You Are Yuna Not _[ You'll See]_? Why Did You?

We were meant to be [Season 2]

-Aarons POV-
Must forget.. I'm Sorry Gui Gui.. I do love you.. I wanna stay with you forever.. Is there still a chance..? GUILUN WHERE ARE YOU my daughter...? Gui Gui i don't want you to get hurt.. But whenever i see you.. your always hurt and i don't want you to get hurt.. I must help you find out precious guilun back.. then that time I'll leave you.. peacefully ..I'll stay away from.. i love you baby to the end.. but.. why am i loving two people?!? why..?
Ends.

-Gui Guis POV- (while running & crying)
Aaron.. I could feel it.. I feel that.. your nearly losing me in your heart.. It's fading away from a bright red.. to a red that is turning invisible slowly drifting in to Genies heart.. I have to lose you...
Ends.

Gui Gui had arrived to Wang Zis house. She ran in crying, which shocked Wang Zi.
"Gui Gui! You okay? I heard.." Wang Zi said worriedly
"Wang Zi, Guilun is gone... Why is everything that i love is always gone! I really miss the times! Why are you still here!?!? You were meant to go, because you are one of things i love." Gui Gui cried.
"It's because i love you.." Wang Zi said and ran to Gui Gui and hugged her.
"Noo! Noo! Don't love me! You'll just end up having bad luck! I don't want you..! I don't!." Gui Gui cried.
Gui Gui ran off.

Gui Guis POV
Must not hurt anyone.. where could i live..?

While Aaron wanted time to relax he took a walk. Suddenly he saw Genie with a guy, so Aaron ear dropped.
"Please.. Don't leave me?" The guys said.
"Sorry, i need to help my sister.. You nothing! I played on you got it? Now leave!" Genie yelled.
"Played..? How could you..? You said you loved me!" The guy said.
"Don't you know what is called lie?" Genie answered.
"But Yuna.. We can still be friends."
"Sure! But LEAVE!" Genie/Yuna said.
-Genie/Yuna POV-
Sorry! I still love you.. But i want.. to..---
Ends
"Yuna.. You lied?!!" Who actually are you..? You are Yuna Not Genie.. Why did you?" Aaron asked.
"I can explain.. half the other reason is my sister." Yuna said..

-------------------------------------
Aaron thought: Must forget.. I'm Sorry Gui Gui.. I do love you.. I wanna stay with you forever.. Is there still a chance..? GUILUN WHERE ARE YOU? I don't want you to get hurt.. But whenever i see you.. your always hurt and i don't want you to get hurt.. I must help you find out precious guilun back.. then that time I'll leave you.. peacefully ..I'll stay away from.. i love you baby to the end.. but.. why am i loving two people?!? why..?

Gui Gui ran while crying: Aaron.. I could feel it.. I feel that.. your nearly losing me in your heart.. It's fading away from a bright red.. to a red that is turning invisible slowly drifting in to Genies heart.. I have to lose you...

Wang Zi said worriedly: Gui Gui are you okay? Are you hurt..?
Gui Gui cried: Wang Zi, Guilun is gone... Why is everything that i love always gone! I really miss the times! Why are you still here!?!? You were meant to go, because you are one of things i love.
Wang Zi hugged Gui Gui: It's because i love you.
Gui Gui cried: Noo! Noo! Don't love me! You'll just end up having bad luck! I don't want you..! I don't!
Gui Gui ran off.

Aaron wanted to relax so he walked. Suddenly he saw Genie with another guy.
Guy: Please.. Don't leave me?
Genie: Sorry, i need to help my sister.. You nothing! I played on you got it? Now leave!
Guy: Played..? How could you..? You said you loved me!
Genie: Don't you know what is called lie?
Guy: But Yuna.. We can still be friends?
Genie: Sure! But LEAVE!
The Guy left.
Genie thought: Sorry! I still love you.. But i want.. to..---
Aaron: Yuna.. You lied?!!" Who actually are you..? You are you Yuna not Genie! Why Did You?
Genie: I can explain.. half the other reason is my sister!