I Remember

Does happy ending exist?

( Listen to this while reading this may have to replay this a few times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD8OhjUx7c0 )

 

After the couple got up and off the bed they made their way to the kitchen and start to cook something to eat for breakfast. "hyung when is it going to be ready?" Sungjong asked resting his chin on his boyfreind's chin. "Soon jongie." he said and his hair lovingly. The doorbell rang and Sunggyu went to the front door to open the door and see his best friend Nam Woohyun at the door. "Hey woohyun what are you doing here?" "Well I thought I stop by and help you cook." he said.

After Woohyun helped Sunggyu with the cooking, they laughed and smiled every now and then. "Well I better get going hyung I will make sure to send Dongwoo and Hoya before I leave for work." Woohyun said. Sunggyu nodded his head "Alright Woohyun take care of yourself." he said and Woohyun left the house.

After a while Sunggyu stayed at his house watching TV or sleeping. He does get lonely from time to time but his friends make the best to come by and see him before they take off for work or go back to their own buisness. The TV is on and Sunggyu is laying on the couch watching the news on the SBS channel. "After witness of th-" Sunggyu switch the channel and started to watch a random drama that is now playing. "Hyung~" He felt weight ontop of him but didn't crush him he turned his head and smiled. "Hey jongie." he said and wrapped his arms around his petite waist. "Why did you change the channel? I was watching that." he said and Sunggyu can imagine the younger male pouting at him. Sunggyu chuckled and kissed Sungjong's pout. "Sorry I got tired of watching the news." he said with a smile and the younger's hair.

Next day Sunggyu used the wall for support making his way around the house. He has Sungjong guiding him letting him know whats in front or tell him what is around him and name them. It became a daily thing and Sunggyu didn't mind as long as he was with Sungjong. The doorbell ringed and Sunggyu went up to the door and answer it only to have Sungyeol at the door. "Hey Sunggyu hyung thought I drop by to visit." he said giving him his choding smile. "I brought Myungsoo with me as well." he said "Where are you parents?" L asked walking next to Sungyeol holding his hand. "I dunno they said they went out for a while." Sunggyu said trying to remember but let it go. "Has anyone  been taking care of you then?" Sungyeol asked as he sat down next to Sunggyu and looked at him. Sunggyu nodded his head giving him a slight smile. "Ne there has been someone taking care of me." he said. "Who is it??" "It's Sungjong." Sunggyu said which lefted an awkward silence between the three. After a few minutes L got up and head out of the room since he is the one closest to Sungjong. Sungyeol watched L leave and looked at Sunggyu. "Um hyung.." "Yes Sungyeol?" Sunggyu asked looking at the younger. Sungyeol leaned in and whispered in the elders ear and pulled away facing him with a painful smile. "I know." Sunggyu said with his voice slightly cracked. "I should get going before L breaks down." Sungyeol said and Sunggyu nodded his head.

After MyungYeol couple left Sungjong came in and hugged Sunggyu from behind. "Is everything alright yeobo?" Sungjong asked as Sunggyu nodded his head and faced the younger. "Everything is fine Jongie." he said and let his hand run through Sungjong's brown locks. "I am always here for you hyung." Sungjong said and Sunggyu smiled placing his lips on the younger. "I know you are Jongie." he said and held his hand not letting go.

After a few months has passed Sunggyu's operation has now been moved so instead of Seoul Sunggyu is going to move to Jeju island and finish his operation there. Sunggyu started to pack his things in a suitcase while Sungjong is watching him from his bed. Sunggyu can already imagine the younger on  his bed watching him. "Do you want something jongie?" Sunggyu asked and looked at the younger. "No I just want to watch you." he said and crawled off the bed and hug his boyfriend from behind. Sunggyu chuckled and placed his boyfriend on his lap and kiss him. "You have to get to the airport soon." Sungjong said as much as it pains him. Sunggyu sighed and pulled away from his boyfriend's lips. "Sunggyu hyung.." Sungjong called and Sunggyu looked at his boyfriend in reply. "Promise me that you will take care of yourself and that you will come visit me first?" Sungjong asked looking at his boyfriend. Sunggyu nodded and hugged Sungjong. "I love you." "I love you to Sunggyu so much." Sungjong said and kissed his lips one more time.

Woohyun, Sungyeol, L, Hoya and Dongwoo took Sunggyu to the airport and started to bid each other good byes. "You better call us when you land gyu." Woohyun said and Sunggyu chuckled and nodded his head "I will Woo don't worry." he said and hugged his friends one last time before boarding on the plane. Once Sunggyu is heading out to his plane he couldn't help but remember a certian scene in his head. "Sungjong is dead gyu." Sunggyu let the tears fall as he boarded on the plane and looked out the window ignoring everyone around him. "I remember." sunggyu muttered closing his eyes before slipping into darkness.

 

 

sorry took a while ;; i was busy but yeah here is my story hope you like it ^^ this was inspired by I Remember by Bang Yongguk ft. Yoseob so I didn't steal anyone's plot I just thought of this even if its a bit similar then I am sorry ;; But I seriously did think of this and took the inspiration off of I Remember's MV by Bang Yongguk since it is really sad and it made me cry well i hope you like it ^^