Prologue

"ThankYou For Being My Temporary Wife"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      Seohyun's POV     Beep.   //The number you are calling is unreachable. Please try again or leave a voice mail after--//   "Omo.. Where is he? I already waited for him an hour ago but he still doesn't coming yet. Where are you, oppa..." I bit my lips in worry.   "Jeosonghamnida, Miss, but this restaurant should be closed in a minute" The waiter said and bowed in front of my table,   "Oh, okay, sorry for staying here so long." I said and smiled,   "Don't worry. There is a bench outside the restaurant. You can sit there without getting wet by the rain. No need to worry." He told,   "Okay.. Kamsahamnida." I bowed and directly left the restaurant,   Phew. Now, here I am, stuck underneath the hard rain. The cold is covering my body.   I kept my best to call Kyuhyun-oppa but he isn't answer. Wth.   So, finally, I decided to call Leeteuk-oppa, maybe he is with him now.   Beep. Beep.   //Yeoboseyo, Seohyun-ah?//   He answered. But oh wait, where the hell he is.. The backsound is sooooo noisy. It's too loud!   //Oppa! Where are you?//   //What?! I can't hear you. Sorry, Seohyun, so loud in here. I can't hear what you said.//   //WHERE ARE YOU, OPPA?//   //Oh I'm in the night club.//   //Night club? Is Kyuhyun-oppa with you too?//   //Whose? Kyuhyun? Of course he is. All of Super Junior members are here to celebrate my arrival from wamil.//   //Chinca?!!//   I screamed in a complete shocked,   //Yes. Do you want--//   I directly end up the call before he finished his sentence.   How rude I am.   Oh I don't care now.   How can he enjoy partying with the ty night girls in the bar while I'm sitting here alone in the hard rain wondering he will come or not?    You are in a grave danger, Cho Kyuhyun!   I immediately stood up from the bench and went to the bar where Heechul-oppa likes to visit to,   I don't care if my body wets like a lost puppy,   I don't care with this mascara that flowing onto my cheeks because of tears.   I stopped a taxi and asked the driver to fetch me to that Gangnam Night Club in the center of Seoul City.   When we reached my destination, I immediately paid the bill and went inside the night club.   The smell of alcohol, cigarettes, and the perfume of the es everywhere fulfilled this miserable place I've ever know, this place even more disgusting than a hut full of rat.   And there he is, surrounded by those s and... Hell! He is cuddling with that model again!   "Oppa!" I walked to him and slapped his cheek as hard as I can,   He gave me a shocked look and suddenly he froze like a mannequin,   "Seo.. What are you doing here?" He asked,   "I'm here to say goodbye, we break up!" I directly run away from that hell as I could feel he chased behind me,   "Seo.. Wait.. I can explain it." He said when he grabbed my hand, "You wet." He just realized. What a lame.   "You done it before, you promise me to never do that again. Stop cheating behind me."   "No, I'm not.."   "Yes, you are!"   Suddenly, there is a third wheel comes from inside the bar,   "Oppa.." She called him,   I hate her.   "What do you want from him? Could you stop bothering our relationship?" She said and pushed my shoulder,   Yah! Wtf!   "Fine! Just take him. I don't need him anymore. Just take ex." I said while trying to not using violence like she did,   "Your ex? He never yours! Stop dreaming!" She said and pushed me away to the ground,   Hell no. I can't stand it up anymore,   "Could you please treat me good?!"   "I couldn't. Why?" She mocked,   "You !" I slapped her face and we ended up fighting like a cat while he just standing idiotic such a pure red bull.   I finally decided to go away from this damned place and went to my dorm with Taeyeon and Tiffany.   I directly walked off to my bedroom and locked the door with eyes full of tears. I even couldn'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter