How it Started..

My Tragedy

                                                                                                       Natsu Dragneel's POV

                        Her beautiful shoulder lengthed blonde hair.. I can't seem to forget it. How she smiles at me and says "Let's go on another quest~!" For months now I had this strange fluttering feeling in my heart when I see her. I don't know why but it seems like she never notices my feelings. "Natsu! Natsu!" I turn around and see Lucy's bright face. Her brown eyes shines under the sun.. I smile and reply, "What is it Lucy?" She shoves a quest paper for "Paper Gold Plane. Find it for 90,000 gold coins! 90x more worth than the plane!" I take the paper from her and read the following requirements. "Let's go on another quest Natsu! This payment will pay my rent!" She smiles with her big white teeth and her rosy cheeks take me off gaurd. "Um .. of course! Let me just get my belongings."

                                                                                                          Lucy Hearfilia's POV

                        His back when he turned around to get his belongings.. I wanted to hug him... But it was obvious I couldn't.. His hair... I wish i could brush it with my hands... His scarf.. I wish we could share it during winter. His innocent smile and energy makes my morning every day. His enthusiasm is better than anyone I have ever met. Always up for any quest...  "Alright Lucy let's go!" I can always tell if it's Natsu or not. His voice is so soothing and warm, but at the same time so filled with energy. I smile and reply "Alright! Let's tell master that were going on a quest!" The guild we are in is named Fairy Tail. The number one guild in the village Fiore. Our Master Makarov forbids anyone from falling in love with another member of the guild. He is to say that love distracts each team from their job. Everyone was fine with it, but inside I was filled with anger and dissapointment. It was all because of the previous members of Fairy Tail. Known as the best team in all Fiore. One of them was a Master, Master Mavis.. She fell in love with all wizards greatest enemy.. The demon Zeref. She abandoned Fairy Tail for Zeref. Everyone called her the first traitor of all Fiore. If it weren't for her I would have asked Natsu out... Even if he rejected me I would've felt relieved that I let my feelings out. I clench tighter on my bag and look down on the ground so Natsu couldn't see my forced dissapointment and anger.