I'll Always Be With You. Always.

When All Is Said And Done

Why did you have to go out that day? Why did you have to take the car and leave? We had everything we needed here. We had no work to be done. If you wanted fresh air you could have went a walk or sat in the garden outside.

You said you would always protect me, Choi Minho. You said you would keep all your promises. You said that I wouldn't have to worry about anything and that everything would always be alright in the end. I put all my faith and trust in you. I would never feel threatened to any harm because I knew you would be by my side.

I told you everything, because you were the most understanding person I ever knew. You never judged me. You looked into both sides of the story before making a decision. I felt safe. I felt loved when it seemed like the world was against me.

You said you would never leave.

Never.

I know it wasn't your fault. I know that the taxi that crashed into you was one of those taxis that were paid to chase you by more than obsessed fans. If only they realised that you were human too. That you aren't invincible.

That you have feelings.

If I could relive that day knowing what would happen, I would have warned you. It would have been my turn to look after you and keep you safe. If I could, I would have taken your place. Life has no meaning anymore. I no longer feel safe. I have no one to talk to when I'm feeling down. I know it's only been a couple of days but it feels like a couple of decades. I couldn't ever imagine myself performing on stage knowing that you would never be there with me.

Never there to share happy memories with. Never there to go to all the places we said we could go to. I know you wouldn't want me to be upset but what are you supposed to feel when there is nothing? When everything you ever had or needed has been taken away for selfish reasons? By "I'll always be here" I was hoping it wouldn't be six foot underground.

They covered you with soil today. That's where insects live. You are not an insect. You are Choi Minho. Flaming Charisma. Now that you're gone...my flame that has been burning inside and keeping me alive is nearly burnt out. I'm hoping that if I talk to you like this, in my dreams, you will hear me and everything will be back to the way it should be. If you can hear me. Even if its just in my dreams, I will feel at peace. If I could hear your voice, I will feel like I could live for another day knowing you are looking after me. Right now though, I feel completely hopeless.

 

"There is no need to feel hopeless, Taemin. I am here and I love you. I will always care for you. No matter where I may be. Hold my hand...and we could live in a world where you will never have to fear about anything again."

 


 *News Broadcast*

This morning, January 5th, SHINee's Lee Taemin was found dead in his bedroom. It has been said that he died in his sleep, but no one knows the cause of his death other than this. He will be sadly missed, along with Choi Minho, who was buried the day before. May they both rest in peace. ~~~

 


 

 

"You were right, Minho. I'm no longer afriad."

 

[A/N: well this is my first angst story and my first one shot, I'm sorry if there are no spaces for paragraphs or speech because I did include it when I was writing but somehow whenever I publish something, it never includes it because I'm typing it up on my phone...sorry about that D: let me know what you thought! All comments are appeciated and I take on board any advice you may have to help improve. Thank you :D]