Who's her?

Status: Complicated (Status: Married Sequel)

 

Chapter 7

We went to her place. I can say it’s big for one person. Well, Ji Hyun is a nice girl therefore I conclude she had a nice place

 

“do you live alone?” Unnie nodded and I am sensing loneliness on her face.

 

“for how long?”

 

“8 months” so she’s a trainee for 8 months? How long is that? She really bares the pain of being a trainee. My eyes landed on a photo.

 

“Oh? Unnie? Is that you” I went closer to the frame and I saw her. She’s 3 years younger on the picture and she’s holding a trophy.

 

“Oh? Unnie? Who’s the other?” I look at the left, it looks like unnie. I look at the right, she looks like Ji Hyun too.

 

“ha..ha… Dongsaeng, I-it’s an.. EDITED PHOTO” I raise an eyebrow.

 

“Why are you holding a trophy?”

 

“I won on a dance contest”

 

“Oh chinja? Amazing!” so that’s why… She have joined contest, in short she have experiences.

 

After that, I went home and a call from Kris surprised me.

 

“Yow! Kris waddup!” I tease Kris and I heard his laughters.

 

Wazzup Krystal? he tease back.

 

Christmas is coming…. I can sense longing in his voice

 

“And Kris is coming” I said laughing. I should have said Kris-us is coming. Lol.

 

Hows the training?

 

“Im having hard time Oppa! I wish you’re my dance instructor”

 

Who said I’d love to? You’re bad at dancing

 

“Yah! I hate you Oppa! Then who said you dance great? Huh!” he laugh on line. Dare to joke on me Oppa! You’ll end up laughing.

 

Bye for now Krystal, concert is about to start

 

“hahahahaha” I started laughing.

 

Whats funny?

 

“Oppa? Are you nervous? Calling me before starting a concert?” He didn’t answer.

 

“Oppa.. when you’re nervous… just think about people who inspire you. Those people who make you laugh. Think about your fans who love you”

 

Someone’s giving advice. Are you doing that before you dance?


“Yah! You’re such a!” I screamed on the phone.

 

Its only a joke Krystal!

 

“I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!” I heard him laughing like hell again. I off the phone.

 

“I HATE YOU KRIS!!”

 

 

I sat on the edge of my bed.

 

Okay, stop being childish. The drama is over. Im alone again. I should have not off the phone.

 

Should I buy a talking cat?

 

Nah, you’re being childish Krystal.

 

I badly miss reading books. I badly miss cooking different dishes. I miss making thesis papers and stargazing at night! I miss the hobbies I used to did before

 

And I miss him.

 

This is what im saying. I should not go home this early. Im only missing them.
 

**

 

Rise and shine! Its morning again. Well, what do we have today? It’s December 22. Christmas is really coming. Today is the last day of training.

 

I went to the building so early. Nah! Im excited for vacation but what’s with today? Trainees are early today.

 

“Ji Hyun.. where are you?” I mumbled. They’re staring at me again. Bullies are about to come!

 

I joined the crowd. Im playing hide and seek from them. I am about to run when the bell rung and trainees started going to their right places.

 

“Good morning SM trainees” next thing I knew, a girl looks like Ji Hyun entered our practice room.