Finally here

Kim Taeyeon Likes Me!?

-Alex's pov-

           I walked off the plane and looked around as the guys played around behind me. I looked back at them,seeing them look at Korean Teenaged girls walking by giving the girls cat-calls.I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Guys~!"I yelled as I grabbed my luggage and walked to a man holding a sign. I followed the man to a limo outside the airport. I dropped my bags and got in the car the guys following behind me. Our luggage was put in the trunk and the driver got in the car,driving to our new job at Sm. I texted my mother telling her I was safe and on my way to Sm. She was happy that i could be 'one' with my culture me on the other hand was not. I didn't know any Korean, everyone else besides me, Koki, Zhia, and the Ying and Yang brothers,did. My older brother Alexander was talking in Korean to the others while me and my group of 'What the hell are they saying we don't speak Korean' were talking in english.  After 20 Minutes the car came to a stop and the door opened, I got out first and got my luggage from the trunk. I walked up to two huge guards and bowed, They looked at me and cheeked my pass. After they made sure I had nothing on me they let me through. As I walked in I looked up and saw Girls Generation walking my way. I stood there shocked but when they bowed I bowed back. I looked at my bias Taeyeon and she looked back at me. Our eyes making contact. I almost fainted but just smiled and bowed my head lightly. After they left the others walked in and fanboyed. I just stood there reliving the moment in my head. When a man walked in front of my and showed us to our dorm. I ran into the biggest room and claimed it for myself. The guys were fine with sharing two rooms together. I walked into my room and put my luggage on the bed opening it. Taking out my clothes and items I brought with me. I unpacked and went to get a shower.

         After a nice 30 minute shower I got out and got dressed in my casual clothes. We were finally here. I walked out my room and found the guys watching M countdown. I smiled when Girls' Generation's stage came up and I sat down in front of the T.V. I smiled and kept my eyes on Taeyeon. When her part came up and I heard her sing the line ' Ah Nae Wangjanim~!' My heart melted. I rubbed my cheat(above his heart) and smiled cheesey. I got up when the performance was over. My brother getting food, I heard a knock on the door and walked up to the door. I opened the door seeing a man in his late 20s'. "Hello,Who are you?"I asked hoping he spoke English. "I'm James your mentor"He told me and I opened the door wider. "Oh Come in Teacher"I told James. He lightly bowed his head and walked in, taking off his shoes. and walking into the living room. The guys looking up at him as they were in the middle of a game. "Boys come with me, we are going to train."He told us and we nodded following him down into Sm's basement. We were taught how to fix and clean many objects. For hours we trained and worked out. After 5 hours we finally could go back to our Dorm. "Thanks James"Me and the boys said in union. We walked upstairs and into our dorm. Alexander looked at me and smiled. "I guess you have an english friend to hang out with~"He teased me and ruffled my hair. I rolled my eyes and went to my room, the boys went over to the game they were playing and continued, turning on teh T.V watching dramas. After 2 hours the boys and I were tired and went to sleep.

-the Next Day-

            I woke to the alarm on my clock going off. I sat up and saw my door was open. I looked around noticing nothing was out of place but a figure was standing in front of my closet, looking through it. "Hey!"I barked and the boy turned around, It was Ying. "Sorry Hyung I wanted to borrow one of your jackets"He told me and I rolled my eyes. "Okay but ask me first"I told him as I stood up and yawned, walking into the bathroom taking a quick shower. I got out and dried my hair flipping it to the side like always. I got dressed and walked out my room seeing everyone eating with a plate I guess one was mine because it was not touched. I sat down in the chair, picking up the fork and eating the plate of food filled with eggs, bacon, and pancakes. After breakfast we heard a knock on the door and answered it, James walking in we were all ready. We followed him to the work out room in the basement and worked out for 2 hours then got into training. I was the only one that James would pull aside and teach something different, while the others worked on the same thing. I was happy to have someone I could learn Korean with and speak english with. So every time I worked on something different he would teach me Korean. I got far in my studies that I actually taught the others Korean as well. When we got back to the dorm we all went to bed because we had worked all day from 7:00 am to 12:oo am. I recorded Mnet, and Music Bank, knowing that Snsd were going to perform on them both. As I fell asleep I smiled as that moment when me and Taeyeon made eye contact replayed in my head and I drifted off to sleep.