Prolouge

My Angel

I couldn't be more awkward as I went up the stairs with my boxes of stuff. The neighbors in the surrounding apartments just watched me and giggled occasionally and I could only get more flustered. I only had a one more box left, but just by the way it looked, I knew it was too heavy and big for me to carry by myself. I shrugged it off and began to try to haul it up the stairs slowly, dragging it.

However, this wasn't exactly my best plan. I got the box up to a turn in the flight of stairs and rested it there on the landing.

"Need some help?" I heard someone say from behind me. It was some guy who couldn't have been much older than me that wore the warmest, kindest smile I had ever seen. I nodded at the stranger and he immediately took a place behind the box. He pushed and I pulled, and his help made it's transfer much easier.

Once the box had reached my apartment I stopped, "Ah, here we are!"

"Really? My door is right next to yours then!" The stranger smiled again, and I did the same. I nodded and stretched my hand out to meet his, "Well, I'm Han Kyuri, and thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate it and I'm glad to know at least one of my neighbors is a decent person." He laughed as his palm slid into mine, "Haha, it's no trouble! I'm Kim Joonmyun. It's nice to meet you, and I hope you like living here! We'll have to talk again," a sincere look was on his face as he said this, and he went into his own apartment. I nodded and waved a goodbye at him and proceeded to open my door and shove the box into the entrance.

I locked the door behind me and sighed in relief. All that was left was unpacking, but that could be saved for another day.