Do YOu Wanna Hang With Us

Do You Want To Hangout With Us??

"Heart beats harder,time escapes me," I sang as i played along with my guitar. It was sunset at the beach and no one was around...My favourite time to play! Just as i got the chorus, I heard a voice join in with mine in perfect harmony. I turned around to see who it was and i came face to face with Zayn Malik!! Shocked, I stopped singing.

 

"Hey, you don't have to stop," he said in his cute british accent. I tried to reply, but nothing came out. "Here, sit." he said, motioning toward a beach towel. Trippinng over my feet, I sat down beside him. I didn't know what to say, so i just stared at the ground.

 

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"Sapphire" I replied.
"I'm Zayn. Did you ever think about playing that song in another song?" he asked.

"No, I'm not good with higher chords" I said

"We should try it together," he said, putting his hand on mine, showing me how to play the chords.

 

"ZAYN!" I heard Niall's voice calling as the rest of One Direction came toward us. Embarrassed, I pulled away from Zayn.

"Hi guys, this is Sapphire." he said. They all said 'Hi' and Niall asked Zayn if he was ready to go.

"Yeah, but hey Sapphire, do you want to come along with us?" Zayn asked me/
"Sure!" i reply gladly...

We gr
abbed out things and I followed the guys to a nearby campfire they had set up. I sat down in a lawn chair between Zayn and Louis.

"You must be cold" Zayn turned to me. "Here, take my sweater."

"Oh, you don't have to necessary do that." i said.

"No, I insists" he replied, wrappping it around my shoulders.

 

I put on and spent the rest of the night singing, laughing and telling scary stories with One Direction. :)