Chapter ONE

Our "Manner" Hands

so.... HEY you !! when the text is in blue, it means they're speaking in English     And if it's in green,its in Korean ^.^ I hope you'll get a hang of it :3


 

Ella's PoV

         "Danny dude, wake up.. I don't wanna be late for work today" I said to the sleeping Daniel who was under his blanket on the floor next to my bed.

          ". . . . . ."

          "DUDE WAKE UP!!" As I threw my banana plushie at him harshly. "Iurmf donee wanka.. Arghno" he grumbled. "Do I have to do this every morning now ?!" I said feeling so irritated, as I stood up and sat next to Daniel,  who is STILL under his blanket.

          I place both of my hands on his stomach, feeling his toned abs. 'Oh god... Snap out of it!' "Wake uuuuuuup!!" I shouted, shaking his body. "Go a lil bit lower, I'm aching...." he mumbled. "You wish jellyfish!! Now wake up!" Hitting his stomach before leaving to the bathroom, leaving Daniel hurting and groaning from the pain.

         'I could've just gave him a dixk punch..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

          "Where you at baby giiiirl~" spoke out Danny's voice from upstairs.

          "Is he really going to stay with you till he finds a place to stay?" asked Amber. "Sounds like he'll never leave then" stated Jason. "If he isn't gonna even try to find a place, well... Then I have to do it for him" I sighed as I pour myself a glass of orange juice. Then continued to eat breakfast with Amber and Jason.

          Jason and Amber lives around 5 blocks away from my house, which is quiet small. Amber and Jason are also neighbours, they live next to each other. Although I still don't understand why they always come to my house every Friday morning, it's not like we go to work together..... 

          "Have you seen my towel ?" Asked the wet-haired Daniel who just came down from the shower I guess, with only his boxers on. "Good morning Daniel" greeted Jason with his usual cheeky smile. "Well that's something I don't see everyday..." As Amber awkwardly faces the opposite direction. "The heck man ?! Put a shirt on~! It's in the closet! Can you like hurry up a little bit ? We got less than half an hour till work starts" I irritatedly said ending it with a long sigh. 

          "Ah aha alright~ alright baby girl~ Have a nice day you two" he chuckled with his usual 'eye-smile' and disappeared out of our sight. "Yea... Hey Ella, I think Im just gonna go, I think I have much better stuff to do rather than knowing that Daniel is walking around the house half ..." Amber said rather awkwardly. 

          "I'll walk you home~" offered Jason, being the gentleman he is. "Great... Gonna be stuck with him again... Wish me luck~!" I shouted out as they left.

          "GOOD LUCK~!"

         "Awwwh.. They left already ? Well then......." as the hypnotizing, spine-shivering voice came closer as a pair of arms start to hug me by the waist. "Daniel... You okay ?" As I held his hands in mine. "I don't think I am...." He sighed out, as he places his chin over my shoulder.

         *muuuwah !*

         "Cheer up please~!" after giving him a peck on his cheek. His smile re-appeared in a snap. "I hate it when I see you sad like that, Please don't do that anymoooooore" I said childish as I gave him a hug, with a hint of aegyo in my voice. "Mhm ! Aigoo... My Ella's so cute ! Cha~! Let's go to work~" he happily hugs me back, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

           We quickly got our jackets as it's still the winter season. We stepped out of the house, breathing in the fresh air of the cold winter morning. "Here" he said as he offered me a hot-pack. "What ? No Daniel.. You keep it. You were sneezing last night, So.. you keep it" as I pushed his hand away with a smile. "Nooo~ you keep it, I thin--- oops......" Daniel was having fun making aegyo movements that the hot-pack eventually slipped out of his hand in the bushes of snow.

           "..hm.....Smart move Daniel Chae, now you'll eventually freeze to death, Let's go~" as I jump down the 3-step stairs. "Dayum.. Now I need to get a new one.." he pouted, looking at me. "That won't work on me Danny, No way am I going to jump into that bush of snow for you. Now come ooooon~" giving him a childish smile.

           "Fine.. Then you'll be my hot-pack~! Small, cute, adorable and warm. hehe" he said snuggling me from behind, with his chin over my shoulder. 

           "Why are you so greasy this morning ?" I peeked, looking at his lush lips and adorable looking eyes. His porcelain skin...

           "Ah... It's cold today..

         We continued our journey to the "79 cafe" shop, still in the same position, with Daniel back hugging Ella. It really was freezing. "Gosh.. its so cold Danny" with Ella's voice trembling. "It's okay~! I'll keep you waaaaarm~" Daniel said, hugging Ella more tightly. "Danny.. You're poking me, not so tight"

          It took awhile for Daniel to realize that he had a going on. "Wow.. That's weird... Ahahah sorry~" but he didnt let go but just loosens his grip on her. "I know what, you wanna get a drink ? There's a shop that sells hot chocolate near by.. Come on~" as Danny leads Ella to a near by shop.

          "Aigoo! Such a cute couple~! You must be freezing~! Come in, come in~!" said the ahjumma. Then she quickly left to the kitchen. "Man dude, you feeling alright ?" Danny said as he held my hands in his. "Have no idea..."

          "Here.. You look like you are going to freeze to death. Aigoo~ It's good to know that you have your boyfriend with you" said the Ahjumma as she hands each of us a mug, filled with hot steamy chocolate. "He's not my boyfriend ahjumma" I gave her a smile after taking a sip of the delicious chocolate drink. "Thank you ahjumma, here" as Danny slid the money across the table for the ahjumma. "What ? You're not together ? You two look perfect for each other~ Nonono~ You can have them for free, make sure you ask her to be your girlfriend after this, okay ?" the ahjumma rejects to take the money, then gave Daniel a wink after telling him to ask Ella to be his girlfriend.

            "Alright~ alright~ I will ahjumma~ Ahaha~ Thaaaaank you for the hot chocolate~ I loooooove youuuuu~" Daniel had his aegyo exploded, he was like a 5 year old, then gave the sweet ahjumma a hug "Stay warm alright ? hehe". "Come on Daniel~ Thanks again for the hot chocolate ahjumma~ See you whenever~ Stay warm~" pulling Daniel out of the shop after his aegyo explosion and also thanking the ahjumma. 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

          Sooooo~ how was it you ? I hope you liked it :s It seems abit too greasy :< DAMN YOU NAM WOOHYUN !!