School Is (иσт) Cool

2 sιdєd ℓσvє

"School Is (иσт) Cool"

I walked to school as any normal day. School was very boring even though I got good grades. But the bad thing was Teentop went to my school. Wait who's Teentop? Well Teentop is a stuck-up group of wanna be boys. Even if they are Idols, I don't care about them. They think they are like kings, but they aren't. Sorry for my anti-fan (A/N : Actually I love Teentop; Saranghaeyo Chunji) commets about them, but really, they push me around like a rag doll. Well anyways, I was walked up to the school and of course Teen top is there with their 'Fans' surrounding them.

"Ahh!~ Teentop! I love you!" A girl with short black hair screamed.

"L.Joe Oppa!~ Love me!" Another girl shouted.

What's so great about them? I know they are hot and cute, but they are really jerks. Well to me at least. Yeah, I have no friends, but who cares.

I walked past the huge group hopping none of the Teentop members tell me to be their slave.

"Yah! You nerd girl!" Cap yells to me.

Aish! Too late.

"What?" I replied back calmly.

"Do you want my autograph?" Cap said signing one of his photos'.

"No Thanks." I said politely walking away.

"Aish that girl, Who does she think she is?" Cap said handing out an autograph.

"Wae? That Nerdy girl? Yeah, she's an outcast. She never talks." Chunji replied back to Cap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class starts and of course, no ones here. I always think I'm early, but really no one cares about school.

"Han Sung Gi, will you check if any students are in the hall?" Mrs. Kim asked me.

I nod and walk out the door. And there I see everyone playing around; L.Joe kissing some cheerleader, Chunji and Cap playing tag; and Ricky and Chanjo flurting with some random girls. The only normal one is Niel, but then he starts some fight. Aish these people. why do they come to school even though they aren't even wanting to learn?

I walk back to the classroom.

"Sorry Mrs. Kim, but they are all just messing around."

"Oh it's okay. You could just sit and I'll teach you the lesson because your the only one here." Mrs. Kim said writing some problems down on the board.

-School Ends-

I walk out to the halls and I put my books away. I walk back home with a girl named Sunhee. She seemed very nice and she didn't act like those other girls. I think I made a new friend.

"Sung Gi, since it's Friday, do you wanna go to the Club and hangout with my other friends?" She asks me.

"Sure, Text me when you get to my house." I tell her.

We both part ways. I have been to a club before, even though I'm 16, I look older. I dress up into some not to short or too long dress. I wear black heels with my outfit and also some accessories.

To: Sung Gi

From: Sunhee

I'll be over there in 3 minutes. Kay!~

I reply back saying 'Okay'. Then there is a ring at my door.

"Annyeong Sung Gi!~ Ready to go?" Sunhee says.

"Ne!"

"This is my first time going to a club, is it fun?" Sunhee asked.

"It's okay, but be careful of drunk guys. They might want to dance with you or even worse." I said.

"Mwoh? Really, then I'll stick with you." Sunhee said shocked.

We arrive to the Club. We meet up with Sunhee's friends. One girl with long wavy black hair is Sunghyo, she seemed very kind and she was very pretty. The other girl with brown hair was Jihyun. We all talked and hung out. I walked out to the dance floor and some blonde guy comes up and dances with me.

"Hey y!~ What's your name?" L.Joe tells me.

"It's none of your buisness, and Don't you have another girl to dance with?" I snapped back. I knew it was L.Joe.

"Oh, your feisty. I like that, want to go hang out with me and my friends?" He said leading me to a table.

"No Thanks. I don't want to meet your friends." I said trying to get out of his grip.

But I ended up sitting with Teentop.

"Well Hello!~ What's your name?" Ricky asked as he came sitting by me.

They are all dumb. But I'll be nice to the 'Baby'.

"My name is Sung Gi, What's yours?" I said to Ricky.

"My name's Ricky. Nice to meet you, wanna dance." Ricky said pulling me towords the dance floor.

"Sure." I said. I'll .

I dance really close by him. Of course I'm flurting with him, but its funny seeing him believing it.

"Wanna come home with me?"

"No." I said coldly walking away.

Then he catches up with me.

"Why not baby?"

"Because, It's you?" I said trying to ditch him.

"But everyone loves me." Ricky said smiling.

"No thanks." I said waving my hand signaling him to go.

"But I like you."

"Whatever."

"Please, Sung Gi!" Ricky says pouting.

They finally know my name. They recognize me when I'm NOT wearing my glasses.

"Okay." I say.

I guess my new plan is to trick them. Let's see how it works.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

[A/N] Hope you liked!~ Yeah This chapter is poop. Thanks for reading ^^