Daydreaming

Kuro Ai

 

(Please don’t forget, I’ve first completed the forward. Read that first please, otherwise you probably won’t understand. Enjoy! ^_^)
 
                                                                                                      
 
 
 
 
                                                                         images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfT3Uj7VybeaWnytnFp71images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd_bbcJbmGZf7Ub24OA_d
                                                        
 
Phew, she made it!
Soaking wet and breathing hard Shiro showed her oyster card to the busdriver  and sat down in an empty seat. She laid her head against the window while the bus set off from the station. 
'Really', she scolded herself, 'I shouldn’t let myself think too much about every little thing! I should focus on important things!'
She hadn't had, to her relief, any conversation or eye contact with that new transfer student, Kuro.  She’d forced herself to pay attention in class and she’d ignored her the whispers from her friend next to her. But during lunch break she was not longer able to hide under the silence of discipline. As soon as the bell rang Kuro disappeared with the teacher and all the girls of her class attacked her with tons of questions.
“Why did he look at you like that?”
“Do you know him?” “Have you met him before?”
“How do you know him?”
“Are you two family?”
“What do you know about him?”
“Tell us!”
After she’d explained again and again and again that she did not know him, that she had never met him before and that she had no clue why he had looked at her. They began to lose interest, but only after each and every one of the girls had confirmed for herself that she couldn’t, or wouldn’t, tell anything, they finally let her of the hook.  It seemed that talking about him amongst themselves was more interesting now. Natsu, one of Shiro’s best friends, had approached her with a hint of a devilish smile on her face. “Sooo Shiro, you’ve got something going on with that new transfer student …?'' She said and she gave Shiro a erted look and then a big smile. Shiro had given her an evil glare an she said: “One more word and I will make you regret it”. But she couldn’t help but to smile, knowing that her friend was joking. “No really, I’m interested”, Natsu said with an even bigger smile, “Tell me alllll about it”.
”Oh right, Shiro had responded as they walked to the school garden, “I’ll tell you everything in detail.” She knew her friend was just teasing her with her, as she called it, “no-boys-allowed-religion” as always. But she, also as always, refused to give in. “If only I wasn’t the last one to know about it.”Natsu smiled and they’d dropped the subject as they sat down to lunch. The rest of the day had been more peaceful,  Kuro had apparently gone home during lunchbreak and the girls had no interest in her anymore.
Walking to the bus stop, she kept thinking about how and why such a weird conversation, if it was even worth the name conversation, took place. And most of all what kind of a person would do that? Who was he? 
Because of her daydreaming, she’d lost track of time and had to run to catch the bus.
With a shock the bus stopped and she was rudely woken from her daydream.
'Jeezz, I shouldn’t think about it anymore, he was just curious because of my hair, that must have been it...'
She shook her head to get the last thoughts out of her head.
She saw she reached her destination and got off the bus.
 
~~
 
The end of chapter one, I hope you enjoyed it
update will come soon!!