Meeting Them

The Escape....Gone Wrong

*Seoul, South Korea (Airport)*

Your POV

 

I just arrived at Seoul and suddenly *bam*

"Ouch!!" I screamed

"Hey!! Watch where you're going" said the rude unknown person that I accidentally bumped into. Then I heard clicks and footsteps running away after that. The person that I bumped into was a girl with doe eyes and long hair, she's also tall and about the same height as me but a bit shorter. The girl then stood up and somebody suddenly grabbed my shirt and held me up.

"What the hell is happening and why did you grab me, I did nothing!!" I screamed.

"Did nothing, you bumped into Yoona. Because of you, the guy had a picture of it and he'll probably turn it into a rumor!" Threatened the guy lowly but loud enough for me to hear and make the hair at the back of my neck stand up.

"Taec oppa let him down, people are staring. We need to leave and you," said the girl who's name is apparently Yoona, "watch where you're going." 

After that, the guy finally let me down and ran with the girl, probably because people are starting to gather and follow them. I also left because I really need to find somewhere to stay and I don't need rude people wasting my time.

 

Tiffany's POV

*Somewhere in Seoul*

I was hanging flyers around my neighborhood because I'm looking for a housemate. I was just putting a flyer when suddenly a saw a bug.

"Bug, bug, bug, bu-ah"  I started screaming but I tripped on something. I waited for me and the concrete to collide but it never happened so I carefully open my eyes and saw a guy in front of me holding my waist. I was looking at the guy's face until my eyes landed on his soft, and plump lips but my thought was sadly interrupted by a voice.

"Look guys, fany noona is with her boyfriend!!" Shouted one of my neighbor's kid. The guy then helped me up and looked down. I blushed at the comment and thankfully the kids or the guy didn't notice it.

"Go on and play now or else you know what I'm going to do," I said to them. They ran away but they still teased me while doing so.

"Um...excuse me but a-are you looking for a h-housemate?" He stuttered while looking at the flyer I dropped.

So cute!!!! I thought

"Oh yeah, I am. Why?" I replied

"I'm looking for a place to stay because I just moved here but I don't know where so I'm wondering if it's still available," he muttered.

"Of course! I mean you helped me so my face won't be meeting the concrete so....yes" I joked lamely. He then chuckled softly and smiled at me. Oh my god, he smiled at me!!!!! I thought while leading him to my house.

Yoona's POV

I am so dead, because of that guy I bumped earlier there is probably going to be a scandal or rumor about me and I think my rival, Hyuna, has something to do with it. Taecyeon, my boyfriend, then back hugged me and told me, "Don't worry I will help you get through it."

"Thanks babe," I said, "thanks for always being around wen I need it."

"It's my job to protect you as your bodyguard and your boyfriend."

TBC


Hi again everybody . Plz comment and I hope you like it :D

ps: I will try to update every weekend so plz support me and I will try my best

hwaiting!!!! SNSN hwaiting and good luck promoting I Got A Boy!!!

I also forgot to greet everybody so Happy New Year even though its late

Bye for now :D