A Morning With Zhou Mi

Morning with Mimi

 

"Good morning" your boyfriend whispered to you. You were laying with your back to him and you felt his warm body come close and form perfectly to yours. He placed his hand on your hip and kissed your neck.
 
"Mimi" you playfully whined. "I don't want to get up."
 
"So stay in bed" he said. "We'll have a lazy day."
 
You hummed a reply and he kissed your neck again. You felt him get up after a moment and you looked over your shoulder. "Wait, where are you going? Stay with me" you pouted. 
 
"I'll be right back, Babe. I'm just going to make tea. Do you want any?"
 
You shook your head sleepily and brought the covers over yourself more, feeling cold without Zhou Mi snuggling by you. You reached for your ipod on the bedside table and plugged in to listen to your favorite playlist. Zhou Mi came back in a few minutes, set his cup of tea down, and crawled back in bed with you.  
 
"What are you listening to?" he asked. 
 
"You."
 
He chuckled. "What am I singing?"
 
"One of your solos from Super Show 3." You smiled and gave him one of your earbuds. 
 
"Oh oh oh oh oh, wo xi huan, wo xi huan ni" he started to sing along with it. 
"Oh oh oh oh oh, bie fang qi, ji xu lian xi
Wo xiang xin ai qing xiao sa xiao jie quan xin quan yi
Oh oh oh oh oh I want it, you like it"
 
He winked seductively at the last line and climbed on top of you straddling your body with his legs, but you just laughed. "Zhou Mi, stop it."
 
"Stop what?" he looked at you innocently.
 
"You're the cutest little sunshine so stop trying to act y." You laughed again but put your arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. 
 
"You know you like it both ways" he winked again and laughed. "But since when have I been little? Have you seen my legs?"
 
You both laughed and he laid by your side again. "What song are you listening to now?" he took the earbud again. 
 
"The song you sing with Victoria at SMTown - Today You're Going to Marry Me."
 
"I love that song!" Zhou Mi smiled. 
 
"I don't" you frowned. "The lyrics are sweet but I feel like whenever you sing it, you're singing it to Victoria. And the way you look so happy when you hold her hand too..." you trailed off a little bit. 
 
Zhou Mi propped himself up on his elbow. "Aww, Babe, that's just fanservice for the performance though. Would it make you feel better if I told you that whenever I sing this song, I think of you? And pretend that it's your hand that I'm holding? That's why I look so happy." 
 
"Really?" You looked over at him. "I guess I feel a little better knowing that."
 
"Good. Don't be jealous, Sweetheart. The only person I'm going to marry is you." He flashed his perfect smile at you. 
 
"You're going to marry me today?" you teased. 
 
"Not today, but soon." He kissed your cheek.
 
You smiled and closed your eyes. Zhou Mi put his arm around you and you laid your arm across his chest. "You want to go back to sleep?" he whispered. 
 
You nodded. "I'm so tired. Will you sleep with me?"
 
"Of course. I'm not going anywhere." 
 
You sighed happily. "Zhou Mi, I love you."
 
"I love you too." He planted a kiss on your forehead. 
 
"Why are you so amazing?" you wondered out loud as you set your ipod back on the table. 
 
"I'm amazing? How?" 
 
"Because you take care of me so well. Some people might think you spoil me but you're just really sweet and caring. You really are Gentleman Mimi to me. I'm so lucky to have you."
 
"I'm lucky to have you too. There's not always people as understanding and patient like you. Even when we don't see each other for weeks or months you still wait for me. I don't know what I've done to deserve someone so perfect." 
 
"Moments like this are enough for me" you said simply. "Just being next to you." Zhou Mi hugged you tighter and slowly tilted you chin up to kiss your lips. 
 
You smiled at each other, then fell asleep in each other's arms, enjoying your lazy day together~