you and i

A surprice in the Ferris wheel

 

You and Jonghyun walked around in Tivoli surrounded by the glittery lights. Not many people had thought of enjoying this lovely night in the theme park, but both of you didn’t mind. The quieter, the better.
You walked by the lake, hand in hand, enjoying each other’s company. You played around while walking by crossing each other’s legs with every step.  The joy of being able to play around while still feeling the romantic atmosphere was one of the things you liked the most in the relationship with your boyfriend. After a while you nearly tripped over Jonghyun’s leg and he caught you in his strong arms.
“Thanks.” you said lightly and shy.
“Not at all.” His strong voice replied followed by a sweet smile.
After placing you securely on the ground he took your hand again and swung it lightly back and forth.  Jonghyun squeezed your hand a little tighter and you wondered why but didn’t ask. He looked sweetly at you with his glossy puppy eyes, and pulled you into your arms. You were now protected by his arm lying along your shoulders. You could feel the security and the warmth, and both of your breaths could be seen in the cold weather.
“Hey why not try that one?” Jonghyun asked pointing at the Ferris wheel. He began walking towards it without getting an answer.
“uhm, okay. Why not.” You agreed and followed where your boyfriend pulled you. You could only smile at his childish like behavior, but you also felt your heart beat a little faster as you knew how the Ferris wheel always brought romance.

At the Ferris wheel you were in awe by the pretty light covering the whole park but also the scenery of Copenhagen. You smiled and pointed in every direction possible as the Ferris wheel turned slowly. You wanted to share every beautiful sight with Jonghyun and he sat beside you looking where your finger pointed and commentated on every little bit. You could feel how he somehow wasn’t really looking or commentating wholeheartedly. His thoughts where in other places, and you decided to ask him what was the matter. You turned around from the window and sat down looking at him with a questioning face.

“Jjong. What have you been thinking about all this time? You seem distracted.” You smiled at him lovingly. Jonghyun sighed heavily as if a burden had been lifted and he pulled you in for a tight and loving hug.

“I didn’t know how to bring this up. There were never the right time.” He said quietly. You were getting worried.
“What do you mean?” you asked with a slightly shaking voice. He pulled away from you with both hand on your shoulders. He looked serious and nervous.
“Baby. We’ve been together for a long time now, and there is something I need to get off my chest.” He took a deep breath and continued.
“You have been the one for me, and you have been with me whenever I was happy or sad. But now we need to move on.”
You where on the verge of tears, as you somehow knew where this was going. But before they could run down your cheeks a heavy load of fireworks began showing in the skies. They were almost blinding and you just stared at them. You took your eyes of the bright lights as you noticed Jonghyun on the floor of the Ferris wheel car. One knee on the floor, and hands holding a little box.

“Jagi. We need to move on in a new direction, and with that said I want to ask you: will you marry me?” his eyes locked only at you and his face full of anticipation. He was waiting for an answer. You, who thought that this would be the end of a wonderful relationship hadn’t figured out the true meaning.
“What?” you just asked. He smiled at you and said it again.
“Will you marry me?”
“Again.” You said quietly.
“Hmm?” ha questioned.
“Ask again.” You needed to know that this was true. Now having tears of wonder and joy streem down your face.
“Jagia. Will you marry me. Will you be my wife?” he asked opening the box to reveal a diamond ring, and placed a hand in yours right after. You looked at him and smiled. Sniffling a little because of the tears. Then you looked at the ring and back at him. His smile still remaining as lovely and large as before.
“Yes.” You answered him.
“Yes of course I will!” You laughed at your own stupidity and jumped into a hug. Jonghyun laughed of relief. You both looked at each other and placed your foreheads together. He took your hand and placed the ring on your finger and pulled you into a kiss. The sweet at plumb lips which you loved so much. They moved with yours and you could feel his hands placed on your hips. They moved up and down, but fell slightly lower with every and landed on your thigh. You didn’t know what to feel or think, but you let this moment happen as you wanted the memories to be special. One of your own hands was placed by Jonghyuns neck and the other moving down to the strong abs that were moving with his breath. Both your hands moved around each other’s bodies and the romantic ride on the Ferris wheel became a hot make-out session…

 


 



Aaaaand that's it ^^ a very short story i wrote for my bestie <3 was it okay?? ^^