Sunggyu

A Thing Called Love




It wasn't really something Sunggyu had planned. But then again falling in love is something you really don't plan to do. It happened gradually. It wasn't that instantaneous love often seen in dramas. It wasn't the big gestures portrayed in movies. It was the little everyday things.

It was the way he looked in the mornings, eyes half closed and face all puffy.
The way he would silently pour his coffee and and then Sunggyu's so he would have it when he was finished waking up the rest of the group.
The way he bribed Sungyeol with coffee noms to get him to behave and give Sunggyu one less headache.
The way he saved a seat in the van for Sunggyu and proceeded to let him sleep just a little bit more.


It was definitely the way he smelled of freshness and cool sunny mornings.
His penetrating stare when he was concentrating. His oblivious expression when he wasn't.
His dramatic personality changes with the weather.
Even that irrational love for that cheating bamboo pillow who Sunggyu had caught in the arms of none other than Nam Woohyun.
But mostly it was his passion for what he did. Most people would never see the hard work. The hours of practice he put in; the exhaustion every night before he went to sleep. Even then he took the time to go to each room and wish them all good night.
No, Myungsoo wasn't perfect though he certainly seemed it. He had his flaws, but even those Sunggyu had come to love.
Myungsoo made it so easy to fall for him so how could Sunggyu resist?
.
.
.
.
.

Sunggyu watched him. Myungsoo was in front of the mirror trying to get the dance perfectly. Over and over long after the others had gone but there he was. When he was finally satisfied he flopped to the floor chest rising with each heaving breath. Sunggyu stood muscles protesting as he went, he tossed Myungsoo a towel and sat next to his head. A muffled 'thanks' made its way to his ears as the towel landed on Myungsoo's face. Myungsoo left it there for a moment until he felt he would suffocate and pulled it off to mop up the sweat at his neck. He looked up at Sunggyu's smiling face and said,
"Hey hyung, go out with me."



*Author's Note: This was short. But I suddenly felt inspired heh. xD I honestly love MyungGyu they are so awkward and cute together. Anyway I hoped you all liked the fluffy. 'w'