2 years ago

On the Snowing Days

It was a snowing days.. But, strangely, the streets is very busy. I tried to stop a cab but it seems imposible. All cabs were busy so I have to wait till it's empty.

5 minutes...

10 minutes..

Oh God, I may be late to the airport.

15 minutes..

And finally, after waiting for 15 minutes, She got a cab!

"Airport please" She said to the driver.

 

Yoona walk very quickly to check-in and accidently she crash somebody.. "Sorry"  she said in hurry. God, it is twenty minutes before landing. I have no time now.

Yoona check the gate and it says that she must go to gate 56. Do you know that gate 56 is very far? Maybe far is not the right words. Because gate 56 is in the next building. She must run to the next building! God, this is unfair! After trying so hard to find the cab now I must to running to the next building. She out of time now.

 


 

"Exuse me, where is gate 56" she asked the information desperately.

"Over there, miss"

"Thank you"

She found herself was extreamly tired. But luckily, she go to the gate just in time. Humph, she 

At the gate, she saw that the line is very long. Oh God, why this day everything gone wrong? I think when I arrived at the gate it's going to be fine. I just have to sit in the plane and go to Amerika. She talk herself.

Don't want to queue so long, she imidietly walk to queue. But somehow she was hit by somebody and it made her very angry. The person didn't say sorry or something else. He just walked through her. But what can she do back then? Nothing.

After queue for a long time, she finally go into airplane. Seat : 25 A. That was what the bording pass written. 25 A. It was beside the window. Yeay..! She scream. She loved sitting near the window. She thinks that the sky and the cloud are very beautiull. So she loved seeing them in airplane.

"Are you sitting or not?" A voice came to her back and made her surprised.

"Oh yes. " she nodd

And then, she sat. The voice actually is a man. He's good looking, had a sharp eye and else. Oh, I almost forget. He's young.. Maybe 25 years old. And he looked attractive. ( hahaha forget about the last). Yoona gulp while looking at him and soon be remembered that she has a boyfriend in Seoul. Calm down, Yoona. She talked to herself.

Suddenly, the man looked at her and Yoona stared back at him. 

 "You're going to America?" asked the man.

"I think it's not need to be answer" she replied
"So, I guess you're going to America for..."
"Study." He's getting a bit annoing to me. 
Well, it's not his business to know where and why I go to America. 
"I'm going to America to work in my father's company" he said
Yoona is a bit surprised that he is going to work in the companny.. With his age, she thought that he maybe a great person
Whow..!
"Really?in your father's companny? It must be a big companny isn't it?" She asked him, avoiding her surprised.
"Mm.., I think it's not a big companny at all. My father wants me to learn how to going a companny. The main companny of course in Seoul." He smile
What are you talking about, stranger man? It's not a big companny? But, I don't know the name of companny. Well..
" What's the name of your companny?" She asked him again 
" The main companny is MK grup but the companny in America is aGrade Food" said the man calmly
Oh God..! I almost had a heart attack! MK Grup? aGrade Food? They're big companny in the world 
"Why?" asked the man again? " You don't believe me, huh?"
" Err, of course not! I just don't know how lucky you are!"
"Lucky? What lucky?" He seems very confused.
"Yeah, let's said that you are very rich. You can buy anything that you want!"
"No, you're wrong" he look at me deeply "There's a think that you can't buy with money"
"You're funny" She lough a bit.
"No, i'm serious. You can't buy love with money"
 
Yoona's opinion about Minhyun
After that, we talked so manny things. Film, hobby, favorite food and manny others. I feel easy talked with him. Even talking about my friend and my boyfriend too. Even though he was stranger to me but he's nice.