This is Goodbye

Forgive me . . . but I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Yunho can't decide if he's going to run away or face the reality.



The reality which is Kim Jaejoong.



He looked at Jaejoong who was now ready to run to him and comfort him. The man who comfort him in many circumstances. The man who he thought he could trust. The man who he thought he share his feelings with.



Its so near. Its so close. He's at the edge of falling in love with the guy and suddenly the reality slap him hard.



Yunho just wanted to run. Hide everywhere and never come back. Why does it have to be Jaejoong? Why anyone but Jaejoong? Why does it have to be him?



"Yunho?" Yunho heard the family attorney calling him but he's currently out of his wits. He's just staring at Jaejoong who are now staring back at him.



"Hyung? Is there something wrong?"



"Sorry I can't do this. Attorney Sorry I suddenly forgot a very important meeting today. Can we move this some other time?"



"But I already made sure your secretary that today you will be free."



"I said I have a meeting why can't you understand that?" Yunho regret to snap at their family attorney. It was just so rude with the kindness and all that help that the man had serve them even when his father is still alive.



"I am sorry Attorney Kim. But I really need to go. You can move the reading some other time or you can just proceed without me."



Attorney Kim sigh in resignation. He knows Yunho so well and he can't win this case against the oldest Jung.



"You know I can't possibly do that. Let's move this some other time then."



Yunho nodded and as soon as he arrived he was soon gone too. .



He walk fast afraid that Jaejoong would chase him and ask for some explanation. He can't just face Jaejoong today. Not today.



Not until he's ready to let Jaejoong go.



"Yunho? Yunho wait . . .. ."



Yunho wanted to run to his car but he knows its too childish. He can't just walk away knowing Jaejoong is behind him.



He already expected it that Jaejoong would chase him. Literal Jaejoong.



"Yunho!!!! Let me explain please!" He doesn't look back. He just took his car keys at his back pocket and push the button of his audi.



The car beep signalling its all ready.



But the faster he walk the faster his heartbeat race too. Jaejoong is behind him.



"Yunho!!!!"



Five more steps.



Four more steps he's reaching the pad of his car.



Three more steps and he can sit comfortably in his car and run it as fast as he can.



Two more.



One more step and an arm reach him. He inhale a large amount of breath.



He's suffocating. He can't face Jaejoong yet. That's what his brain is telling him.



But his heart saying the other way around.



"Yunho please talk to me. I dont know anything about this."



"Yunho please listen to me. Please?"



Yunho suddenly regretted turning around. He saw Jaejoong almost in tears grabbing his arms so tight he can almost feel his skin sting.



"I can't."



"Yunho i dont know what's running on your head right now. But you need to know that I didn't plan this. I dont know who you are. Yunho please?"



Yunho can't look anymore. He just wanted to run. And that's what he did.



He grasps Jaejoong's hand holding his arm and carefully untangled the delicate fingers off his arms and open his car.



As soon as he open his car he turn on the ignition and sped his way.



Away from his home. .



Away from his heart.



Away from Kim Jaejoong.



And he can still see Jaejoong running after his car. The image of Jaejoong running after him. Chasing him was too painful but he has to run away.



For now.




****



"Noona, Do you know what happen today?" Jaejoong grab his scarf tightly the cold breeze makes his skin frozen. But he really doesn't mind it. There is some pain in his chest he wants to let out. He wants to scream in frustrations and blame everything on his sister but its no use. He has to face this. He has to do this alone.



"I met them. Unfortunately, the man i was starting to like was the son of the man you've been with." Jaejoong can still remember how Yunho looked at him in shocked. And there is a trace of hurt in them.



Like he had been betrayed.



Like he'd been deceived.



Yunho can't even manage to talk to him but to run away.



"Why do you have to leave me in this situation noona? I want to blame you for everything. I want to swear at your grave right now for being so selfish." Jaejoong wipe his uncontrollable tears. He curled his fist in anger as he borrowed his face in between his knees and sobbed.



Even if he cried a bucket no one is going to rescue him. He has so many questions in mind. Questions that he wanted to ask to his sister. He wanted answers but no one will response to him.



He doesn't know how to cope up after this. Jiyool is still in the hospital. The little girl is fighting for her life in an empty room of the hospital. Jae is so confused that he just wanted to escape.



And in addition to his burden is Yunho.



He wanted to talk to Yunho.



But Yunho doesn't even want to see him.



"What am I going to do noona?"



After his encounter with Yunho Jaejoong found himself kneeling in front of his sisters grave.



Why does it have to be so complicated? He already allowed himself to open up to Yunho. Though its a big step for him because it only means he gave Yunho the power to make him happy or worst to hurt him. It only takes time for him to realize that he likes Yunho. He never had a lover before and everything for him is so new. He feels the excitement whenever Yunho is around.



For the last few months, Yunho and him established the friendship if that's even possible to called friendship. Friends doesn't share intimate kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter