan's face with your hand, and wiped his tears on the corner of his eyes. You pecked his lips, and said, " I love you too, silly. " 
 
Luhan looked at you with his widened eyes, and grinned. He pulled you into a bear hug while he kept on saying ' I love you. ' without stopping. 
 
" I lo- " Luhan was cut off by a manly meow from inside the box. Light peek through the door of the cat house. " Greeowwww. " Light roared while he looked up at both of you, as if he saying, ' shut the hell up. I'm sleeping here. Do your lovey dovey thingy in the room. Not here, we still have underages around. ' 
 
Lumi walked to Light, and tackled him by him lovingly. Lumi looked at you and gave a cute meow. You smiled at her and nodded, knowing she said, ' good job. '.  Luhan looked at you, with one of his eyebrows risen,
 
 " you can communicate with cats? " 
 
___________________
 
You were holding hands with Luhan as you both walked down the hallway to SNSD's practice room. Before you went into the room, you and Luhan went into an infirmary room to cure his bruised jaw. He told you that Taeyeon and Kai gave him a piece of their minds by punching him on his perfect jawline. You can't help but roll your eyes at him and say, ' Serves you right. ' 
 
You opened the door and saw SNSD and EXO sitting on the corner with worried faces, " SAEMI NOONA! " Sehun yelled and hugged you tightly. " Noona, are you hurt anywhere? Noona, did Luhan hyung hurt you? Noona-- " Sehun's words were cut off by Luhan when he pulled you away from Sehun with a jealous expression. " She's mine and she's obviously fine. " you blushed at Luhan's words.
 
Everyone in the room gasped. Taeyeon walked up to you and Luhan with Kai. Kai is the first one who spoke, " Are you serious with my dongsaeng, Hyung? If you hurt her, you know whom you'll have to deal with. " Luhan gulped at his dongsaeng's glare but nodded. Taeyeon flicked Luhan's forehead and yours after, and said, " That's for making ahjumma Taeng worried. "
 
~*~
 
~Fanta~
Wah, it's finished!
How does it sound, guys? It's so cheesy, in my opinion asljkdfhlasjkfjdklfhalkfhlasfjs
Hope you guys enjoyed it haha i sure did.
Even though it's been a short while, I thank Mizaki for giving me this opportunity of being a co-author for once. I hope these co-author requests come by again, whatever time.
Thanks for reading guys~ this has been your co-author, Fanta, signing out! b"d
 
> Mizaki <
Just short notes for the readers, thanks for reading.
and for the one who drop a comment and subscribing this story, thank you very much.
AND
BIG  and SPECIAL thanks to Fanta for the cooperation. 
Really thank you. TEHEHE.
Thanks again for everyone who spending their time to read this story. I really appreciate it. 
It's of love, Mizaki.