The End

Best Day Ever

 

 
You wake up to fell arms around your waist. You smile but then frown because you couldn't see properly. You rub your eyes with the back of your hands. You then heard your long time boyfriend Jay Kim from the amazing band TRAX wake up.
Jay : Babe, are you awake? He said this with his morning voice.Which is like heaven. 
You closed your eyes again to act like you were still asleep.
Jay : *sigh* Guess she wouldn't know if I called my ex because she's asleep. 
You knew he was lying because he knew you too well. But you got worried because he got his phone out even though you knew he was lying you we're insecure when it came to his ex. 
You : Ok ok ok I'm up just put your phone away. 
Jay : That's my girl. What do you wanna do today?
He said this while your hair. 
You : You have the day off? I thought you were going to practice with Jungmo today?
Jay : I was. But then I called it off because I found out that we had the choice of practicing or the day off. 
You : Oh ok then. Ummmm. Lets just stay home and have an actual day off. 
Jay : Ok. If you want you can put on my shirt and we can cook together. 
You : Sure put I need to put my hair up and do other things. 
Once you were done you get downstairs to see him cooking pancakes and bacon.
You : Awww your cooking. 
Jay : Shut up and help me. 
You took the spatula from him and took over. You felt his arms go around your waist. 
You : Hey just because I'm here now doesn't mean you can't help. Go get the eggs. 
You were done with the last pancake and heard a knock on the door. 
You : I'll get it, you make the eggs. 
You walk to open the door and see none other than Jungmo and you let him in. 
You : What's up Jungmo?
Jungmo : Not much. How about you? 
You : I'm great. Watcha need? 
Jungmo : Well I'm hurt don't you think I just wanted to see my 2 favorite people in the world? 
You : No. You only come when you want or need something. 
Jay : Who was at the door honey?
He then saw Jungmo next to you. He ran to you and covered you up. You forgot you were only wearing short shorts and Jays shirt. 
You : Jungmo came to visit us. 
Jay : Do want or need something?
Jungmo : No I came since you called of the practice and my next schedule isn't until 12 so I have nothing to do. 
You : Well you can eat breakfast with us if you want. I'll go change into something more appropriate. 
Jungmo : Why you look great like that doesn't she Jay?
Jay : She does but another guys in the house and since she's my girl I don't want any other guy looking at her. 
When he said that you felt all giddy inside and wanted to skip to your room but then remember what your wearing and decided  it wasn't the best choice. After your done changing you went downstairs and were about to sit down when you realized there were only two chairs. 
Jay : Come sit on my lap. He said while looking at you. 
You go and sit on his lap when he started to feed you little bits of pancake. You heard this fake gagging noise and looked at Jungmo. You then see that Jay sent a death glare at him and you chuckled. 
You : Don't glare at him he's just joking around. 
Jungmo : Yeah hyung, I'm just playing around. 
You look at him and saw that he had a smirk on his face. 
You : I'm trying to help you so here won't kill you. Your not helping at all. 
After making him calm down the three of you were done with your breakfast. You guys go and sit down on the living room. You were the first to sit down and then felt that Jay had put his head on your lap. Jungmo went to go sit on the single couch. The three of you started watching reruns of Cinderella's Sister. You started running your fingers through Jays hair. Tot know he's staring at you but you just act like your focusing on the TV screen. You feel Jay lifting himself up and he was looking at your lips and you closed your eyes about to fell his lips on your lip until 
"ACHOO" You both look in Jungmo's direction. 
You: Bless you. 
Jungmo: Thank you and sorry. 
You nod your head but then see Jay and his face was red and full of anger. 
You : Jay can I see you in the kitchen?
You look at him and he's surprised but then nodded. 
You : Why are you angry?
Jay : I'm not I'm just frustrated and sad. 
You : That's basically the same thing. Why?
Jay : I took the day of to spend with you and not be interrupted. Just ME and YOU. 
You : I know I was happy about that to but because you cancelled practice this is what you got. Now what can I do to take away all the stress you have. 
You saw Jay smile and turn less red. 
Jay : You can give me a kiss not a peck but a kiss. 
You : That I can do. 
You wrap your arms around Jays neck and felt his arms go around your waist. You both were leanings in but were interrupted by Jungmo again. 
Jungmo : Guys sorry to interrupt but I'm gonna go its 11:30 already so. Bye!
You and Jay : Bye! 
Now where were we. You felt his lips on yours and closed your eyes.
Jay : Let's finish watching Cinderella's Sister. 
You : Yeah!
You two sit on the couch and snuggle up to Jay. 
      Best day EVER.