Seven Really Nice and Cute Boys

Who Can Win Seohyun's Heart?

Seohyun stared at the building in front of her. It was a school for boys. It was where a girl like her would never want to go to. She stared through the glass doors where guys in uniforms were talking and hanging out together.

"Why did this have to happen to me?" she asked herself. Those guys she saw in there looked pretty harmless and they looked kind, but she would stand out. She would be different.

She walked a little closer. She wasn't planning on going inside just yet. She hoped that the guys in there wouldn't see her and just keep talking with each other.

She remembered walking by this school with her friends one day. Her friends told her about a rumor that most of them were gay. If it were true, she wouldn't mind hanging around guys who talk about girl stuff. Although, it would be uncomfortable a little.

She breathed in and she opened the glass door. Then... chaos.

All the guys' heads turned to her and they all ran to her. It was the first time a girl their age was there. They had a chance to date a girl.

--------------------

"What the hell is that noise?" Kyuhyun muttered. "Dude, I think... there's a girl. And I think she's about our age," Changmin said. "Impossible. The only girls that come in here are teachers," Minho said.

The three boys took a look around the corner and they saw guys crowding. "Okay, if there's a girl in there, we've got to get her out of there," Kyuhyun said. "Poor girl. I wouldn't like being surrounded by a different gender. That'd be..." Changmin said, looking for the right word. "Uncomfortable," Minho finished for him.

"Alright. I have a plan," Kyuhyun whispered.

--------------------

"What is going on over there?" Luhan asked. "There was a girl! And she's about our age!" Kris gasped as he ran towards Luhan. "WHAT?!" Jinwoon exclaimed. "And she's being surrounded by guys! Well... we're guys... but you know what I mean!" Kris shouted.

"We've got to do something!" Jinwoon said and they looked around the corner. "Poor girl," Luhan whispered. "What are we going to do?"

--------------------

"Whoa... what the hell is going on?" Yonghwa mumbled as he approached the crowd. He tapped one guy's shoulder. "What's going on?" he asked. The guy said, "There's a girl about our age." Yonghwa's eyes widened.

"WELL, DON'T SQUISH THE GIRL!!! IF YOU GUYS ARE SO DESPERATE TO DATE SOMEONE, WOULDN'T YOU WANT HER TO BE ALIVE?!" Yonghwa yelled. He started grabbing guys and pulling them away.

--------------------

Soon, all the guys stopped and to their surprise, the girl wasn't there. "Where did she go?" they all muttered. "I saw her go the quad!" Changmin shouted. They all ran down the halls.

"Ha! They bought it," Minho snickered and they highfived. "Where's the girl?" Yonghwa asked. "Y-Yonghwa! We don't know--" Changmin began.

"I wasn't born yesterday so don't act innocent. Besides, I wasn't one of the guys. I was trying to stop them from crowding the girl," Yonghwa cut him off. "Now tell me where she is."

"We'd like to know too," they heard Luhan say. They looked and saw Luhan, Kris, and Jinwoon approaching them. "We wanted to do something too, but we didn't know what," Kris said.

"You could've helped me drag the guys away," Yonghwa said. "Yeah... I guess we could've done that," Jinwoon said. "So where is she?" Changmin and Minho said, "Kyuhyun took her in the closet to hide."

In a nearby closet...

Kyuhyun leaned his back on the door hard just in case if any guy tried to get in. He panted. "What are you doing in this school?" he asked. He the light. He wasn't able to see the girl while he ran to the closet with her. Now that he could, he knew why all the guys crowded around her. She was beautiful.

"I... I have to go to this school..." she said. "But this is... a school for boys," he said. "You're a girl."

"I know I am a girl. I'm forced to go to this school. Thanks for saving me from those guys, by the way," she said. They heard someone knock on the door and say, "They're gone. You can come out now."

He opened the door and they went out.

"Our plan worked, Kyu!" Changmin said. "Awesome!" Kyuhyun exclaimed and the they highfived along with Minho. "Where's the girl?" Yonghwa asked. Kyuhyun looked at the closet and said, "Get out of there. We're not going to harm you."

She stepped out and all of the guys couldn't help staring. "Wow..." Changmin whispered. "Dang..." Minho said. "Whoa..." Yonghwa gasped. "What is this new feeling?" Jinwoon whispered. "This girl... is... wow..." Luhan said. "I second that 'wow'," Kris agreed. Kyuhyun smirked at them and said, "I know right?"

"S-so... wh-what is y-y-your name?" Jinwoon stuttered. "Seo Joohyun..." she answered. "Oh, that's a beautiful name," Luhan sighed. Seohyun giggled. "Her laugh is so cute!" Kris said, happily.

"Guys, we never asked why she's here," Yonghwa said. They all turned at her, waiting for her answer. "Okay, since you boys seem really cute and sweet, I'll tell you," she said.

"She called us cute!!!" Jinwoon, Luhan, and Kris exclaimed. Seohyun giggled again.

Flashback

"Appa, why were those men following me?" Seohyun asked. Her dad just drove. "Where are we going?" she asked. "To a friend of mine," he said. "Why?" she asked again.

"I want him to look after you," he said. "What?" she asked. "Those men are dangerous and I don't want you hurt. I'll leave you in my friend's care," he explained.

"But, appa, where will you go?" she asked. "I have to go far away so they'll follow me. You'll be safe in Seoul," he said. "But, appa, I want to stay with you!" she said.

"I know, honey. I'm doing this for your own good. And I will come back. I promise," he said as he parked outside a house. A man she had seen once or twice before walked towards the car.

"Hello, Joohyun," he said as he opened the car. "Goodbye, Joohyun. I love you. Time to get out," her dad said. Seohyun slowly got out of the car and said, "I love you too, appa." She walked in the house. "Her luggage is in the trunk," her dad said. The man took the bags out of the trunk. Before he went inside, Seohyun's dad called, "Soo Man!" The man turned.

"Please take care of my baby," he said. The man just smiled and said, "I, Lee Soo Man, swear to you, I will take care of your daughter. Don't worry," he said. The father smiled and closed the door. Then he drove away.

End of Flashback

"And that was the last time I saw my dad. But I know he'll come back. Someday," she said. "That's... that's sad..." Kyuhyun whispered. "I'd... I don't know how I'd feel if..." Changmin began.

"You didn't tell us WHY," Yonghwa said. The guys glared at him. "Yeah, I was about to get there," Seohyun said.

Flashback

"You'll have to go to a new school," Soo Man said. "But where?" He thought for a while... then he got it. "So they won't be able to track you down, you can go to the school for boys down the street over there! They'll never track you down there."

"But we'll have to pay," Seohyun said. "No, we don't. I'm the principal there. So you don't have to worry," Soo Man told her. "But, uncle, it's a school for boys," she said, wondering if there was any other school she could go to.

"I'm sorry, Joohyun, but that's the only school you can go to that we won't have to pay for and those loan sharks won't find you. I'll be there anyways. I'll make sure that you're alright," he said.

End of Flashback

"That's why I'm here," Seohyun said. "So... Mr. Lee is the your guardian?" Minho asked. She nodded. Then the bell rang. "Aw, we have to go to homeroom now," Luhan said, dissappointed.

"And you better go right now," they heard someone say. They turned and saw their principal, Mr. Lee Soo Man. "Mr. Lee!" all the guys exclaimed. They bowed at him.

"It's okay, boys. You can go to homeroom right now. I'll Joohyun to her homeroom," Soo Man said. All the guys nodded and walked down the hall.

"Made new friends?" Soo Man asked. "They're sweet and cute. I hope they'll be my friends," Seohyun said. "Would it be even better if you dated one of them?" he teased. "Uncle..." she whined. He chuckled.

"Let's go to my office. Before I take you to your homeroom, I need to give you your schedule. I can't you to every class," he said and they walked down the hall.

-------------------

"Mrs. Kim, someone knocked," Kris said. "Can you get it for me? I'm busy," the teacher said, writing something down on a paper. Kris walked to the door and opened it.

"Joohyun, Mr. Lee," Kris said, surprised. They walked in. All the boys gave their attention to Soo Man and of course, Seohyun. "Hello, boys," Soo Man said. "I want you all to meet my friend's daughter, Seo Joohyun. I want you to be nice to her, considering she's a girl. And I want you all to know that you can't let her distract you from your class. I don't want you to be staring at her. That is all. Mrs. Kim, I'm leaving her in your care now."

Then Soo Man walked out. Seohyun just stood at the front. "Hello, Joohyun. You can sit next to Kyuhyun over there," Mrs. Lee said. She looked at Kyuhyun and she recognized him as the one who saved her from the crowd. Seohyun nodded, thankful she was going to be next to someone that was nice to her.

As she sat, Kyuhyun said, "I never knew you'd be in my homeroom." The guys she had met before cleared their throats. "Not only yours," Yonghwa said. "Right. That's Jung Yonghwa," Kyuhyun said.

"I'm Shim Changmin," Changmin said from behind her. She looked around her. The guys she met that morning were sitting around her. "I'm Choi Minho," Minho said from in front of her. "I'm Jung Jinwoon," Jinwoon said from her left. "I'm Lu Han," Luhan said. "And I'm Wu Fan. But everyone calls me Kris," Kris said.

 Some guy  Minho     Luhan

Jinwoon   Seohyun   Kyuhyun

Yonghwa  Changmin Kris

(^ That's how they're sitting)

"I didn't properly introduce myself like they did. I'm Cho Kyuhyun," Kyuhyun said. "Nice to meet you all. My friends call me Seohyun," Seohyun said. "Can we be friends?" Jinwoon asked. "Of course! Since you guys were nice to me this morning," she said. Luhan, Kris, and Jinwoon fist pumped. Kyuhyun chuckled.

"They're like that," he said. "Yeah, you'll get used to it," Changmin said. "It's cute," Seohyn giggled.

 

"So what did you get for your elective?" Kris asked. "Music," Seohyun answered. "Really? Awesome! We have it too. Follow us!" Luhan said. The seven boys walked down the hall with Seohyun following them. The morning wasn't so bad. She made seven new friends and all of them are nice and cute. She hoped the rest of the day would be good too.

--------------------

IM DONE NOW!!!! and seo thinks these guys r cute