How it all started

Remember This Moment

 

May 13:1:30 am

The music pumped through the speakers as I danced to the beat. You sweat dripping off the heated bodies around me. I shouldn’t even be here but, i am.

If Jaejoong didn’t think I was old enough then, I’ll show him. Luckily my friends were able to get us fake IDs. Although I’m of legal age to get in, drinking was out of the question. But, why would I care that’s what you get fake IDs for, right?

“Ummm Miss. the gentleman over there has paid for your drink.” The bartender said as he nodded to an area behind him before walking away.

I turned around and glanced around curiously. Off into a darker corner a group of men sat One turned around and, looked my direction. He turned back around to look at his friends who laughed at something he said to them.

As if time had slowed down, a man got up. As he walked towards me, his lightly caramelized brown hair brushed around his eyes. Those eyes that hypnotize me. That drew me to him.

But, he wasn’t happy. I could tell from the way his once chocolate brown eyes now were coal black. He was angry.

“Jae~ I came to f-”

“What the f*** are you doing here?!??!!!”

“Ja-”

“No! You think this is FUNNY? Trying to make a joke of me in front of my friends! You’re such a s***, prancing around in your short shorts and tube top!!”

 

2:00 am

I was sitting silently in his car. Just weeks ago, he didn’t know of my existence. Never once did he give me a second glance. But, now I’m “his”. I do what he wants when and where ever. Some would ask why. Why i chose to chase after this guy. This guy that makes butterflies flutter in my chest everytime he looks my way. For 4 years I’ve waited for this. For him to want me. And now, he does. So much that, I’ve changed. And, he’s changed. Or maybe, I now just seeing who he really is. One moment he could be holding me so tenderly but, the next he could be so cruel.

"Yahh!! Lilac! Listen to me while I'm talking to you! Where were you last night, huh!?!! Don't you dare tell me one of your childish lies. You were cheating on me, right? You were messing around with those boys at your school right!?!!"

I looked at him in horror. How could he? Who was he to talk about cheating! Was I that desprit