What Am i to You? pt. 2 Joon's Birthday

Secret Desire's

Chapter 14

 

You reach your destination, mina let go of hugging you, "unnie, are you sure you are ok?" she said making sure that you calmed down. You smiled at her and then you nod to tell her that you are ok, but deep down inside you are hurting, why did you come back joon..why? I would'nt be feeling like this again...you thought. The place was crowded as you enter , you look around confused,there's a loud music playing and people are dancing on the middle of the floor. Mina seen your reaction "unnie, mianhe..I didn't tell you that we are going to a bar club" she said explaining the sudden reaction she seen on you. You smiled at her and hugged her, mina was shocked on the sudden contact, confused as to why you hugged her and what for, "mina, it's ok, this is...perfect..despite of what happened earlier..come on let's get a drink..im thirsty" you said to her. Mine just left a unsure smile on her face while you pulled her towards the bar, the bartender smile at you "and what would the lovely ladies like to drink?" the bartender say, trying to flirt it's way towards you and mina. Mina still did'nt change her reaction towards you "unnie, are you sure you are ok? I'm kinda worried" she finally said to you after a long paused. You look at her as you both sit on the bar stool near the bar "mina, I'm ok, promise...it's been a while that i have'nt had fun...come on don't spoil it..you are ruining the fun, is it why we are here tonight?" you said to her trying to convince her that her idea of bringing you in a bar club was the best idea ever. Mina agreed " ok, but in one condition unnie" she said continuing "you have to tell me who was that guy you where talking to earlier" she asked despite of her curiosity of knowing joon. You look at her, your eyes got big with surprised..why does she want to know who joon is?? should i tell her the truth..you thought, mina was looking at you patiently waiting on what your going to tell her. The bartender intrrupted the conversation you and mina had "hrmp, still here ladies...drinks?" the bartender said, you both look at him and realized that you didn't even order any drinks yet, mina started "i like a margarita please" and she smile at the waiting bartender, "make that two" you finally said. The bartender moved away from the both of you to make the order, mina turn her attention back at you still waiting for your responce "so, unnie, are you going to tell me or not?" she demands. The music was playing louder as you where about to tell her about joon, you don't wanna scream on mina just to tell her the whole details, you hesitated and finally spoke "mina, I don't know if your going to believe me but, mianhe, i can't tell you about that yet" you told her. The music was loud and people are screaming to the music, the bartender came back with your drinks , he smiled and left to face another customer,Mina didn't hear what you said "unnie, i can't hear you...let's talk about that later, ok, let's dance" as she pulled you towards the dance floor.

It's late when you got home, you look at your phone and you had several missed call from your parent's, one particular call got your attention, it was from joon. You bite your lover lip, anxious as to why did joon calls you, wondering if you should call him back. You look at the clock, it was passed 1 am in the morning, everyone is sleeping..he probably sleeping too..you thought. You went to your room where your son is sleeping soundly, you look at him and admire the peacefull child, you felt a tear fell on your eye. My child..the only reason why I hold on to you joon...i hide something that you should know...i hide your son joon...i made you think it was kikwang..but the truth is..the truth is..he was yours..you thought sobbing, hiding the fact that joon was the father and not kikwang, you fooled joon and kikwang about your sudden pregnancy...the day you gave birth to your son, the doctor told you that he was a type A, same blood as joon and kikwang but the DNA indicates that he was indeed lee chansung's son, that's why you named him after his father. You regret that day, the chance that you could have told joon the truth but you hide it instead. You where in deep thought about all the things that you could have done in the past when suddenly your phone buzz, there was a message, you look it up and it was joon. To your schocked you almost dropped your phone but managed to hold it , you bit your lip, not knowing what to do. You look at your phone for a second and decided to take a peek at the message. It was an invitation, joon finally invite you to come to his party, suddenly you felt your heart beat faster like a drum, a feeling that you haven't felt in a very long time. Joon was the only person that can make your heart beat like that, since the day you met him until now, he was the only person that can make your heart flutter and beat like a drum. You closed your eyes as you went to sleep, "where am i, why is everything so....pretty, is this a dream" you said outloud. Everything was perfectly arranged, from the floor to the decoration on the wall, to the tables and chairs. Suddenly you realized that it was joon's party place, you turn around and see yourself in the mirror. You are wearing a red halter dress that fit perfectly in your body, match with a red shoes, everything around you is white, hearts are floating in the ceiling. Then suddenly a man appared behind you, it was joon, you turn around. Joon was holding your child, shocked as to why little chansung was there too, then suddenly joon speak, "jagiya....saranghae" and give you his dazzling smile, you look at your child smiling like joon. Still shocked from the sudden apperance of the two, your child spoke for the very first time and calling joon his "appa". You woke up suddenly, sweat all over your face, you turn to where you child are, still sleeping soundly and then you realized that you have a dream. A dream that it could meant something, a dream that the truth holds and you have to find the couraged to tell joon what you have been hiding.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello everyone ^_^. Sorry for not updating it as much...ahh one more chapter left, I wonder if joon going to find out the truth about his child? what you guys think? you think i should made the last chapter longer or shorter? ahh feedback please...so that i can make the last part more exciting even tho this one doesn't seem exciting..ahhh, thank you to everyone that read this storie...and i hope you all have a nice lunar new year ^_^

Everybody ^_^ happy new year!! ~ 여러분 ^ _ ^ ... 새해 복 많이 받으세요!!