Chapter 1

Annoyed

 

 

Suzy!

Suzy!!!

SUZY!!! WAKE UP, YOURE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN!

suzy opened her eyes. still sensitive from the sudden light.

"what time is it?"

"its 7:50, young lady! get up! the breakfast is ready!" her mom's voice shaking the whole neighborhood.

"7:50!?!?!, why didnt you wake me up?"

"Ive been trying to wake you up, next time im gonna throw a bucket of cold water at you to wake you up, Aish this girl"

"okay okay , be downstairs in a minute"

~After the bath~

Suzy hurriedly ate her breakfast choking several and drinking water everytime it happens.

"YAH! i told you to hurry up , but you're gonna kill yourself for eating that fast"

"Im done mom , byeee!!!"

"SUZY ! your bag!" her mom pointing at her bag at the table.

"oops, teehee" suzy hurriedly took her bag and went off slamming the door and running at top speed.

 

~At school

"omg my beautiful feet, they hurt!" Suzy exclaims.

"YAH Suzy we'll gonna be late for the first class lets go!" Sulli, Suzy's bestfriend informed her .

"Ara , ARa, KAJJA!" Suzy and Sulli hastily went to their first class.

 

~Bell rings

[SUZY'S POV]

"BYE SULLI!" i waved bye to my bestfriend Sulli she waved back saying "Yah, you dont have to broadcast the whole school that you're gonna say bye?"

"oh okay take care Sulli!, dont spend too much time on your book okay?"

"and sleep early , i know you're watching kdramas too much, thats the reason you are always late," before she can finish i cut her off "okay okay sheesh you sound like my grandma." i said while facing the road im taking to get home.

 

While im on my way home, I heard a whine from someone , surely someone who's getting hurt.

"OWW , urgh "

i followed the location of the voice, i was shocked seeing two boys beating up a boy. I noticed they had the uniform the boys at my school had , so they are atttending the same school that i do. I didnt recognized the boy that was getting beaten up. I guess he was New and probably lost and didnt made it to the class he was suppose to go.

"YAAAAAAAAH, what the hell are you doing? leave him alone!" I didnt know this boy but of course i wont let someone get hurt in front of my eyes.

"What? who are you ? why the hell you care?" the chubby boy glared at me.

"yeah this is none of your business!" the thinner man but taller one said.

the boy lying on the ground hands on his stomach, wincing , it seems he is in alot of pain.

"You two , im gonna report this to the principal if you dont stop this!" i yelled losing my temper.

"He started it, he bumped into me and spilled my choco milk on my uniform and he didnt even say sorry he just rudely went on with that cocky attitude" the chubby man said pointing at his stained uniform.

"Its not my fault , that you're a clumsy fatass" the boy on the ground said while standing.

"WHAT!? you want more?!?"

"Bring it on!"

"YAH stop this! you two go and leave, i will report this if you dont go away 1! 2! 3! 4!" i said threatening them. And they walked away saying some unintelligble words that i cant seem to hear clearly. I quickly turned my attention to the boy who was hurt and have a stain of blood on his uniform. I ran to him and expected his face, he has blood on his lips, so i wiped it with my hankerchief. I noticed he has a really cute facial features, so i blushed realizing i just wiped a complete stranger's lips.

"You didnt have to interfere, i had it" he said while wincing from the pain.

"Yeah , you had it? you are on the ground lying and getting kicked, and you are telling me you had it.? i told him.

"Tss"he responded ,pushing my hand away while picking up his bag and leaving me dumbfounded.

"WTF? i just helped him and he's acting all mister rude guy, with that attitude he'll get into more fights, tss"

so i went home , annoyed.

 

|Author's note|

imma update soon maybe every two days :D but for sure ill continue :))