Unnie's Pain

Status: Complicated (Status: Married Sequel)

 

Chapter 9

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Its been 6 months after ‘that’ happened. I can see that Dongsaeng is really adapting on her new environment.

 

SNSD is talking about her every time we remembered about her. I think they pity her because the last time they saw her, she’s miserable.

 

“I really pity Ji Young… I can even imagine her the last time she went here and I saw bruises on her body” yoona said.

 

“Me too. “ Yuri added.

 

Then Seohyun talked about what she knew about the relationship.

 

“Don’t worry. She’s moving on. By the way, her name is Krystal not Ji Young” I proudly said to them.

 

Since SNSD members knew about Krystal, every time we have to get along with Exo members especially with Kai, its awkward. I think Exo-k knew about it too. We’re just being quiet when Kai is there and even Exo.

 

We don’t want to meddle on them. I just knew that the whole group is on Krystal’s side.

 

Yoona received an acting project and she will be pairing up with Kai. Its all about the MV of the angel. They said they have chemistry but they all don’t know that that’s not Yoona but Krystal.

 

Yoona quickly disagreed.

 

“Why you disagreed?” I asked innocently.

 

She swallows her saliva as something will happen

“Can I get the number of Krystal. You know im afraid to your little sister. News will be spreading soon so its better if im the one to explain it to her”

 

During the making of TaeTiSeo MV- Twinkle, Exo-K also participated.

 

“Do you know how awkward it is??” taeyeon said to SNSD

 

“Things are so easy for him, eh” tiffany said.

 

“How bout me? I knew about them. Its more awkward” Seohyun said.

 

When I meet Lee Soo Man, he always asked about Krystal. Mrs. Eun Mi and Soo Man are longing to see Krystal dance on a big arena.

 

I knew she’s having a hard time. Well, I’ve been in that way. Trainings are hard but I believe on her. I also received calls from Kris saying she’s crying because of Kai.

 

When I saw Kai, he’s always up. Like a man of no problems. Like a cool man who doesn’t experience pain from a divorce. How cool is that? He doesn’t even put some times to search for krystal.

 

I prepare my bags. Im leaving this early, Kris and Krystal are still sleeping. I leave a note in the ref. and her Christmas gift.

 

I kissed her on her forehead.

 

“poor dongsaeng, If I just can take away your pains. Do you know that Umma and Appa knew what happened to you and they did nothing but to cry? I wish you can forget him. I wish I can stop your pain” I wiped my tears.

 

I don’t know why she needs to face these problems. I pity her so much. If nothing happened long ago and we don’t lose her, it will not happen.

 

“I love you my little sister” I left teary-eyed.

 

What’s her sin Kai? She’s innocent! What’s your right to hurt our precious Krystal?

 

SNSD is here in China. When I reached the hotel where they in, I went to Yoona and cried on her back.

 

“hey Sica? What happened?” yoona said while patting my back.

 

“Krystal….” I said in cracking voice.

 

“Shhh…” yoona comforting me.

 

“I know how much you are hurting. I know how much burden and pains you have now. You are hurting because of Krystal. You are crying because of her, it’s because you love her.”

 

“what happened to her?” other members asked.

 

We don’t answer them, instead they listen to us.

 

“You are crying now because you are a good sister” I cried harder. Yoona said those comforting words with tears on her eyes too. She hug me, other members hug us too.

 

--------------------------------

I cried in the last part of the update! I’m a sister too. I can even imagine my self as Jessica crying because that happened to my little sister!

 

BTW here's some pictures of Jessica and Krystal

Jung Sister

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMvqDtvFvsg_JOt9_Zz0M

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8eNi8bS4p5z39CEVER0h

tumblr_lps7vgdyQV1r0kgvso1_400.gif~~~> Jessica crying because of Krystal ^^

~~~~>> SNSD comforting Jessica