Heart Attack

In the Wind

Heart attack

 

"Lu Han, what are you wearing?" Minseok asked while eyeing the other with raised eyebrows.

Lu Han looked down at his clothes, the outfit feeling terribly foreign against his skin, "I... I thought I could use a change."

Minseok was about to say something when they got interrupted by a sudden voice, a sound Lu Han had been fearing to hear.

"Hello Minseok hyung," Sehun said before looking at Lu Han, "Lu Han hyung."

It was always like that, always began with a rapidly increasing heartrate that felt horribly much as if he was going to get a heart attack anytime soon. Love used to mean terribly little to Lu Han. His life used to revolve only around having fun with friends and playing soccer. It was only when Sehun came into the picture, stepped into his life, that he began to mind how he looked. Playing soccer all of a sudden needed to have a kind of elegance, and sweat dripping off his face was no longer a sign of happiness but something that should be avoided. No longer did he wore clothes that did not accentuate his real age. Lu Han was immensely afraid of this feeling called love. It made him glow from the inside out but he would always try to cover it up, because his own reactions whenever he saw Sehun scared himself.

"You look good in those clothes, hyung," Sehun said with a small smile.

Lu Han felt himself crushing down, felt himself falling once again for this person who made him feel so happy and scared at the same time. Lu Han felt himself getting defensive at the same time, felt himself needing the reassurance of some kind of wall so he would break down completely. Because Sehun's stare paralyzed him, makes him gasp for air he never used to need. Sehun made him want to change, and it made him feel as if he was losing himself.

"I'll see you later, bye." Sehun said politely before walking away.

Lu Han watched him as he disappeared, his heartbeats slowly decreasing. He did not want to fall in love. He did not, because he was sure that if he did, he would get a heart attack. He glanced down at his own outfit.

Or maybe he already fell in love.


Because Heart Attack is a brilliant song that I've been listening to on repeat for days right now.
And this might as well be something a lot of us have felt.
For those who read my other (hunhan) fanfics, 520 is almost finiehed and a new chaptered EXO story will come out soon~
Preview for that will be posted on here soon~