Final

Temptation of A Wolf

The fact that Jung Soojung wasn’t the same Soojung he knew a few years back, had woken up the wolf in him. He saw her again a week ago, when he decided to spend his free time by clubbing or maybe find a good one night stand to release his stress. It had been so long since the last time he went to a club, so he invited his best friend, Kim Jongin, and asked him to find him a girl – Jongin is his wingman.

Jongin brought him two girls that night; one of them happened to be Soojung’s friend. Taemin didn’t know anything at first until the girl that he had been searching for seven years, appeared in front of him to fetch her friend. She didn’t recognize him nor she wanted to look at his way. But one thing that Taemin couldn’t forget about that faithful night, is how God put so much effort in making Soojung.

Her braces had long gone and her hair seem more silky than the last time he saw her. Her body – he didn’t know how to describe it – is the epitome of real perfection. Taemin couldn’t resist the temptation that’s building inside of his body. It wasn’t something he can control, and to finally found his first love after seven years of searching, he couldn’t hold it.

Although he was a little bit disappointed when Soojung couldn’t recognize him that night, he’s still determined to get her back. He loves her with every flaw she had in her; Taemin doesn’t care if she had done horrible things in the past because he loves her. He truly loves Soojung.



Rococo looks really crowded tonight; Taemin had to push some people to get through to the bar. He didn’t invite Jongin tonight because he wants to corner Soojung, and Jongin would be the third wheel if he came to the club. He heard that Soojung always come to Rococo every Friday night after work. Being young and had money in his hand gave him so much benefit when he wanted something from someone. 

He went out with her friend the other night to get some information about Soojung. Bae Suzy thought he was madly in love with her, but it was her friend that he wanted to meet. Disappointed was the first thing that came to her mind after Taemin told her the truth. She had a little crush on the young singer, and she was hoping that he felt it too. But dream is just a dream.

Despite the bitterness she felt at that moment, Suzy told him everything about Soojung – from where she met her and how Soojung’s doing now. She could hear the sound of relief when she told him that Soojung hadn’t been in a relationship for a year and just moved to Seoul to start a new life. It explained why she couldn’t recognize him that night; he couldn’t be more happier.

Suzy told him that Soojung loves spending her time at Club Rococo every Friday night with her co-workers. She also said that he should order her Pina Colada to get her attention. 

And he did it.

He sent her a glass of Pina Colada to her table after watching her from afar for a good few minutes. She didn’t accept it right away and looked for the kind person who gave her her favorite drink. He saw her friends squealing when the waiter pointed at him to tell Soojung who’s the kind man. 

Soojung got up from her seat and made her way through the crowd. She looks so beautiful wrapped in a blue mini dress; Taemin couldn’t take his eyes off her. Once she stands in front of him, he couldn’t surpress his smile.

“Have we met before?” Soojung asked.

Taemin smiled. “It depends,”

“Depend on what?”

“Depend on how much do you want to know.”


Soojung sighed. It was her first time dealing with an attractive young man who loves playing game when he wants to get to know her. She doesn’t know how to react to his witty answer, so she decided to sit and get to know the mysterious man.

They talked for half hour until Soojung was drunk enough to initiate a kiss. Taemin didn’t mind, though.

The two lovebirds poured their feelings into the kiss and spent the night together; swimming in a sea of passion and lust. They promised to see each other again sometime.


They never did.

 

. . . . .

 

Taemin kissed Krystal omg omg I CANNOT. I've never seen Taemin so aggressive before lol so I'm really happy? 

But I think they're only close friends (hoping for them to be real tho :D), it's kinda funny seeing some fans get mad about this.

Anyway, thank you for reading! Support me in the future? :)