START

Let Fate Take Over

 

It was a typical Saturday morning, with just the right amount of sunlight, wind and atmospheric noise. The night before had been a tiring one, ending with a hectic night shift at the cafe you work for part time. You reluctantly got out of bed but at the same time you were thankful for the pleasant weather you were waking up to. Groggily, you got out of bed and headed downstairs to grab a drink, remembering you didn't have much to eat the night before. As you were walking down the stairs, to the kitchen, suddenly the doorbell rang. 

"Who could be here so early in the morning?.." 

Upon opening the door, You saw that it was an unfamiliar face. *That's not the Mailman Ajusshi ...*

"Mr Jung's not feeling well today, so I'm taking over his shift," informed the boy, somehow reading what was on your mind.

Before you could say anything else, he hands you a letter. "Here, read this, Miss."

 

Dear,  _________
You must be wondering who is this from and why have you recieve this.

But pushing that aside for now, I need you to choose one out of these four items that the delivery man is showing you know.

Just pick what appeals to you best and leave the rest to fate.

Don't worry, the rest will be explained along the way.

Signed, Anonymous