Final

Yuri's wish

 

 

What Yuri want is Yunho's duty ^^

 

 

 

One beautiful lively morning at SNSD dorm starting by Sooyoung’s scream because there was no food serve on the table yet, causing the other members woke up in shocked. Today, they were free from schedules and each member had planning their own activity. Yuri wriggle on her single bed, annoyed because her sleep was disturbed by the shikshin tower. Once she opened her eyes, she d on her surrounding, searching the spot of her phone. She found her phone under her pillow, and then checked it immediately whether there were miscall or message from him. A smile formed on her lips. With her sleepy eyes she opened the message.

 

From : Sunbaenim

 

Morning love, how’s your sleep?

 

 

It was from Yunho. She intentionally writes his contact name with ‘sunbaenim’ so that the others wouldn’t notice it. Then she dialed his number, not too long he picked it up.

 

“Yoboseo, , ,” His tone was sweet and caring as usual making her melted.

 

“Oppa, ,  Good morning.” She rubbed her eyes, checking whether Yoona still sleeping on her bed.

 

He chuckled. “Morning again, love. Have you eaten your breakfast? Or can we have breakfast together?”

 

“You’re free?”

 

“I’m free till this afternoon. So?”

 

Yuri would never miss the chance to be with him even if only for one minute. Every single second spend with him was worth more than anything. A pure happiness smile curved on her lips “Okay. . .” She nodded in enthusiasm as if he was in front of her.

 

“Good, go get dressed now. I’ll pick you up in 30 minutes”

 

“hm. . .” With that, she ran to the bathroom.

 

Dressed up quickly and as beautiful as possible for him, she waited on the living room impatient. Taeyeon shook her head in amused, never once she witnessing Yuri was being childish because of man, but here she was now, stomped her foots repeatedly with her lips slightly pouting.

 

“Hey, don’t worry Yul-ah, maybe it because of traffic” The kid leader reassured. Yuri only nodded her head.

 

Not too long before finally the bell rang loudly, Yuri stood up almost immediately, grinning all the way to the door to their band-mates.

 

“Hey! Let him get inside first. I need to talk about something” Taeyeon shouted.

 

“I’m sorry tae, but we’re late. I’ll ask him to come by later, okay?” The voice of the closed door swallowed Yuri’s voice, as a sign that the lady was already leave their dorm.

 

“Aish that girl!” Taeyeon mumbled.

 

 

Become Jung Yunho’s girlfriend was never been easy. Even yesterday’s date wasn’t going smooth because they get caught by netizen. We all know that he has many fan girls. She had to be careful and did not look to obvious. But sometime she also tired being so and wanted to get his attention which was very difficult to get when they were on public. As their previous date was an epic fail, so here they were at SM building, flirting each other causing squealed from the others company family.

 

“Aish jinja!. . I came here to practice but seeing you guys, I’ve lost my spirit.”  Heechul eyeing them with disgust, but they knew that he’s just jealous.

 

“Then, find your self girlfriend hyung.” Yunho mocked, resting his head on Yuri’s lap. Yuri just giggled at people’s reaction. She knew that they were just teasing especially because some of them are still single.

 

“Oppa bear with us, please. It’s not anywhere I can flirt with him.” She Yunho’s hair lovingly.

 

“hahaha, , sometimes I can’t believe Yunho hyung acting like children in front of Yuri noona.” Taemin butted in.

 

“Bwoh? Yah, sometimes I’ve shown my aegyo to you, taemin-ah.” Yunho defended.

 

“Yeah,,yeah,,, arasseo hyung.” Taemin replied nonchalantly.

 

“Aish that kid, ,” Yunho seemed little upset today, usually he would reply their comments with joke.

 

She pushed Yunho into sit position then she stood up, “Oppa, let’s go.” She took Yunho’s hand,

 

“Yuri-ah, where are you going? We’re just joking.” Heechul apologized immediately, afraid that Yuri might angry with their little joke.

 

“Aniyo Oppa, I just want sometime alone with him. Taeyeon-ah, do you mind if I leave?” She pleaded to her leader.

 

“Okay, but don’t leave this building for both of your sake.” Taeyeon was understood what’s going on with Yuri lately. She knew that Yuri craving for quality time with Yunho. “Oppa, take care of her.”

 

Yunho nodded before they leave the practice room.

 

“Are you sure to let her Unnie?” Yoona whispered to her.

 

“Ne, I’ve been watching her lately and I know that she miss Yunho Oppa so much. Just give both of them time.” She explained to the maknae who nodded her head upon hearing Taeyeon. She agreed with her, Yuri seemed missing Yunho a lot because they rarely have time together.

 

They walked to the rooftop of the building. Summer breeze welcoming them as Yunho opens the door.

 

“Wah,,it’s so beautiful.” Yuri ran to the fence, inhaling the fresh air.

 

“You like it?” He followed her and gave her back hug, warmed Yuri up with his temperature in the cold night. “Want to share something?” He whispered on her neck.

 

“I really want to take a break, Oppa.” She blurted out.

 

“Why?” Yunho really liked Yuri’s neck, because he was still kissing on the soft flesh, inhaling her scent.

 

“I want to have special time with you Oppa. Can you take one day off?” She begged.

 

“Do you have a special place?” He rested his head on Yuri’s shoulder. Yunho realized why Yuri acted like this. Since they were officially being couple, they never have any quality times together. They could not date in public due to their career and fans. “Why only a day, I can give you a week off.”

 

She turned to her side to face him, Yunho use this chance kiss her. “So, where you want to go?” He kissed the tip of her sharp nose.

 

“It’s not about the place that I want to go” She grimaced “But somewhere we can spend time without people's disturbance.”

 

He nodded his head, thinking about something. “How about you’re sleep at my place tonight.”

 

Yuri admitted that it’s a really good idea. Sleeping with the only man she loves beside her all night, having his arms around her body to protect her from the cold, listening to his heart beat as lullaby song.  As much as she wanted to, there are many reasons why she couldn’t do that.  

 

She raised an eyebrow, “Changmin Oppa won’t give his permission.”

 

“Just don’t tell him.” He grinned ear to ear.

 

“He will be noticed it Oppa.” She pouted her lips, copying Sunny’s ducky lips.

 

“Then we bribe him with food. Problem solved.”  He showed her his clever smile.

 

“Do you think it will work?” Yuri was still hesitant.

 

“Changmin love food more than anything.” He kept convince Yuri. “You said you want to be with me, right? I’ll persuade our manager.” Yunho would do anything to grant her wish.

 

This is the only opportunity. She won’t waste this one. So, she smiled sweetly and nodded her head then giving him a peck. “Gomawo Oppa.”

 

“Let’s get inside, it’s getting cold”

 

Yuri smiled. She would get her prize tomorrow with the man she only loves more than anything. Sorry for his fan-girls but tomorrow Jung Yunho was all her mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another drabble with weird ending. I’m sorry guys but I give you a chance to let this story end with your own imagination, bear with me, I just love YunRi from the bottom of my heart. Sorry for grammatical mistake as well