Best Friends

The untold love story

 

HIM:

 

Yuri is my bestfriend, that one girl that I could definitely lean onto when I have problems, the one girl that I could comfortably talk to about anything, that one girl that is always there for me through ups and downs, through sober and drunk, that one girl that scolds me like a mother but supports me in every way she could, that one girl that I would treat like a baby, that one girl that I would protect from any harm, Yuri is my bestfriend.

 

 

Yuri is my bestfriend, we get along very well, we’re together since diaper days and we had been inseperable since then, we’re very comfortable around each other, really really comfortable to the point that she could be as crazy as she could be around me, to the point that we sleep together on one bed, to the point that she hugs me ever so tightly with everyone looking around.

 

 

Yuri is my bestfriend, and I love all the little things about her, how her straight hair flows through a windy day, how her tanned skin looks so beautiful than the rest, how the sides of her eyes crinkle when she smiles, how her nose scrunch up at little things that disgusts her, how her lips tug up into a beautiful smile… Just every single thing about her.

 

 

Yuri is my bestfriend, and all these little things, all these little affections make me love her more than a bestfriend, and I fear the day where she knows about this stupid feeling of mine, because she is my bestfriend and I don’t want to lose her just because of this stupid feeling that grew inside my heart for the past years.

 

 

Yuri is my bestfriend and I don’t want to lose her in a blink of an eye. Yuri is my bestfriend and I would love to keep it like that.

 

 

I am Choi Minho and Kwon Yuri is my bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

HER:

 

Minho is my bestfriend. That one guy who never leaves my side no matter what happens, the only guy who I can tell anything and everything to, that one guy who can be a kid and a man around me, the guy who gives his all for me to be happy, that one guy who would keep quiet when I nag or rant and just hug me when I’m done, that one guy I would never want to lose. Minho is my bestfriend.

 

 

Minho is my bestfriend. We’re inseparable, We’ve been together since those diaper days, learning our abc’s together. No one can ever come between us. Sleeping on the same bed isn’t an issue. Hugging and PDA doesn’t even affect us as well. I want the world to know that he’s my bestfriend and I am his. Minho is my bestfriend.

 

 

Minho is my bestfriend, he’s the perfect guy in my eyes and no one can change that. The way he flashes a smile brightens up my world, his determination over things makes me proud, his aegyo brings goosebumps, the way he grins at my stupid mistakes, the way he eats everything I prepare without any complain.. I love everything about him.

 

 

Minho is my bestfriend and I am in love with him, but I can’t tell him. I’m afraid that he doesn’t feel the same way about me. I am scared that he might leave my side once he learns about my true feelings about him and I can’t accept that. They said true love doesn’t need commitment, that you should be thankful with whatever connection you have with that person as long as it stays.

 

 

Minho is my bestfriend, and if this is the payment for falling in love with him. I’d rather seal my heart and just be his bestfriend.

 

 

I am Kwon Yuri and Choi Minho is my bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Original : http://yifann.tumblr.com/post/36355996902/look-at-the-things-i-write-instead-of-the-book-report

And this is mine: http://burn-kwonyuri.tumblr.com/post/38941276899/a-reply

So yeah. ;; I hope you guys liked it.

EasternPearl out. u_ub