You are my

You are my

 ‘… im ing late!’

‘babo school and extra classes’, 15 year old min jung cursed as she run towards the bus.

‘sigh. At last I can sit down.’ She thought as she sat down on the seat. She pouts as she look down to her clothes, “Awww now I’m going to my date wearing my school uniform.” She whine and took out her headphone and played her mp3.

‘BTOB back again,

BTOB change the game,

BTOB get your swag.’

Her face heat up at the voice she is hearing, feeling the butterflies in her stomach. She let the feeling be and continue to stare at the streets behind the glass.

~

She pant heavily as she stop at the destinated place but soon pouts when she realize that that someone she thought was waiting for her was not there. She startled as she felt a pair of hands snuck by her waist and hug her securely, she turn and saw the most handsome face ever. A face that had her blush every time it’s inches apart, the face of the person that let out a husky but cute voice that make her felt butterflies in her stomach, the face that had many woman dying to make him theirs, the face that belongs to no one but famous cube newbie boy band rapper, who is her boyfriend; Jung Il Hoon.

“Babe~ I’m sorry for being late sweetie~,” He whisper huskily in front of her lips.

Min Jung’s face turns red in an instant, she shook her head lightly. “It’s ok, I Just came too,” She says softly and snuggle to Il Hoon’s chest. Il Hoon smile slightly and ruffles her hair, “Look at me sweetie.” He says softly, to which his cute girlfriend respond with shaking her head on his chest.

He chuckled at her behavior, “You are such a cute kid babe~” He teases, knowing that his girlfriend is still not used to being teased.

She shot her head up and pout, “I am not a kid, Hoonie~” She whines.

Il Hoon kiss the pout away, “Yes you are baby.”

She hook her arm onto his neck, “So does that means I’m a ?” She asks fighting the blush forming on her face due to the distance between their faces.

Il Hoon rub his nose on Min Jung’s cheek slightly, “Yes. Hell yeah you are one hell of a .”

Min Jung slowly unlatches her arms and let herself off from her boyfriend’s hug, to which Il Hoon frown instantly. Knowing that his girlfriend is unhappy because the fact of their , he holds onto her hands when she tried to walk away.

“Don’t go..” Il Hoon says firmly.

“B..but,” Min Jung tried to argue.

Il Hoon took a deep breath,

“Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you,

Over again don’t make me change my mind,

I won’t live to see another day,

I swear it’s true,

Because a girl like you is impossible to find,

Impossible to find.”

Il Hoon let out a sigh as he finishes singing the whole part. He took a glance at his girlfriend’s face, which to his surprise that tears was flowing down her face. He pulls her into an embrace and kiss her strawberry-scented hair.

“Kamsahae… Saranghaeyo Il Hoonie,” A soft whisper could be heard.

Il Hoon let out a chuckle, “Ne, Nado Saranghaeyo Min Jung.”