Chapter 21

My Husband and I are 2 Different Types of Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Heheh, Jung Hee.. Annyeonghasayo." Baekhyun's little voice spoke behind your ear. You turned around and slapped Baekhyun's arm. Making Baekhyun fake cry.

"Baekhyun! Do you know how scary that was!?" You yelled at him playfully.

"Oh! Mianhae!" Baekhun does his out-of-control aegyo, waving his arms around. You caught Baekhyun, and hugged him,

"You're such a teddy bear!" You laughed. Baekhyun started laughing himself.
"Where's the rest of EXO?" You asked.

"Mmm.." Baekhyun peeks over your shoulder, and points where Luhan and Kris is sitting. EXO was sitting besides them.. You smiled, and sat beside them, taking a sip out of Baekhyun's water bottle.

"Sehunnie~" You spoke.. But there was no reply.
"Sehunnie?" You looked around you.
"Yah, where's Sehun?" You asked. EXO looked at Chanyeol.

"I don't know! WHy are you guys looking at me!?" Chanyeol shrugs.

"You guys are such a pain.." You stood up, and went towards the ferris wheel, having a good feeling Sehun was lost there..

*  *  *

You walked up to the ferris wheel, as you saw Sehun, sitting on one of the seats.

"Sehun! Sehunnie!" You waved up at him as your called out his name. He looks around, and spots you. A smile wiped aross your face.. Until another person's head peeked at over the shoulder of Sehun's.. Your eyebrows came closer to one another, and that person, waved at you.. Your eyes opened, and your heart dropped..
"Hyuna?" You whispered..

The ferris wheel stopped about a minute later, and you watched Sehun walk towards you.. That person was gone. Arms hooked on to Sehun's arms, and there she was again.. Having a closer look at her, you realize, it's Hyuna.. You wanted to run away back to Seoul.. You wanted to go wherever you can away from her.

"Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter