My heart is on fire

Forgive me . . . but I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho found himself in front of his mom’s grave. Staring at the engraved lovely name on it decorated by a marmot stone, Yunho wonders if he calls for his mom his mother would appear like in some mythical fiction stories just to let them know that she can actually hear him and feel what the turmoil inside him.

 

Silence.

 

That’s all he can hear. Despite of the silence he can still hear how his heart is slowly breaking.

 

Every time he remembers Jaejoong’s painful expression his heart beats to no end like he was suffocating breathing without air at all. He is wondering if he has a serious heart illness now. Maybe he could pay a visit to their family doctor.

 

He was in trouble.

 

He admits that his resolve is slowly feigning every time he remembers Jaejoong. What more if he sees the guy.

 

Just why they can’t avoid each other? Why is it that everything always seems to connect them? He had tried to detach himself from the man already why he can’t just move on? Why can’t he just forget him? Why is it so hard to do so?

 

Damn.

 

Is he paying for the things that his father had done? Did karma once again take a claim on him? Why would he pay for those things he had never done. He’s been a good follower to his father. He’s been a very good son.

 

He used to look up to his father like a good kid he is. He idolizes him like a good soldier. He is the best leader in his eyes. Every word from his father is gold to Yunho. He does it to please him. He always seeks for his father approval jus to know he’s making the best of the best decision. His father always believes in him he got his father’s trust.

 

One time way back in high school he saw his father with a woman twice younger from his father’s age and she was introduced that it’s his secretary. At his innocent brain he never paid attention to things around him that can actually destroy his relationship with his father.

 

The second time he saw his father was in a gatherings of all the Korean military officials. He was introduced as the brave oldest son of General Jung. He was also please to know that his father is so proud of him at a very young age.

 

He never thought that night would change his perfect vision of his father. He saw his father that night enters the basement room located at the very farthest corner of the mansion. Away from those judgmental eyes, away from all the noises surrounding the big and crowded house that He doesn’t even know that his father could be so careless to ignore and abandoned the party he had hosted.

 

That night Yunho was on his way to his room to visit his sick younger brother in his room when he had seen a glimpse of his father and a woman going to the basement. That particular night had faded all the respect he had for his father.

 

As much as he wanted to erase those memories he just can’t. It seems like it was still fresh from yesterday that he had witnessed his father cheating from his mom.

 

He had wished he never saw it.

 

He had wished he never step on that part of the house.

 

FLAHBACK:

 

“C’mon baby. We’re away from those eyes.”

 

“Honey we can’t do this here. My sons are just upstairs.”

 

“Don’t you love me anymore? I miss you!”

 

“Don’t say that honey. You know I do. Not just here it’s too risky.”

 

“Who would run in here? This is a basement for god ing sake.”

 

“I understand but let’s just finished this somewhere else. Did I promise to bring you in Jeju and lock you in the room for days?”

 

The woman giggled and Yunho gulp as he saw how his father kissed the woman breathless. He can’t still see the face of the woman. He can only see the long raven hair. He doesn’t know that he’s been holding his breath for the longest time of his life. Scared that if he breathed he would get caught.

 

What if his mom saw this? His mom thankfully is in t he US having a nice vacation with her sister.

 

Yunho fisted his shirt and started hating his father.

 

He wonders what was so wrong with the relationship between his mom and his dad that the cheating bastard starts having an intimate relationship with a younger woman, twice younger his age.

 

“Your wife will be here soon I can’t still get enough of you.”

 

“Let’s just meet in the penthouse. I just make some good alibis to make you happy.”

 

The woman giggled again and kissed his father this time. Yunho wanted to run from that corner at the same time he wanted to curse his father from that adultery he is committing right before his eyes.

 

Yunho that night changed 180 degrees much to his father’s surprised.

 

He started to curse his father and having arguments with him. He started to revel because the pain he is feeling for his mom is very consuming he just wanted to kill his father for causing it.

 

Never once he heard a peaceful conversation between his parents. His mom and his dad started having fights and he always found his mom crying at night even though she wanted to hide it from them.

 

He can see his mom staring at the balcony and smoking. She doesn’t actually know that Yunho is aware of it.

 

His good relationship with his father is fading like an old picture frame. He was always out of the house clubbing and he found himself satisfied every time he saw pierce him with a cold glare. He was once visit the jail just because he had a big fight a club bouncer and his father refuse to bail for him saying he was making a disgrace to the Jung name.

 

His mother bailed for it and he regret it once he saw how his mom wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter