...3 Years Ago... (Part One)

More than best friends?

La'Tisha's P.O.V

 

After school, Chanyeol and I had caught a train from Ulsan - where our high school was - to Seoul. From the train station we walked to the station's car park and drove off in the direction of his apartment. It definitely wasn't a quiet ride because, you know...We were talking about Park Chanyeol here, the Happy Virus. Too soon, we arrived at the building's car park where his place was. We both stepped out of the car.

I retrieved my bag and my skateboard from the back seat. When I turned to face Chanyeol, he immediately pulled me towards him and hugged me.

 

"I'll see you later, oppa" I said, while I snuggled into Chanyeol's chest

"Haha, you too, Tissue" He replied.

 

I was the first to seperate from our hug, reluctantly. He kissed my forehead and ran over to the car park elevator.

 

No, Chanyeol and I aren't boyfriend or girlfriend. While it may seem so, we aren't. We just have this really strong friendship with each other, that's all. He forced me to call him "oppa", and I forced him to call me "Tissue"...long story.*sigh*. Okay, here's the truth. I've loved this derpy boy ever since I moved to South Korea 6 years ago. Although he wasn't the most attractive kid in our primary school, I just adored his adorable personality. He would always help me when necessary and he stood by my side every single day. We ate lunch together, paired up together, you name it. We had this undeniable bond together. I think it was because I had the same personality as him and I understood his weird sense of humor. 

 

When it was time to move to high school, I begged my parents to let me attend the school Chanyeol was going to in Ulsan. My mother and father disagreed at first and I had stormed up to my room and slammed the door as hard as I could. I called Chanyeol through my mobile phone and told him the bad news. He told me to stay put and I obeyed. Minutes later, I heard our doorbell ring. Thinking nothing of it, I went back to my moping and how i'd never attend Chanyeol's high school. I heard the front door open downstairs. I just lay on my bed, trying to listen to the people conversing downstairs, but it was no use. They were speaking too quietly for me to hear. I gave up and started thinking about all the other schools I could attend. Without warning, my door gave way to reveal my mum and him. Yes...himHim as in Park Chanyeol. I looked at them with confusion and my mother explained that Chanyeol charmed my parents into letting me attend Hyandai Chungun High School. Completely gobsmacked, I ran over to Chanyeol and hugged him really tightly.

 

"Thank you" I mumbled into his neck

"No problem, Tissue" He replied while smiling his signature derpy grin

 

So, high school started and whoa, had Chanyeol changed. Not personality-wise but looks-wise. He lost his baby fat and his voice also deepened into this really y, deep voice. I'd like to take this chance to thank puberty for morphing Chanyeol from average joe to an angel sent from the almighty heavens. Because of puberty, he was now the kingka of Hyandai Chungun.

 

Back to the present, I know that I don't stand a chance with Chanyeol. There are a whole lot of girls who are prettier than me in school who admire Chanyeol. Sure, they do get jealous of how close Chanyeol and I are, but i'm pretty sure they know it's nothing. That it's just a friendship.

 

Snapping out of my thoughts, I raced back home on my cruiser skateboard. It wasn't like I had a curfew or anything, it's just that I had an assignment due tomorrow and I haven't started yet. Procrastination rules. Even though it was the easiest assignment I had ever recieved in my high school life (Research your favourite band), I was still worrying about what band I should do.

 

Upon arriving home, I could hear that annoying, high pitched voice. It's owner was my little, bratty sister; Keighton. This happened every single day, and I was sick of it.

 

That's it. I'd had enough of it. 

 

 

 

I'm moving out