You're late.

Friendly Rivalry [HIATUS]

Sohyun was at the front gates, doing her usual routine, checking students for uniform code, waving to friends and watching the gate. Many students already entered the building, chatting with friends or doing late homework. It wasn't a busy day for her, she had no schedules to fulfill, no meetings, and she was in a good mood. The bell had just rang and Sohyun told the guards to close the school gates. She was about to leave when she saw a black and expensive car pull up. She thought, you're late, Kim Myungsoo. The door opened and she was right, it was him. The player, the ert, the Ice Prince, Kim Myungsoo or as people call him, "L." She smirked seeing his reaction to seeing the gates being closed right in front of him. Myungsoo had tried to squeeze in but failed. Many students were already looking through the windows of the building and watching the two carefully. "You're late, Myungsoo."

"I'm sorry, princess. I was too busy dreaming about you." Myungsoo winked at her but she only rolled her eyes.

"Quit it, ert." she said while handing him a pink slip, "Detention. Today. You better go." 

Myungsoo's expression changed, he seemed annoyed of Sohyun and he couldn't do anything about it, due to him being on the other side of the gate. "Yah, Kwon Sso. Open the gate, will ya?"

Sohyun grinned and thought for a moment, "I can only do that if the head master approves." With that, she could see L with a scared face, trying to find out what to do. 

"D-Don't tell my father. I'll go to detention if you don't tell him. Just. Open. The. Gate. Please" Myungsoo gulped while Sohyun smiled in satisfaction. 

"Alright, I'll open it for you." Sohyun turned around, looking at him and signaling the guards to open the gate. "I'll see you in detention, Kim Myungsoo." The watching students, sat in their desks, some with an O shaped mouth. Myungsoo would never get detention but Sohyun always got him. Sohyun waved to her friends, seeming not to care about what Sohyun just did and acted as if was normal, she waved. "Hey guys!" Sohyun saw her Teen Top friends, Infinite, and the rest of 4Minute. She smiled, taking an empty seat, high-fiving her friends.

"You got him again, good job, Sohyun!" Chunji said.

"Nice going." Sunggyu continued. Everyone was laughing and fooling around until another set of Queenkas came into the room. The group groaned.

"It's the Miss A girls." Sungjong said, annoyed. They came up to them and smiled. Jia was in front of Sohyun. "Hey, Sohyun! How are you?" It was obvious Jia's smile was fake. She was fake. It was annoying. 

"Hey, Jia. I'm fine. Thanks." Sohyun was blunt and the Miss A girls rolled their eyes.

"Anyways, Sohyun! You're all wet!" Min blurted out. 

Sohyun looked in confusion, "Uhm, no, I'm not."

Jia smirked, pouring a cup of water on her head. All the 4minute and SISTAR girls had an O shaped face. The boys, starring in shock. The Miss A girls laughed at her, taking photos and smiling. Sohyun stood up, face to face with Jia.  "Oh Jia! There's something on your face!"

Jia gasped, "Where!?"

Sohyun smirked, slapping Jia right in the face and stepping on her foot. "There." Sohyun stormed out, running towards. The rest 4minute and Sistar following her. The Miss A girls high fived each other and cheered until someone entered the room.

"Yah!" the girls turned around, it was Myungsoo. 

"Omo~ Oppa!" Jia cooed, going to hug him. 

"Don't touch me. Don't touch her. Don't touch any of us. Maybe then, you'll get me." Myungsoo glared, taking Sohyun's bag and leaving the room.

---

A/N:

Hi Guys! Sorry it's a bit short and errors, and if it ! It's 4:44AM here so...

Anyways, enjoy!