Feeling like a spy

Drop

"OMG, where is my phone?" You panicky asking yourself while looking through all your clothes' pocket and your bag, but unluckily, you can't find your phone (Samsung Galaxy white).

You look down to the floor inside of the elevator to see if your phone is drop somwhere or not, you couldn't find it either. Plus, it's awkward because Exo are in the elevator with you, luckily, the elevator is big enough for more than 12 people to stand in.

As you looking for your phone on the floor, you look up to Kris, who standing in front of you. You stand straight up normal again, you look at his left pocket, there's a white phone, *That's...my, it's white, and it's Samsung galaxy! Is that really my phone? Ugh...I'm gonna be so in trouble if I can't find my phone!*

You look at Kris, and look at his jean's pocket, *alright, challenge accepted! I have to follow him then!*

The elevator is stop at 5th floor. Exo start walk out the elevator, you follow them behind. You trying to be keep yourself looking as normal as much as possible.You see them stand in front of their dorm room, you watching them from behind, you hiding behind the wall from their right, so they can't see you. You see Kris walking in first, you thought you lost the chance, you murmurred to yourself while looking at them entering their dorm, "Gosh, Dang it, I hope he come in last, so I could talk to him or something!*

You let out a heavy sighed, you feel so hopeless. You stared at the dorm's number, you tip toe quietly to the front door, you look at the number of their dorm, it's 345. You wrote down on your hand with the pen you have in your small bag, "Got it!" you whisper to yourself. You quickly run out of there, so that no one would think that you stalking on someone's dorm.

You get into the elevator, going down to floor #1. You got down to floor #1, the elevator door is open, you see two Korean man about age of 28, they walk in the elevator, you about to walk out, but you think *What if these two man are the manager of exo? Maybe they have schedule for exo, and maybe I can get into their dorm to find my phone?!* You take a small step back into the elevator, the two man didn't noticed, they busy talking.

You standing beside them, you can understand what they are talking about in Korean, they are talking about Exo K, have an interview at the Hello Star Radio. 

You smile, feel like you going to have a good chance to talk to Kris about your phone.

The elevator reach floor #5, the two man walk out, you follow them behind quietly, you keep a good far distance between you and them. While walking behind them like that, one man turn around, look at you and said "Are you our staff?", you widen your eyes at the question he asks you, you quickly nodded your head "yeah, I..am". He smiles at you, and said "Then can you stay at Exo dorm and help Exo M with the clean up?", you thinking for a second "cleaning? For Exo M?, omg, what if they recognized me?", you sighed and said "S-Sure! Why not?" You trying to keep yourself calm.

You walk into the dorm with the two manager, you feel your leg is going to faint anytime soon. You stand there, you heard one of the manager called out to Exo K "Exo K, you guys have interview at Hello Star Radio today, get ready! Well leave in 5 more minutes."

Exo K get done changing, they walk out their room to the living room, their manager walks them out to their van already waiting for them outside. The other manger going to leave too, but before he leave, he said to you "Work hard!" He pay your shoulder lightly and walk out the dorm.

Now you left alone in Exo's dorm, you feel awkward and strange, but as the same time, you like it this way. You remembered back of what the manager said to you about leaning Exo dorm, so you get start cleaning beginning with the kitchen. 

While cleaning the kitchen, you heard the step coming from the living room, your heart feel its going to explode. Iu heard that step is walking to the kitchen.

"AHHHHHHH, who are you?" Tao shouted.

*huh! It's Tao!* "uh...hi! I'm...staff!" You said, holing a bowl still washing inside your hand.

"huh! Oh! You staff of SM?" He asks, stills being panicked when he saw you in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I am. Your manager said he need a staff to help you guys with cleaning dorm, so I come." You explains to him. Unfirtunately, you lied.

"Ah, I see. But most of SM staff are noona, and ahjumma, you don't look like one, you look so young!" He said, looking straight at you.

You become more nervous when he said that. You take a deep breathe, and said "Yeah, so? It's not like I'm young just because of..." Your words have been cut off by a familiar voice that you know.

"Aiish! What is up with the noise? Are you guys going to let me sleep?" He shouted while waking into the kitchen, ebbing his blind hair in frustration. 

You and Tao just froze and staring at Kris.

Kris lower his angry eyes gaze, he looks at your direction "You?"

*he knows me? How?*

"You...know..me?" You stutter asking him a questions.

He smirks at you, "yeah? What do you think?"

You look down, "about the..."

"Yeah, I know what you talking about" he said.

Tao don't understand the conversation, he jumped in, "What are you guys talking about?"

Kris shut him "Tao, go back to your room!"

"gege" Tao pouted.

"Go back!" Kris said, without looking at Tao.

"Hyung!" Tao said, changing into Korean.

"Tao~~! Go back! I have business to do here!" Kris exclaim.

Tao gives up, he going back to his room. He loos really cute when he got mad.

You look at Kris curiously, *Ok, is he really have my phone?* You about to open your mouth to say something, but been cut by Kris again.

"I have your phone." He said, staring at you. You blush.

"So.." You going to say what you want to say, but Kris take your word.

"So...be a maid here until 12:00 pm today, and I'll give you your phone back." He said so sarcastically.

"What? Until that time? Are you kidding?" You shouted at him in disbelief.

He smirks, walk closer to you, he makes your heart, even your cheek getting red. "We'll then, your phone will be mine then." He turn around, about to walk out the kitchen, but you stop him.

"I'll do it!" You shouted from behind him. 

He smiles, he step back and stand close in front of you, you heart skip a beat, you turn your head away, but he use this hand to lift your chin and turn your head slowly and gently to face him. "Good!" He smiles at you, release his hand on your chin and walks out the kitchen.

You eyes widen, your heart beating, your cheek is red at of what happened earlier. "Kris! You..." You murmured to yourself. You have to admit that he is handsome, attractive, and tall. You couldn't escape when he's stand tall in front if you.

You busy clean up EXo room, from kitchen, to livng room, to their personal room, you even have to wash their clothes, think of touching their underwear just make you throw up, you normally only touch underwear of your little brother.

You finally finish all the cleaning, you walk to the kitchen, you found some noodle, you cook it up, and eat to fill your stomach. Then you walk to living room, lying down to the coach to take some rest. You turn on the TV to see some shows, they all boring. You trying to keep your eyes open, but you just feel so tired, you dozed off.

Kris walk out to the living room to find something to eat, he saw you on the coach sleeping. He tip toe to you, sitting next to you, he takes a blanket out and put it on you, "she's sleep already, huh?" he smiles to himself while look at you sleep. He careful look at your face, he travel to your lips, he lean his head closer to you, *Oh gosh, what am I doing? I don't even know what am I doing?*, he lean closer, closer, and.........closer.

His lips touch yours, you open your eyes, you see Kris touching your lips, you open your eyes wide, you see him close his eyes, you slowly close your eyes to feel his lips touching your. *Why is he kiss me? Kris is kiss me? he KISS me?*

He release his lips, he see you open your eyes, "wow, you...awake already?" he panick asking you. He didn't know that you know that he kissed you.

You yawned, "Yeah...I'm just awake...just now, is that...surprise you?" you ask him curiously!

'Im.so.curious! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!~~

He clear his throat, "ah-hem, no. Why would I?" he stands up, stills looking at you.

You smiles, and stand up, "I'm done with all the cleaning. And I already stay here until 12:00, so can I..." you been cut off by Kris. He quickly hold his hand around your waist, he pull you closer to him, he give you a kiss, a passionate kiss.

You too surprise by his kiss, his lips is just...so soft, you refuse to let go, so you respond to his kiss. The kiss is going so long, you need to take some air, he release you, so you and him can take some air.

You breathe, you look at him, "Kris, uh..."

It's 11:58, almost twelve o'clock now, you should head home." He said, smiles at you.

You smiles back, and hug him, "Thanks Kris, how about my..." He pull you in and kiss you again.

You feel so happy that he give you a second kiss, "Kris, please!"

"Oh sorry. Ah, here your phone." He said, feel a little guilty. He pull out your phone from his jean's pocket.

You take it from Kris, you thanks him once again. You open your phone, and you see his number on your contact.

"Kris, why do I have your number?" you scream at him, loud enough only to you and him to hear.

"I want you to have my contact, so we can be in touch." he smiles at you.

"Aww, really? Thanks." You smiles at him.

"Anyways, you should go home and take a rest." He said, he sounds so caring over here :)

"Yeah, I should. You should too." You said, walk out to the door, wearing on your shoes. Kris walk behind you to you.

You look back to Kris to look at him more carefully, you feel the sad inside, but you feel happy that you can stay with him for a day, a dream that evry girl want. Kris let out a sighed, he look at you, he hold onto your hand, you surprised by his action, "Take care! remember go to Exo M rehearsal or concert."

You chuckle, "yeah, of course I will." His chiildish side is cute.

"Bye!" His voice is sound so passionate, hard to forget.

You look at him, hold onto his hand, "Bye Kris" you smiles at him, and walk out the dorm. He waved to you. He walk back into his room, and sleep.

Inside you and and Kris' mind, you two can't forget each other, even though just for a day, you can't forget him. He also can't forget you.

You reach home, you see your exo poster in your bedroom, you look at Kris, and remember back the kiss that he kiss you. It's feel like a dream, but it is not.