Subtle Stalking

Henry Potter

 

“Yo, Henry. I have all Harry Potter movies. Wanna watch? But ya’ll have to bring two buckets of popcorn!” Amber texted Henry while calling for pizza. Being left all alone in their dorm is sure sad. So she’s craving for company. A hamster’s company to be exact. Then her phone buzzed saying she got a message from Henry.

“Sure. Want some milk tea?”

“You know I can’t say no to milk tea. ESPECIALLY IF IT’S FOR FREE. Thanks dude! :D”

Sometime later, Henry arrived with two buckets of popcorn, two large bottles of milk tea and a large box of pizza.

“Your boy’s home!”

“Wait, where’s the pizza boy? I haven’t paid yet.” Amber rushed outside, looking for the pizza guy.

“Keep calm, Am. I already paid the pizza. Food’s on me tonight.” He smiled then plopped down on the couch and started eating the pizza.

“Man, my tummy will be full in no ti— Wait… a minute.” Amber rushed beside Henry then forced him to face her. The moment Henry was facing her, Amber bursted into a fit of laughter.

“What’s wrong? Hey c’mon Josephine. It’s not that bad.” He got his phone and studied his face using the first camera. He was merely pouting because of Amber.

“Are you serious? I can’t believe I didn’t noticed them at first glance! Why are you wearing those glasses anyway? Are you gonna do cosplay?” She was busy laughing at her own joke when Henry replied.

“It’s either you’re just simply dumbfounded by my extremely good looks or you’re just plainly dumb if you don’t get it.” Henry replied fixing his hair. He took note of taking a picture and posting it on his weibo later.

“Uh, neither of the two. Seriously, I really don’t get it.” Amber wiped her eyes because tears were about to go down because of her laughing so hard.

“You still don’t get it? Fine. I’m Henry Potter.”

She stared at his proud face for five seconds then resumed her laughing session. It was indeed the funniest joke she heard this day. She was literally Rolling On The Floor Laughing and Laughing My Off.

“If you don’t stop laughing I’ll drop my Invincible Cloak on you and watch by myself.”

“You’re taking things too seriously, Snoopy. You really get weird sometimes. Or all the time.”

“I’ll slash you with my Gryffindor sword, you unrespectful muggle!”

“Okay you are totally creeping me out now. Let’s get this movie rolling. We’ve got a lot in line.” Amber finally recovered from the live entertainment she just had tonight. She pushed the play button and the movie started.

“We’re gonna watch The Hobbit next time. And the food will be on you.”

“Is it just me or you’ve been stalking my Twitter too much?”

I don’t know how long this is. I just wanted to write a drabble. But… IDK if I failed. First attempt on writing humor. Based on Henry’s post on weibo. This is my first time to write two fics in ONE day!!! Yey~ Hope you liked that.