Tag in the Pool

[Drabble] Tag in the Pool

 

It’s tag in the pool, and everyone’s trying to get a touch at Junsu – even the other boys of Dong Bang Shin Gi. But Junsu isn’t the one suffering from all of this; if anything he seems to be enjoying being ‘it’ for a mere five seconds until he gets to tag LiYin as the next ‘it.’ Of course the girl squeals every time she’s it – Junsu’s the only crazy dolphin who enjoys being ‘it.’ After ten more tiring minutes of running inside the pool, LiYin’s leg finally gave up to cramps. She had to be helped out of the pool, and nursed by YeonHee, as she tries her best not to cry at the pain.

 

And Junsu just kept on teasing her for having low potassium – or something along that line.

 

Liyin calls off from the game and decides to wash off in the comfort of her hotel room. She spent thirty long minutes in the tub before heading downstairs for dinner.

 

To her surprise, Junsu is standing outside her door, waiting for her to finish.

 

“You really should start dancing for more than hour, maybe that will improve your stamina.”

 

The door opens and closes. The long dark corridor remains empty quiet, saved for the dinging of the empty elevators.