Chapter 01

My Childhood Friend Is My Husband

''OMO!! I'm going to be late now. Pani, I have to go now''  I quickly run to the parking lot and drove off the school to the family meeting without Tiffany respond. I got off the car as I already arrived and enter the restaurant. When enter the VIP room, my family and other side was already there.

''Sorry, I'm late.'' I bowed at them and went to the seat next to my mom. I glance at the boy. My eyes went wide as I see him. He is Park Chan Yeol. ''You are Chanyeol, aren't you?'' I question him.

''Aigoo..Sicachu, I thought you already forgotten me'' He said. I smirked at him. ''How can I forget my Happy Virus?'' He laughed at me. ''That's why I said that?'' He stucked out his tounge..

''Wahh~Jessica, You grown up a lot.'' Mrs.Park said and smile at me. ''I grown up well because my beloved parent take care of me well.'' I said and chuckled. ''So Thank you Yuri sshi and Yunho sshi, that's raise a pretty daugther-in-law for us.'' Mr.Park laught. ''Oh, our pleasure'' Dad said and smiled.

''Why don't we start discuss about their wedding?'' Mr.Park suggest. Everyone nodded. ''What about on Febuary? If our children will marry on valentine, that will be good.'' Mrs.Park said. ''I think so~ How about you? Sica and Chanyeol?'' Dad said and look at me and Chanyeol. ''It's up to you. I'm fine with it'' I gave him a weak smile and Chanyeol did too.

 

After having dinner and had a little chat. We went  back to our home. When I enter the house, I can see, my lazy brother is watching TV while my hard working brother is doing his work. 

 

''Ayo~How was the meeting, noona?'' My lazy  brother, Sehun asked me. ''Pretty good!'' I give him a short answer and went to my room. I quickly go to the bathroom to take a shower and wear my pajamas and and to bed. I was going to close my eyes but suddenly I recieve a message on my phone. And it from Chanyeol oppa.

 

From: Chanyeol Oppa

Hey Yo, Sicachu, Are you okay with our wedding? It will be next month, ya know?

 

To: Chanyeol Oppa

I'm okay with it since I'm going to graduate next week..kekeke

 

From: Chanyeol Oppa

Graduate? Ho Ho Ho. Congradulation!!!!

 

To: Chanyeol Oppa

Thank you oppa~ I'm so sleepy now. Can I sleep?

 

From: Chanyeol Oppa

Of course. You say you can"t, Sleep head? :D So good night

 

To: Chanyeol Oppa

Thanks. Good night. Cotton candy dream ^-^

 

I smile like idiot while reading his messages. Who not happy when your bestfriend that you have't seen him for a long time meet you again? I put down my phone. And went to sleep.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is chapter 01 :D Hope you enjoy this ^^ And Happy New Years.