Right NOW

Tuesdays again

 

He had been told that he was going to spend the rest of his senior year with a new roommate, but for the past hour or so, there was no knock on the door or even a sound of footsteps.

The golden haired boy, whom had just turned 18, lay on his side of the queen sized bed. It had already been a huge confusion for the youngster that there was a double bed in the middle of the dorm or pill size apartment but it still passed as a large dormitory and now, his roommate is missing. Chanyeol was getting a little annoyed for the lack of sincerity from his roommate but waved off the thought as he sighed. He really can’t get angry at anyone, or at least, for more than ten minutes.

He fixed his gaze at the wide ceiling, creative ideas already swirling in his mind, he had decided to stick some luminous stars over the white ceiling. It was his first time moving into an apartment or something that was close to being an apartment so he had decided to make it more domestic looking but he can’t paint the walls. So he tucks out his lower lip again.

“A bunch over there and some big sparkly one in the middle and maybe a new curtain? Weeeeeee! Way to go Park Chanyeol!!!!” he pointed at the ceiling a few times before rolling on the bed, unable to contain himself.

A few more rolls and Chanyeol perks up at the faint sounds of boots tapping near the door, there was a beep and the door swings open at the sight of a tall blonde male in a trenched coat. He stood like a perfect statue, a work of art, and Chanyeol lets out a gasp. That he hoped that he didn’t.

“Wahhh…” Chanyeol blinked, his jaws hanging by his chin. He guessed that he looked pretty funny but the stranger wasn’t amused at all, he had a frown across his face, no smiles yet.

Kris pulled his luggage in and gave Chanyeol a brief look before pulling the curtains and frowning again. Chanyeol bounced on the bed excitedly, his new roommate looked cooler than he could ever imagine and oh god he might be a model! Chanyeol kneeled on the soft mattress beneath him, his eyes following the blonde across the pea sized apartment, patiently waiting for a chance to speak.

Kris checked the kitchen, toilet and even the small balcony at the back. He was starting to get queasy from the lack of space and very much of everything close to the reality that he wanted.

“Hi there! I’m Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol! What’s your name? What class are you in? You are from the same year right? How tall are you? Where are you from? You look like a model! Are you one? Because that will be totally awe—”

“SHUT UP!” the other yelled out of frustration and he realises that he had shouted at a total stranger who looked sorry enough to cry.

“Uh…sorry I didn’t mean to scream, there are some miscommunications here and I need to make a call so,” Kris stepped away to the kitchen and dialled his manager’s number furiously.

Chanyeol was left to get over the shock of being yelled at but was quick to recover. His eyes felt a little wet but the happy boy had a big heart. Or at least a bigger space for the new roommate. He didn’t know why but there was something sad about the model looking guy and Chanyeol silently vowed to get a smile from him.

~~~

It’s Monday. Chanyeol slammed his annoying alarm clock to the floor that has yet got a name (he was going to name it after the person he finds annoying).

It keeps ringing though, ever so familiar to the ringing in his ear because his heart hasn’t been able to keep calm.

Sehun officially declare him as a worrywart.

“He is going to be fine hyung, he’s like what? 22? And a freaking tall giant! Even without his height, his eyebrows already ensured his safety”, His dongsaeng rolled his eyes before slurping on Chanyeol’s cup of bubble tea.

“But…but he hasn’t been back to the dorm since the 20th!” Chanyeol pulled at his hair mercilessly.

Sehun helplessly watch his hyung turn bald.

However, for Sehun, he did not need to waste any more of his life watching out for his hyung’s hair (Even though it did cause him a few precious minutes to spend with his lulu) because Kris had decided to return or rather barge into the apartment/dorm on the dot at 3:33a.m. Seoul time. Chanyeol flinched at the sudden jerk of the door and struggled to pry off the thick layers of blanket over his body, the heater had just decided to malfunction at that time of the year. Kris eyed his roommate with a frown, providing a perfect cover up for his awkward self. The other boy gave up untangling himself from his warm blankets and pushed himself up, kneeling on both knees on the bed, only his head popping out from the cotton cocoon he made for himself. They stared at each other’s way for another moment before Chanyeol broke the unnerving silence, skilfully, with a sneeze.

Way to go Chanyeol! A sneeze?! What the actual heck was that?! Chanyeol could already hear Sehun’s sarcasm before he spilled everything out tomorrow.

Kris frowned harder, making Chanyeol even more anxious. Before the latter could mutter up some greetings, Kris once again decided to do things his way. Chanyeol watched in horror as Kris walked out of their apartment without a second glance before he shuts the door, elegantly, noting to wake up the neighbours. Chanyeol blinked furiously, his head couldn’t stop pounding and his mouth was dry from exposure to air. When his mind finally settled down to a conclusion, he quickly flopped down from the bed and bounced his way to the door.

“Wait! Kris! You’ve got the ri—” Chanyeol exclaimed as he hopped to the door and Kris just had to open the freaking door at that very epic moment.

His sentence was cut short as Chanyeol fell straight faced into Kris’s expensive fur coat, resulting in him taking in a full mouth of Cologne scented fur and Kris screaming. Yes, screaming. Because it was his one and only Gucci limited collection fur coat for god’s sake! And no one will ever dare to lay their paws on it! Not alone tasting the fur!

Chanyeol was positive that they had successfully awakened the entire block by now.

A/n: 

So this is it! This one is raw and unedited (someday I will come back and make amendments but yeah not now)

Thanks for reading and the next chapter will come, eventually, but my brain isn’t helping at all.

Or I should just end it here. BUT THERE WAS NO LOVE AT ALL. *kills self*

Do comment if you’d like to ~ hnnnnnng~~~