Friendship or Love?

I'm Sorry.. I Love You

 

   A brown-haired girl sat on the couch as she enjoyed watching her favorite drama. She never expected her peaceful life going to turn into a miserable one. It started from a phone call, a phone call that going to be a turning point of her life.

  “Hye Min, if you have free time tomorrow, mind going out for a date with me? I’ll pick you up at 9 in the morning.”

Hye Min was really happy to hear that. She was really excited about it, the guy that she loved, asking her out for a date! It’s like a dream come true for her. She looked at the picture on the table beside the bed. A picture of her together with 5 handsome guy. Hye Min looked at the red-haired guy. Jung Jinyoung, one of her closest friend, and the person that she loved. She kept it a secret, afraid of ruining their friendship.

 

 

~Flashback~

“Where do you think you’re going?” A group of girl kept chasing me until I reached the rooftop. Their leader walked to me with a furious look on her face. She was mad to me because I accidentally spilled my soup on her shirt. They started beating me hard with everything they have, books and even bags, they used it all to beat me. Suddenly there’s a voice shouting to us. The girls stopped as soon as they hear the voice and moved away from me. I could see 5 boys walking toward us, and one of them, which I think was the leader, glared at the group of girls.

“What did you do to her?! This is a school not a place to bully other people!”

 

“She made my shirt dirty oppa! She deserved this!”  The girl leader protest with a pout on her lips trying to act cute.

The boys turned away trying to hold their laugh watching the scene while their leader trying to resist the urge to puke. The leader said “Stop pouting, you don’t look cute at all, but you look ugly”

“OPPA!! How could you?!!” Her face turned red and she ran away with her friends.

As soon as they left, the boys started laughing. “Hyung! She looked like a duck just now!”

 

“Hey are you okay? My name is Jung Jinyoung, what’s your name?” he flashed a smile and helped me to get up.

“Hye Min, Shin Hye Min” I smiled back to him. Our eyes met for few seconds and my heart flutter. I looked straight into his eyes and felt something deep inside my heart. On that moment, I knew I was in love with this guy, not because of his handsome look but I felt something special as I looked at his eyes.

That day was one of the best days in my life, meeting him and his friends. It felt like a dream, and if it’s a dream, I hope to stay longer in it. Since that day, I’m never alone again, five of them always by my side especially him, the guy who captured my heart.

~End of Flasback~

 

 

I get out from shower and choose nice clothes for the date. I put on a light makeup and put on a butterfly hairclip. Satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed my handbag and walk downstairs. While waiting for him, I take a look at our picture together.

 What will he feel if I confess my love to him? Will it ruin our friendship? I sighed at the thought. I took a deep breathe and looked at the picture again. Today, on our first date, I decided to confess to him. I hope it will turn out well.

A knock on the door startled me. “That must be him” I mumbled and get up. I walked to the door and give my best smile as I opened it. He gave me his usual smile and we walked to his car.

That’s it Hye Min! There’s no turning back! Have fun with this date and confess to him!’ I thought as I entered there car. Hye Min Fighting!

 

 

 

Hope you like the update and give some comments ^^