My New Life In Korea Chapter 1

My New Life In Korea

It's 8 o'clock and I have just woken up. I get a shower,get dressed, dry and straiten my hair then I get my breakfast. 'Morning. Will you be a good girl and go to the shop to get some eggs flour and sugar I'm going to make a cake.'  My mum says in a happy toned voice. She hands me a peice of paper with a list of thing written in english and in Korean 'Why is it written in Korean?' I say puzzled 'Just in case the shop doesn't have items with english writing on them.' I eat my breakfast and put my shoes and coat on and walk to the shops.As I was walking to the shops I bumped into a girl 'Oh my gosh i'm so sorry!' I say 'It's okay, hey I like your bag where did you get it from?' I looked at the girl confused I didn't think that anyone would speak English here 'Errm... I got it in a shop in England.' 'Oh cool I love England. My name is Min-Ha, Whats your name?' She says politley 'I'm Sun-Ha.' I smile at her and she smiles back. 'Would you like too meet up in the park later? I can show you my friends. Would you like my number?'  She get a peice of paper from her sketch book,writes her number down and gives it too me. 'I'll text you at five, if that an okay time?' I say 'Yeah sure, I can't wait.' Min-Ha walkes off and I go to the shop and get the items my mum asked for.

I got home and took my shoes off. 'What took you so long?' My mum said watching the T.V. 'oh.. err iv'e met a girl. Her name is Min-Ha and she has asked if we could meet up at the park at 5 o'clock will you be able to drop me off?' I say putting the shopping in the cupboards. 'Yeah sure, just tell me when you ready and I'll take you.'

Nine hours later 'Mum it's five o'clock I'm ready!' We get into the car and a few minuites later we arrive at the park. I see Min-Ha and seven other people. I get out the car and Min-Ha greets me 'Anyong!' she shotes and beconds me over to her. 'Hello' I say 'Everyone this is Sun-Ha, Sun-Ha this  Donghyun,Hyunseong,Youngmin,Kwangmin,Minwoo,Mi-Yung and Jeongmin.'  I look up shyly and my eyes meets a beautiful boy eyes. he has redish brown hair and his ears peirced one in one ear and two in the other. 'Hi i'm Jeongmin,i'ts nice to meet you.' He smiles at me ,but then a girl grabs his hand tightly and says 'Yeah and I'm Mi-Yung, his girlfriend nice too meet you.' She gives me a wicked smile and tries to kiss Jeongmin but he pulles away. I can hear him wisper too her 'I don't want my first kiss infront of a stranger and my friends.'  He says softly in her ear. 'Is it because you don't love me enough?!' Mi-Yung shouts  to him and walkes off. Everyone followed her except from me and jeongmin. 'Hey are you okay?'  I say putting my arm around him. 'Yeah she will be fine tommorrow,she always gets moody when I talk to other girls infront of her.'  His voice makes my heart flutter. I've never belived in true love at first sight,but now I'm starting to belive in it.