Kiki or QQ?

Kiki or QQ?

"Can you shut up?" A loud shout is heard from kitchen, Kyuhyun's mother is cooking. She looks at Ahra’s room and finds her daughter is angry. “Umma, I want Kyu Kyu to follow me. He refuses! He refuses!”

She whines too much, her mother thinks but smiles. “Why didn’t you ask him sweetly? He’s always like that, dear.” Her mother pats her head and kisses her cheeks.

Ahra nods her head and walks again to her room and sees Kyuhyun is holding her pillow. He wants to sleep again when she says something in sweet tone. “Kyuie… I have sweets and ice cream, you want some?”

Baby Kyu is awake, he nods slowly and follows his older sister to his cupboard and look at its contain. So many sweets, Kyuhyun gasps his mouth and smiles widely. "Noonaaa~ Kyuie wants some... give me... Give me...” he says while jumping.

"Ah! But you have to follow me shopping first. Appa has waited for us. Come on!" she pulls her brother and runs towards car. "Oh, I will buy you ice cream. Deal?"

The 5 years old Kyuhyun nods cutely and settle his body in the car. He hugs his pillow happily. For the first time the 8 years old Ahra is being nice. She is sulking on her brother, "Brat...” she whispers.

20 minutes later they arrive at mall. Kyuhyun is so happy. He opens widely his eyes when he sees something cute or someone who smiles towards him. He jumps cutely and waves his hands randomly. Ahra has to pull him and warns him. But being Kyuhyun, he still does what he wants and she just remains silent. At least she's not alone...

Kyuhyun stops his track when he captures a cute thing behind glass wall. Ahra walks alone and doesn't realize that her brother is gone. Kyuhyun smiles and presses his face on the glass.

"Umma! Wookie finds it! Wookie finds it..." A cute boy is running towards his mother and hugs her leg tightly.

"What did you find, Wookie baby?" a young woman carrying her child.

That boy points on Kyuhyun who is admiring his petite body. "That! Kiki! I want it... Pweeesssee.." that boy name Wookie pleads his mother and pouts.

Oww... His mother is speechless. How can a boy is so cute like Kyuhyun is standing there with cute expression? She chuckles and tells his son that he's a boy not a doll. That boy wants to cry and he runs to hug Kyuhyun. He hugs Kyuhyun tightly.

"Ow! What are you doing, little boy." a middle man approaches him. That little boy is frightened. He releases his body but doesn’t let Kyuhyun’s hand to go.

“Apa!!” Ahra comes back and hugs his father. “Ah, Kyuhyun is missing. He was gone!”

Her father shakes his head and points on Kyuhyun who is stunned in Wookie’s side. He is so adorable. Wookie’s mother smiles, “I’m sorry, my son is looking for a doll. He thought your son is a doll. I’m sorry, sir.”

“Ah, no need… My son is so cute right, little boy…” he teased Wookie. And the kid is blushing yet he nods.

“Ye-ess… I want him, Ahjusshi…”

“He’s not a doll, kid.” Ahra grits her teeth.

“Jinjja?” he pouts and cries loudly.

All of them are worry. Wookie is a cry baby. She pulls up her son and calms him. But he doesn’t stop.

“Sshh… Baby… Umma will buy you cuter doll. Bear? Oh! Bunny?” Wookie shakes his violently. He keeps crying while pointing at baby Kyu.

It’s almost 5 minutes. Baby Kyu is tugging her skirt and blinking his eyes. “I am Kyu Kyu… He can take me.”

They all gasp. Even Ahra opens in disbelieve. “Kyuie?”

His father is speechless. “Kyuhyunnie. He can’t. You are not a thing, you know?” he reachs his hand and puts him on his shoulder. “I’m sorry, madam. What is you name, cutie boy?”

“What is you name? My name is Kyu Kyu…” Kyuhyun tries to touch Wookie’s pouting lips.

“Wookiee~” he says innocently. “I want Kiki…”

“Ah, he lost his giraffe doll named Kiki.” His mother explains.

“I want Kiki, ummaa~”

“Kiki? I’m Kyu Kyu, not Kiki…”

“So hald (so hard)… Kiki…” Wookie pulls baby Kyu and kisses his hand.

“Omo! Wookie baby, you can’t do that. Okay, fine… Um, sir, can you bring him tomorrow at my home? Here is the address.” She gives him a card. And smiles…

“Okay. I will bring your Kiki tomorrow, Wookie…” he pinches Wookie’s cheek and kisses the baby’s face. “Bye…”

“Can I come too?” Ahra asks.

Wookie nods and smiles. “Annyeong, Kiki~~”

“Annyeong Wookieee~” this time Baby Kyu kisses baby Wookie, but on his little pouty lips.

They all laugh making baby Wook giggles and squeals… baby Kyu is blushing and hides his face behind his little hands.



~END~