I Miss You so Much

Solace

Minho opened the door as quietly as he could, knowing Kibum is already asleep.  

It is past 2am and he just got home about 40minutes ago.  He had been filming for 36hours straight, barely pausing for rest.  They have a tight schedule to meet.  They have to complete filming the tv series before SHINee's overseas concerts take off.  As it is, he already resents his absence in many of the group's recent activities.  He misses the members, especially this one he is currently watching.

Kibum is lost in sweet oblivion, hugging a tubular pillow with his arms and legs.  He chuckled silently at the sight before him.  Clad in red pajamas printed with cartoon characters (Sponge Bob) and a white loose t-shirt, Kibum is a picture of innocense, with his rounded baby cheeks and pink pouty bow lips slightly open.  He found himself dragging a heavy breath out.  He felt tension leave his neck and shoulders as he exhaled.

His legs started to cramp from his kneeling position beside the bed so he moved to sit slowly on the bed, careful not to startle Kibum. He continued to stare.  Moments later, unable to resist, he reached up and lightly brushed Kibum's cheek with the back of his fingers.  Kibum stirred and his hand went up to scratch his face.  He lifted his hand just before Kibum's could reach it and held his breath.

Kibum slept on but his back, releasing his grip on his tubular pillow.  After hesitating briefly, he carefully removed the pillow from Kibum's arm and dropped it unceremoniously on the floor.  He then laid down beside Kibum, gently wrapping his left arm around his torso and brushing chapped lips on the other's smooth cheek.  This time, Kibum floated to consciousness, tensing up instinctively.

"Shhh...," he said into Kibum's ear, tightening his left arm around his torso.  "It's me," was whispered intimately, followed by a warm kiss on Kibum neck where his pulse beats.

He heard Kibum sigh and felt arms wrap around him.  He traced Kibum's jaw with kisses until he reached those bow lips, where his kisses lingered, enticing Kibum to wakefulness.  Kibum whined like a child disturbed and pouted, which only invited more kisses, until he grudgingly smiled at the intruder, eyes still half-closed.

Minho buried his face on Kibum's neck and pulled him closer.  "I miss you so much."

In the dim light provided by a small wall lamp, Minho didn't see Kibum's eyes opening blearily, blinking a couple of times and closing again as he responded to the embrace.  That's all Minho needed as he felt his muscles relax and his body grew heavy.  He felt a kiss on his temple and Kibum's arms tightening around him.  It didn't take long for him to drift off to sleep.

 

End