.

Rain Calls

 

Calling Rain

 


 

 

 

           The thunder grumbles loudly making her wake up from her sweet dream. The sound of heavy rain, the lightning that flashes once about, and the small storm makes her scare. She had always hated it, she hates it when it rains, especially during the night and she’s all alone. And she’s afraid when she is, alone at raining nights.

           She reaches for her cell phone at her night table on the right side of her bed before she searches for a certain contact, hoping he will make her thumping heart calm down.
She presses the green button and put the mobile next to her right ear. After a few rings, the person picks up.

“Chorong?” his voice echoes through the phone.
“Isn’t it like 3am in
Korea? What is wrong?” he asks, slight worried in his tone.
He didn’t hear anything, thinking that she might be whispering.
“Chorong-ah, what is wrong?” he asks again. That was before he heard the chattering of her teeth.
“Is it raining?” he questions though he already knew.
Chorong nods even though he can’t see it.
“It’s okay. It just stupid rain and lightning, it won’t hurt you,” Junmyeon said calming her down.
“You promise it won’t hurt me?” she finally asks with her quivering voice. She could hear him chuckle before confirming it will be alright.
She smiles and invite him for a chat so she could go back to sleep with ease.        

 

 

 

                                  How did they meet? It all begins from Chorong stalking skills. He wasn’t that popular to have a fan stalking his twitter, causing curiosity over him to know who she was, the girl who will favorited or retweeted  his tweets, which he seldom do. She thinks he was of the few men who will give word wisdom in his tweets. Most of his tweets were useful quotes though it might had been heard or stolen from library. It was the thing that make she found him attractive. He uses the 140 character wisely and not for some nonsense stuffs that’ll create rumors or gossips. And students from The Oxford University are quite interesting.

                                  Junmyeon was the one who made the first move, introducing himself through direct message. After a few weeks they exchanged phone numbers and there where Chorong told her fright during the rain and Junmyeon allowed her to call him anytime if she gets scare.

 

 

 

“I think its already late, you should sleep. Don’t you have class tomorrow?” Junmyeon asks.
“No classes, it is Sunday. But yes it is getting late. It’s 4 in the morning here,”
“Then good night,” 
“Good morning. Talk to you later,”
Junmyeon chuckles before ending the call.

 

 

 


 

 

            Chorong tap her cell phone to her chin, thinking if she should call him or not. She decides she should make a nice hot chocolate to calm down before she would call him. She put her phone on the coffee table before heading towards the kitchen. She took out a cup and a jar of cocoa powder and places them on the table. Two teaspoonful of cocoa powder was put into the cup. Then she pours hot water into the cup, filling half of it before pouring warm water. She stirs her hot cocoa making sure not to spill a drop before tasting it. She smiles at the sweet perfection she had made.

 

            Chorong walk toward the living room and place her hot chocolate next to her cell phone. She takes her phone before dialing Junmyeon’s number. After a few rings the man finally pick up.

 

“Hello,” her voice echoes through the speaker.
“Is it raining?” Junmyeon ask for her sudden call.
“Nope,”
“Don’t lie, Chorong-ah,” the way he call her name, it make her heart beat faster, it make butterflies dance in her stomach.
“I’m not lying,”
“Then, why are you calling me?”
“Is it wrong?”
“Do you miss me, Rong-ah,” he .
“Who said?” her already trembling lips voice.
“Are you stuttering?”
“No. I’m not,” yes she is. It is so obvious to him.
“Alright then,” a few seconds of silence before he speaks again “I’m going back to
Korea next week,”
Chorong smile hearing his statement.
“Maybe you would like to go out with me?” he continues.
“Yes!” she accepts it without any hesitation.
“It’s a date then,” he declares.

 

 


 

Calling Rain

 

Suposed to update yesterday, but something came up. Sorry
Anyhow, hope you enjoyed it.
A new years present from me ^^ (LOL that doesn't sound right)
Have a wonderfull year 

 

☻ツ☻