surprise

Change

  Yang Yoseob.The bubbly little boy.The main vocal in Beast.A clingy person too.Especially Yong Junhyung.He like everything about Junhyung.His way of singing,laughing,smirking,everything.Surely Yoseob clings on everyone but to the other members,he cling on Junhyung too much.The other member didnt mind it of course because it means more time for themselve.

 But Junhyung didnt like it.No one never know why.Everytime the fake maknae clings on him,the cool rapper just shoved him away telling him to just get lost and never disturb him as he was a man that like to be alone though he has a girlfriend.

Then one day,not long after their comeback stage,Beautiful Night,Yoseob decided to cling on the rapper a little bit too  much than the usual clinging.He was jumping in their dorm.Hopping here and there until he spotted junhyung on the couch,staring on the TV.There is nothing wrong with that except the TV is off.So he just jump on the couch and hug the rapper.The rapper said to him to let him go . Yoseob didnt because it was the first time that Junhyung talk to him nicely.And that is where thing went wrong.

 '' Yah ! stop being so clingy to me.Man up will you !? Dont be succh a sissy.You're just a bother to me,hugging me and such.Such trouble ! '' burst junhyung.Yoseob was so shocked that he didnt realize Junhyung already left and tear is falling down his cheek.Minutes later he was sobbing badly.

 That night,Yoseob tells Doojoon that he is going to meet the manager and tell junhyung that he is sorry for disturbing him.He also tells him that he might be late.With that ,Yoseob leaves.It was about 4 am when Yoseob arrive at the dorm.The maknae wake up because he heard someone was entering their bedroom. '' Shh,just sleep.'' Yoseob tell the maknae and the maknae continue his sleeping not knowing that the sound is made by Yoseob because he is packing his thing,

 The next morning Doojoon is waking up the member for their usual morning exercise when he notice the fake maknae bed is empty,only a piece of paper was there.After the rest of the member has done their bathing and such, Yoon leader asked them to gather at the couch.He told Junhyung what Yoseob asked and junhyung want to say sorry too as he was behaving like that because he just break up with his girlfriend.Junhyung ask the leader where is the gake maknae as he didnt see him since morning.The leader just kept quiet and read the letter that Yoseob left for  them.

 '' Everyone,im sorry because i leave without telling.im sorry if all this time i was just a bother to you guys and junhyung im sorry if i was disturbing you.I hope while im gone you manage to write the song that manager-nim asked you to do for him.I hope that the song is good.Dont worry,i will keep practising where ever i am.So dont worry,okay ? i wont be lacking off and dear maknae please help you hyungs,okay ?  

You cutest member,YANG YOSEOB ''

   The members just kept quiet and sigh.They did tried to call his closest  friend,his family,anyone they could think off but their answer is just the same '' we dont know,we're sorry '' .

 

 

   

 

They didnt talk to the rapper for the whole week because they know Yoseob is leaving because of the fight that those two is having.Junhyung just shrugged them off and keep writing lyrics for Yoseob solo debut.

It was one of their free day and they decided to spend that day looking for the main vocal when unexpectedly someone is at the front door.Yoon leader ask the other member but they all just give a i-did-not-invite-anyone look.None of them is supposed to have a guest as they already agreed to go out together.Yoon leader leave them and open the door only to be shocked by the guest.

Yang Yoseob.The clingy boy that they all miss alot.Yoseob enter the dorm to only shock the member more as he changed.Not only physically but mentally too.He kind of change.He had this manly look with cute feature still on him.They thought that Yoseob is playing with them but he didnt.he really change.

Its been a week since Yoseob got back.And the member didnt like it.the new Yoseob didnt whine,didnt cling on them and surely the new Yoseob didnt smile like he always do.Yoon leader didnt like it because Yoseob didnt hug him like he always do,hyunseung didnt like it because Yoseob didnt treat him like he used to,Gikwang and Dongwoon is pissed off becauseYoseob didnt play with them anymore because the new Yoseob didnt like hugging the members,didnt like whining in the dorm specially at hyunseung and didnt like to play game anymore.more importantly,yoseob was awkwardly.....silent.

 Junhyung on the other side didnt go back to the dorm anymore since Yoseob  got back.He just get to the dorm to bath only to go out again and spend his time in Tiger hyung room to write more lyrics for Yoseob.He did ask for forgiveness from Yoseob on the day Yoseob got back.the fake maknae just nodded and clearing his thing.throwing all his cute stuff only to be replaced with somehow manly thing.He also throws out the teddy bear that he manage to get from junhyung.After bribing him with coke of course. 

Junhyung ask the fake maknae why would he throw that thing as he thought that Yoseob like that teddy bear too much only to be shocked by his answer.''it is unmanly to have this kind of thing.and beside why would i like thing like this ? im a full grown up man.''

Two weeks later the member  get another shock.junhyung move out from their dorm and live in his own apartment.As the leader Doojoon is getting worried.What will happen to this group ? One member is totally changed and the other one just move out.

 

He just hope that sooner thing will get better as he cant involve in trouble that he didnt even know.This trouble is between Yang Yoseob,the group main vocal and Yong Junhyung the group main rapper. 

What will happen to this group ?