FINAL

Please Don't Ignore Me Again

    

" Yah hurry up or we are gonna lose her." Baekhyun rushed me from the front.

 

" Byun Baekhyun, you are the one who in fault. I told you to wake up early because she always arrive at the school early, you fool."

 

Baekhyun turned around and winked at me. " Sorry, I know it’s my fault. So, please walk quickly Lee Yoo Bi-ssi." I just rolled my eyes. I really can't stand with him.

 

Seriously.

 

Really. Huh.

 

   Just admit that you did hoping Baekhyun woke up late this morning. Just admit that you doesn't want him to meet her. You know what, just confess to him Lee Yoo Bi!

 

My heart keep saying those crazy things but my mind ignored it. How can it be possible anyway.

 

Me, Lee Yoo Bi has fall in love with my own best friend, Byun Baekhyun since we in the middle school? Tch, no way I would admit that.

 

   Both of us keep walking until we reached the main gate of our school. SM High School, one of the best art school in South Korea which provides a lot of potential students to become a Hallyu stars in the world.

 

Baekhyun and I was not excluded. Both of us keep dreaming to be Hallyu stars. I was enrolled here first 4 years ago then Baekhyun followed up 2 years later.

 

I was chosen from an audition but Baekhyun got chosen when he and Chanyeol walked around a mall in Seoul. Well I'm not surprised at all when he joined me here. He got a Hallyu star face and has an amazing vocal and talented in dancing.

 

So do in playing.

 

 

  

 It's true that I started to like him and I'm happy that he always here. By my side.

Until he confessed to me that he likes Taeyeon sunbae after he joined us. I felt like getting douched with cold water. I do get jealous towards her.

 I knew why he likes the girl so bad. She's pretty, has a nice figure, cute, funny, talented and she is the leader of one of the best female idol group in our country, SNSD.

And me, I'm just a girl that has nothing special in me.

    I keep on walking behind Baekhyun without noticing that he has stopped.

BAM!

   I don’t know what happened before I realised that I'm sitting on the road. I hold my head and look up at the person in front of me.

This fool. I was going to scold him when I spotted her. Sitting on a bench, reading a book.

I noticed how Baekhyun is staring at her. He don't even realised that I have bumped into him.

How I wish that you will look at me like that too Byun Baekhyun. I just sat on the road. Watching him from down here.Taeyeon is so lucky..While I am hopeless down here.

   " Yah Byuntae. Go talk to her."   What? What are you doing Lee Yoo Bi? No.

   " What?" Baekhyun turned around and looked down, at me. " What are you doing down there Yoo Bi-ah." He lend out his hand for me.

" Well, I'm wondering too what I'm doing down here." I replied sarcastically without looked into his eyes and grabbed his hand. I'm afraid he can sense my awkwardness.

" So, since she’s alone, go talk to her.” Baekhyun seemed hesitate to make his move. " I don't think I can do it Yoo Bi-ah." He pouted.

    He was so cute when he did that. Stop Lee Yoo Bi, stop dreaming.

    I came to my conscious again. " Oh my, i can't believe my best friend are being like this. Come Baekhyun, just go talk to her. She's not going to eat you!"

Baekhyun laughed to my words. " I know she's not going to eat me but I feel like I'm going to faint before I reach there."

I chuckled to him. " Byun Baekhyun, you are really-." I don't know what I was doing but I am holding his hand and drags him to follow me.

Baekhyun looked so surprised. So do I. I want to stop walking but my mind seems to act against my heart. And here we are. Standing in front of her. Kim Taeyeon.

    " Sunbae.." I greeted her. Taeyeon seemed surprised with us. She stopped reading her book and looked at us. Or I might feel wrong, but she was looking at Baekhyun who was at behind me. Oh my. She's not thinking what I am thinking what she is thinking right now right? Gah, get your mind straight Yoobi-ah.

    " Oh Yoo Bi-ah. You got here so early today." Taeyeon smiled. I can see that Baekhyun was stunning by her beauty. I feel like a jerk standing between these two people.

" Ehm, sunbae, my friend wants to meet you, he is your fanboy. " I grinned when Baekhyun looked like he's going to kill me.

Yeah, like I care Byuntae.

 Taeyeon looked at him then she laughed. I have no idea why she is laughing. Baekhyun and I, both of us are clueless. We stared each other.

" Err..sunbae? " Taeyeon just shooked her head. " It's nothing. I'm just wondering, are you guys coming this early in the morning to find me just for this?" Baekhyun scratched his head. Getting shy maybe.

Oh my, looked at this guy. Huh.

     " Well, truthfully yeah. He likes you very much sunbae. He keeps making me to introduce you with him. So can you please make him as your dongsaeng-chingu?"

My heart keeps pounding so hard until I feel like it want to come out every time I persuade Taeyeon to approve Baekhyun as her friend.  

Please calm down heart. Just this once.

     Taeyeon unnie smiled. " Of course. I am delightful to get a cute dongsaeng like him." Baekhyun face looks so bright like he won a singing competition.

Good. Now I will suffer.

Good job Lee Yoo Bi. I sighed deeply and smile. " Err. haha good news. Err, yay. So, I need to go now. Then both of you can have a chit chat together before the class started. Hey Baek, see you at the class. Bye!"

And I walked away, without looking back again.

 

 

 

    

The class already starting, but I don't see Baekhyun anywhere. Fool. I took out my books and pay full attention to the teacher.

 

After 20 minutes the class started, Baekhyun showed himself. I pretended like he was not beside me. His face looks so calm even though our teacher are scolding him for being late for the first time in his class. 

 

   During lunchtime, I poked his arms. " Let's go eat, Baek."

 

I poked Chanyeol's arms too to make him wake up from his sleep. Aigoo sleepy head.

 

Baekhyun looked uneasy. " Sorry Yoo Bi-ah, Taeyeon noona ask me for lunch today. So let's just eat lunch together tomorrow okay? I’m sorry." And he went out of the class.

 

I just looked at the door blankly. Noona? Isn’t it too early for him to call her like that? Wow, they really getting along quickly.

 

Then Chanyeol who was just woke up asked, " Hey, where is Baek?" I smiled at him. " He's busy, so today we will eat together. Only both of us." Chanyeol chuckled. " So it is our date today? "

 

I knocked his head. Dead. I mean, he's playing dead.

 

 

 

 

   It was Sunday. And I was hanging around with Chanyeol and Sehun at the Dream Forest Park.

 

About Baekhyun, since his first date with Taeyeon ‘noona’ a month ago, he started to hang out with unnie and her friends. Even in the class, he has changed his place. Beside Taeyeon.

 

I don't want to lie, I miss him.

 

No. Yoo Bi-ah, It’s a big no. You can't have those feelings right now. I sighed deeply. Chanyeol who was playing with his phone looked at me.

 

" Well, look here. Somebody is missing her lover." I glanced at him.

 

" Shut up. I'm sleepy right now." Then I laid down beside Sehun who was sleeping. Cute.

 

" I knew you are not Yoo Bi-ah. Since Baek didn't hang out with us anymore, you are behaving like this. I think you--"

 

   " Shut up."  I hit his right arm. " OW! Oh my, yaah! Did you eat steels? What makes you strong like this? It hurts idiot." Chanyeol rubbed his arm. I laughed.

 

" I told you to shut up. Served you right, Creeper." Then I closed my eyes again. What is he doing right now?

 

 He must having some fun right now stupid. What do you think he would do. Thinking of you? Don't even dreaming about it. He only likes Taeyeon, nobody else.

 

  It's okay, Baekhyun and I still can be best friend forever.

 

 

 

 

     A few days later, the students in our school were having a lot of commotions. There was annoucement from the principle that a new group named EXO will be produce which will contain of 12 members.

 

And the name of the members has been announced. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, D.O, Chanyeol, Tao, Kai, Sehun, Chen. And Baekhyun. The news has been spread out to the media too.

 

To tell the truth, I'm happy for my friends. However, deep in my heart I envy them. I know I should not have these feelings.

 

But seriously I've been training for 4 years, does anyone aware of my existence? No one ever asked me about making a debut. No one! Really. No one at all.

 

   During lunchtime, I went to the cafeteria. I saw him. He saw me too. We smiled to each other. I don't know, but I can feel that he want to see me.

 

So I walked towards him, to congratulate him for making his debut soon. But someone stopped me. It's the seniors. The Hallyu stars.

 

I stared at them. " Sorry Yoo Bi-ah, we gonna take the boys to somewhere else. It's idol’s things."

 

Huh, what a jerk. I only want to meet my best friend. Is it forbidden now since he is going to be an idol soon?

 

What the hell.

 

I looked at Baekhyun but he just stared at me from far. Then I stared at them back and smirked.

 

When I walked away. I feel sad deep inside because, Baekhyun was not here to comfort me. How can he just do nothing when I was being treated like a loser.

 

Where is my old best friend? I want my old Baekhyun!

 

   Am I being neglected by my best friend now?

 

 

 

 

     I was doing my vocal training when Sehun and Chanyeol come to meet me. I smiled at them. Well, not everyone have forgot about me. Uh, please Lee Yoo Bi.

 

 Both of them ask me to join them eat at the cafeteria. When we are eating, Chanyeol was busy staring at me. I looked at him.

 

" What do you want Chanyeol? " Chanyeol just smiled. Sehun also smiling at me.. What's wrong with these two guys. I ignored them and continue eating. No can do about me getting weird friends here.

 

" You are so lucky Yoo Bi." I looked up. " What are you guys talking about." Chanyeol showed his creeper smile at me.

 

Later Sehun interrupted. " We got a surprise for you. Opps, no. They got a surprise for you." Sehun also started to be a creeper like the other one. " What is it? Who? " I keep asking but they won’t tell me.

 

So as I’m getting annoyed here, I gave them a smack on each of their heads.

 

" Lee Yoo Bi-ah! It's hurts! " I laughed.

 

    

 

      After my lunch with them, I got called by a staff. She said principle are searching for me at the principle office. Principle office? Did I do anything wrong?

 

Nope. Not at all.

 

Yeah, I’m sure about that.

 

   So as I walked towards the office, my mind keep thinking did I done something terrible? Am I going to be kicked out from this school?

 

 Ooh, please don't let it be. When I reached there, the principle was waiting for me. I gulped my saliva and bowed to him. He nodded.

 

" So Miss Lee Yoo Bi, please come into my room. I want to discuss something with you."

 

 

 

 

   " What did you say? Someone wants me to act in a drama? How. How can that be? I don't even know how to act properly."

 

The principle only smiling watching me desperately asking for an explanation.

 

" I knew that you have been trained for a long time Miss Lee. You have been trained for singing, rapping and dancing. However, I would like to tell you something. If you are going to debut through acting career, you will have a bright future. And you have enough potential to make it as a credit for your success debut. "

 

I was clueless. Who is the unlucky one that wants me to act in his drama? " I'll think about it Mister principle." When I walked out from the office, my mind keep saying this.

 

Accept it.

 

 

 

    Sehun and Chanyeol are waiting for me at the class. These two people. That’s what they are trying to say just now. Silly boys.

 

" So how was it? Did you accept it? " Sehun asked me. " Not yet." I answered. Sehun and Chanyeol's jaw are hanged open.

 

" What?! Yah, Lee Yoo Bi do you know who will starring the drama along with you??"

 

I shooked my head. " Nope. Who is it?" Sehun massaging his forehead. Then Chanyeol whispered at my ear, " Song Joong Ki." My eyes widen. " What??!"

 

   Both of them chuckled at my reaction. " Seriously, for real?" I asked. Both of them nodded their head. It's Song Joong Ki, Hallyu actor star! My precious! I turned my head at them.

 

" So, what will my character be?" I can feel my eyes glittering. " Song Joong Ki's younger sister. That's what you will be." My jaw drop. " What?" Sehun and Chanyeol laughed again.

 

Seriously, guys?

 

 

 

 

   So here I am. Sitting on a chair at the drama recording. I'm now an actress, Lee Yoo Bi. I make a debut in a drama called Nice Guy. The storyline was pretty good.

 

In the story I was being paired with Lee Gwangsoo oppa. I remembered how Sehun and Chanyeol laughing so hard at me,that stupid duo. Really getting on my nerves.

 

 But it was really fun. And Joongki oppa was so kind. He always teach me how to act in front of the cameras. And the directors can get along with me. We are like a real family. And the drama really make a huge success. I'm really glad to hear that people compliment my acting skill.

 

tumblr_md44gkECfJ1qk1kj7o1_500.gif

    

After I finished all drama recording, I go back to school. For the first time, people are talking about me. It really feels good to get recognised by other people. I even have my own fanclub - hahaha can you imagine that people?

 

Talking about me at school, now I feels like someone is watching over me. I'm getting goosebumps whenever I go. I hate that kind of feelings.

 

I miss Baekhyun. Ah, seems like I rarely saw him with the seniors. Where is he, I wonder.

 

   When the class was going to start, suddenly someone sit beside me. It's Baekhyun. I smiled at him. He smiled back but I can see that his bright face was gone.

 

Baekhyun was not happy like always. Why? After the class finished, I patted his shoulder. " Yaah, Baek. What's wrong with you? Are you not feeling well? " He just shooked his head. He didn't even talked to me.

 

What is going on here?

 

 

 

  

 

      Surprisingly, Baekhyun hang out with us again. I'm happy with this changes, I really wanna see his face every day. But, he does not talk too much. I really have no idea why he's being like this.

 

When he went to the toilet, I asked Sehun. " Yaah, what's wrong with Baek?? " He smirked. " Well, actually he's jealous.."

 

I looked at his way. Aah,so he have a quarrel with Taeyeon. Aah,I'm so jealous.

 

So I said, " It's normal getting a  fight between a couple. They will get back together again later." I smiled. Chanyeol and Sehun stared each other.

 

Then they laughed. Aisshh.. I really hate watching them laughing. I know its about me.

 

I thought I said the right thing?

 

    When Baekhyun came back, he stared at the two fools who was busy laughing. He looked at me. I make a ' just ignore them please' face at him.

 

He nodded and sit down again at his place. A few minutes later, Sehun and Chanyeol went out to buy foods. So it's only both of us in the class. I think this is the right time to ask about his problems.

 

I can help him. As a best friend.

 

  " Baekhyun-ah. I realised you looks so pressured these days. Are you having a problem with Taeyeon sunbae?" He shooked his head while reading his book. " Look, I don't want to be a busybody person for you so if you are free.."  

 

He stopped reading his book and stared at me. ".. to tell me your problems just do it. I will try my bes--" I wasn't be able to finish my words because Baekhyun's lips already landed on mine. He's kissing me.

 

Wait, what does this means? 

 

Finally he broke up our kiss. I was speechless with his sudden kiss.

 

 I can't even look at his face, because mine already in red. " What.. What was that for? " I ask him.

 

Baekhyun stared at me. " I'm a bad guy right? "

 

I didn't said anything because I don't understand him. " What? No. Of course not. Why did you say like that?"

 

He chuckled. " I just realised it when I'm with Taeyeon noona and the seniors. They are no fun, seriously not at all. Only knows gossiping and shopping. But that's not the point." Then his expression becomes serious.

 

I focus at everything he said. " When I'm with noona, you feel left alone right? I’m so sorry. I was 'madly' in love with noona at that moment. After that, when I know that you will debut as an actress, I feel really happy for you Yoo Bi. But, when I watch you with that guy in the drama, I. Get. Jealous.." He rubbed his hair.

 

   Im shocked hearing his confession. Byun Baekhyun is jealous because of me? Hahahahaa.. I really can't help myself from grinning.

 

" Byun Baekhyun, are you saying that you like me? " I don't know where I get those confidence to ask him that question.

 

I feel like wanna slap my face right now " No, I don't like you Lee Yoo Bi.." I looked down, huh serves me right. I lifted up my head and looked at him. " I'm jokin--" 

 

   " Actually, I just realised that I have been loving you for all this time. This time I’m sure it’s for real." Then he cupped my face and slowly kiss my lips again. Whenhe looked into my eyes he already smirking.

 

" Yah, Yoo Bi.. Your face are so red you know.." He winked and laughing at me. Aah, really hate this young man.

 

" You are really Byuntae! Aishh! " I knock his head. " Ah! It hurts! Yaah Lee Yoo Bi! Do you want to die? " I make a pokerface and sit down on my chair.

 

Sehun and Chanyeol who just got back from lunch with other exo members ran towards Baekhyun who are rubbed his head.

 

  " What happens?? You got hit too??" Sehun looked at his head. Chanyeol stand away by the door.. " You are really something Yoo Bi-ah, how can you hit someone like that?? Where did you learn this??" Chanyeol asked. I stared at him. " Jinki sunbae teach me so that no one can bully me anymore. Why? You want to get a hit one more time Chanyeol-ah?" Chanyeol's creeper eyes has come. He stared at me then he ran away from the classroom with his unbelievable big ball eyes. " AaH! So scary!" Sehun just watched. He looked at me too but he just shooked his head.. " Really unbelievable.." and sit at his place to take a nap.

 

      Baekhyun are still rubbing his head. I turned to my right to look at him. " Is it still hurts??" He stared at me. " It's okay, I can handle this pain." I just followed his wish.. " But Baekhyun-ah, you don't need to feel jealous to Joongki oppa.. He's just an oppa for me..I'm serious." Baekhyun stopped rubbing his head. " I'm not jealous with him, silly girl." I looked at him with my blank face. " Then, if not him..So.. who.." Baekhyun looked down to his shoes when I stared at him. My eyes widen. " Yaaahh.. Byun Baekhyun, are you jealous towards Gwangsoo oppa? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! " Baekhyun became shy when I laughed so hard.. " Shut up Yoo Bi." Baekhyun stared at my laughing face. "No, I tried not  to laugh too but it's really funny..I swear! Hahahaha aigoo..." Tears are coming out from my eyes. Baekhyun also starts laughing.

 

      That evening, after few months passed, we are going home together again.

 " Byun Baekhyun, please don't ignore me again after this..Or else.." Baekhyun smiled while holding my hands. " I will."

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

LET'S MEET AGAIN IN MY OTHER FF NEXT TIME!