Yah! Oppa~

It's complicated

"Sure. I would love to help you! Kahsamnida!" You tried to sound calm.

You got off the phone to help BAP with their comeback. They were around your age. You gladly accepted as their choreographer.

"OMO! I'm going to meet BAP! Their so handsome and talented!"

The day came to meet them. You wanted to know their style as you looked up various music videos and variety shows to see what they are like. You couldn't describe this funny feeling that one of the members gave you.

"Wow. I love his singing. I love his dancing. He's so pretty!" You shouted loudly to yourself.

You liked the other members too but he gave you a different feeling. You don't know their names yet so you hurriedly get to the studio hoping you'll get the same feeling when you see him along with name.

You got to the studio and you start warming up as BAP walks through the door.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo! Nice to meet you. I'm Brittney" You say shyly.

They bow and greet you one by one. Yup they are cute youngsters.

Each memeber tells you their name and when it came to the last one, you found the guy that constantly made you smile through a screen.

His name was Daehyun. His voice was like an angel. His smile was mesmerizing. You felt yourself blush.

The practice lasted for an hour talking about what concept they would like. You can't help but stare at each member because they were so cute but you always took a little longer looking at Daehyun. You weren't the only one taking the time to analyze his face but you caught him doing the same.

OMO! Did he see me look at him? Why is he still looking at me? Does he know I know that he's looking?

This gave you butterflies. The meeting ends and the group started leaving and you started to practice some more because you wanted it perfect.

"Bye! See you tomorrow!"

"Bye. Practice alot!" You said jokingly. And they left laughing at your joke.

"Daehyun Hyung.. Aren't you coming?"


"Ani. I need to practice more. You guys go ahead. I'll meet you at the dorm."


Aigo~ Since when does he want to practice more?" Yongguk says under his breath.

 

You can sense how awkward it'll get when its just you two. Alone.

You continued to practice and focus when their already gone but you slipped on the slippery floor. You twisted your ankle.

"Are you okay??" He said as he ran up to you.

"Yes. I'm okay, Its fine." You said in pain.

"You can't lie to me. i can't tell it hurts."

He moved and straightened out your leg. He looked at it then gently massaged it, making the pain go away.

"Thanks."

"It's no problem, I don't want to see you hurt."

He doesn't want to see me hurt? Why would he say that? Omo, You don't know how to react.

"Thanks again. Mr. Jung"
"Haha. you can talk comfortable with me and call me oppa. I'd like that."
You blushed at the fact that you can call him oppa.

"Well i have to start going but i rather walk you home to make sure your alright." He says with a worried expression.

"Okay. Sure gomawo.. oppa." You said slowly.

You start walking home with him. You guys were talking endlessly. Your arm is around his neck and his hand is on your waist, putting support on him.
"Haha. You like calling me oppa huh?" He laughed then winked.

"Yah! I barely called you oppa once! Don't get too cocky!"

"Haha. Okay. Okay. Mianhae~"

it was silent for a few seconds..

"so are you going to give oppa your number?"

then he laughed and winked again. You both stopped walking.

"Ani.. i dont know you besides your name.. so.. no." You said sarcasticly while giggling.

"Well you sure are awfully close to someone you don't know."
Showing her that he now has both arms around you.

"Yah! You do move fast for someone you've known for a day." You said, pushing him away.

"I feel like i've known you forever"
You saw the seriousness and sincerity in his eyes.

"Well.. i don't feel that way.. oppa that makes things complicated! We work together!"
You looked away because you knew you lied straight through your teeth. As soon as you saw his face again, you heart raced faster and right now you were denying your feelings just because you realize you two work together.

"That's a lie. I saw you taking double looks at me in the studio. I pretended not to notice but you suddenly became my passion and desire... to make you mine." He said looking down.

You thought to yourself how complicated things can get if you two had something going on. You reached your apartment.

"Well. we're here." You said as you looked for your keys.

"Would you like to come in? I know you haven't ate." You added.

"Sure. Thanks." He went in after you.

You made something quick for the both of you. You both continued to talk about your past, your hometowns and you favorites.
You pick up the dishes as you finished dinner.

"Ani.. I got it oppa."
"It's fine. I want to help."
You gave in to his smile. You finish washing the last of the dishes and you felt arms wrap around your waist and kissing your neck.

"Yah! Oppa don't make this complicated.." You try not to moan as he kisses your sweet spot.